TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
(Sowwy)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And they come out giggling .. prob not the best poker face.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They know whats up:

Jackson- We are sleeping up here tonight. Holly- Take your HoH room and try to backdoor me during your HoH. Jackson- After telling us no funny business

Holly wants to mention how Tommy was still targeting Cliff and Nicole before the veto. Jackson wants to mention what Tommy said about the people in the middle.

There should be some tense conversations this evening, even though C/N/T think they don’t have to talk about it. HA!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Nicole suspected a connection between Christy and Tommy, many weeks ago, I think. She mentioned to someone,,maybe Jess???

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Now Tommy is talking about the backyard incident and we get fish.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What was that about them suspecting that Sis was a bigger deal. Apparently there was some incident that he told Christy about.. but Tommy was told not to talk about it.. but when he told them he was going to tell they said he could tell of the incident as long as it wasnt in the first part. HUH

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh the incident was the one in the back yard.. (the megaphone guy)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tommy just said IN FRONT OF HOLLY “I get one more week”

No one even noticed!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I remember Nicole talking about it in the RV when she was alone, that there had to be a connection when Tommy used the veto on Christie.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is Jackson just now getting upset and figuring out that Holly is going? What? Jackson is HOH, right? What happened to the days where the HOH made deals. Why didn't Jackson ask Nicole not to use the Veto and he would guarantee Cliff and she were safe? Isn't that the way this game used to be played?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, deep down inside, Jackson wants Holly gone, and doesn't want to be the one to do it. This works out perfectly for Jackson, since he can pretend to try to keep her, do some half-hearted campaigning, and finally be free of her.

The “benefits” of this relationship has lost their appeal.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Why would Jackson want Holly gone, to me she is the one person everyone could be up against in final 2 and they would win. Who would vote for Holly for a win?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Thanks keldogg,,,I thought I remembered something like that

Cricket,,,Jackson and Holly are apparently too arrogant to even think they need to actually play the game. Complacency untill the day before eviction, constant canoodeling and laying all over each other, fighting about their relationship, and Holly's questionable image have been more important than their game.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think it's Jackson's arrogance, not his apathy toward Holly. Why would he want her gone? If she happens to luck into a win at 3, she would for sure take him along to final 2.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
CBS stinks!!
They cut away (Chicago viewing area) within the first minute because of tornado warning in a very far northern suburb. Which is fine. EXCEPT why do they need to explain in detail for 25 minutes and counting?? So annoying because it doesnt affect most of the Chicago viewing area!

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I also thought Jackson wanted Holly gone, but he must have woken up today and realized she is the one who would truly take him to F2.

I agree, Maris, who would vote for Holly? I kept expecting her to come on strong, but she's just there. Kat was good for her. She made Holly look stronger than she is.

I've never been this confused before the eviction. Wouldn't Holly also take Nicole should Jackson get evicted with the Veto? There are so many sides to these F5.

Is this the time of the Game when the Veto Holder has more power than the HOH?

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jxn knows exactly what he is doing. He wants her gone. She can't be depended on to win comps. He was the one that pointed out she was in jeopardy after Comics. She was like oh, I didn't try hard. No one there respects her game. He wants a competition.
I'm very grateful she is going.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holly has nothing to offer other than she sucks at comps...not exactly a winning argument.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh Holly, how are you going to keep Nicole safe if you suck at comps...like you would keep her over Jackson?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
People in the Chicago area are ticked at BB!!! You should read the comments on their FB page!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson has said that he wants to go against a competitor, not someone who he can easily beat. He’s arrogant that way, and I get the feeling from things he has said in the last few days that he thinks Holly brings him down, and is becoming ‘dead weight’.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holly isn't very good at campaigning, is she?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Holly goes to jury, that's a vote for Jackson. And Holly can campaign for him for more votes. He envisions himself as being in the final two no matter what happens. That's what pompous douchebags do. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hollys campaign is that she wants to stay because she wants to win. (Said in between crying.) And everything is unfair.

That's what I got. But I was trying to listen to Jackson and Cliff at the same time. Maybe i missed something valid she said.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Where the heck is Tommy while all this is going on, LOL?

Also, does anyone know what Holly's Campaign Casserole consists of? I was gone while she was making it and am curious.