TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2019 users admin

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
If Cliff is throwing Nicole under the bus, I don't want him to end up in the final 2 with her. I don't want Jackson or Tommy or Holly either. What a dilemma! I guess I would want Nicole against someone she could beat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laughing at how much Tommy and Nicole are enjoying Origami, LOL.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I really thought Holly had so much potential at the beginning of this season. She seemed in control, mature, playing an under the radar game, willing to let Christie have the prominent role ( which she later resents her for).
But, over the last few weeks and HOH's that she and Jackson have been in control, I have seen this women shrink before my very eyes. It is sad for me to see.
When she gets out of the house she needs to give the whole bachelor nation and break and refind herself.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
The sense I got from that Jackson/Cliff conversation is that Jackson would want Holly and Nicole with him in F3. I don't think Cliff is in his plans.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Right after she won POV, Nicole told Jackson, Holly and Cliff that there would be no funny business vwith the POV.. That was probably how she felt at that moment, but ever since she came out of the DR after that all had changed and she was gleefully thinking of how she should make a big move (which required Cliff to make the same move) and please.. Her sisters, America, Tommy, the DR?

Holly and Jackson believed her.

So now she gets the uncomfortable conversations.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The other night when they were drinking wine and rehashing the season, Nicole proudly proclaimed she had NEVER told a lie... I wonder if Jolly will bring that up when she evicts Holly after saying she was using POV, but there would be no change/funny business, and Tommy would be the one going to Jury?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff is covering all bases , that's what I would do. Cliff knows that at the final hoh, he isn't likely to win it. So he's doing what he has to do to stay. That doesn't mean that if by some strange chance, he does win that hoh, that he wouldn't take Nicole with him, instead of Jackson or Tommy..He's just playing the game, and Nicole should cover her bases as well..you can't win this game without lying or manipulating..it isn't possible. More power to Cliff if he can pull it off.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, absolutely!! And the last thing Nicole should be worrying about is gender. At this point, they are all worthy regardless of their genitals!
Cliff is doing a good job continuing to play the game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
5:53 am we see Nicole getting ready

5:59 we see Cliff and Jackson.

6:95 Tommy

6:10 moment of silence.. All five. Then they sing the National Anthem.

They sit around the table.

Tommy was in sixth grade. Sent home. He and his friends dug holes to hide in, did not really understand.

Cliff was on his way to work. Cliff had the typical, thinking at first it was an accident, then realizing implications.

Nicole in first grade, sent home, did not uderstand, parents crying, was the love and hate

Holly was in junior high, just back from a dance tour to NY.

Did not get it at first, but did later.

Her mom lost classmates, two cousins were deployed.

Jackson was in first grade. His dad came and got him right away. It did not sink in until he got older.. Saw the surge of patriotism.

They said more, worth flashing back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff talks about the BB house that day.

Cliff says it seems like yesterday.

6:23 they say a prayer, led by Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy thanked Cliff for this, but Cliff as I Jackson actually started it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Fish, but they talked more after that.

Actually quite thoughtful.

6:38 back to bed, but Tommy, who said very little, decided to stay in the room with Nicole.

6:40 So far, no game talk..

Tommy said he was lucky not to lose anyone that day. I had wondered, so many from his area.. His father had worked in the Twin Towers just a month before, and 3 cousins were not at work that day, so they were ok.

They both say they just did not get any their parents were crying, not wanting to play.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
6:45 Tommy and Nicole still talking. Tommy going back to have not.

Back to sleep.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jolly are not good at this game: Holly's on the block, yet sitting on Jackson's lap/snuggling in the bathroom sitting area while they are all having a casual conversation together! She's the one who mentioned a few weeks ago they needed to tone down the touching/kissing. A few minutes ago she started to style Nicole's hair, but stopped and jumped onto Jackson's waist and they kissed. So awkward, even in the real world, but in BB, that could have been an expensive kiss--many thousands/hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
A couple days ago Nicole did something similar with Tommy that Cliff did last night with Jackson....

Nicole essentially told Tommy that she really wants Tommy to stay but that she (and he) need to get Cliff on board, that Cliff isn't so sure.

And Tommy did the same as Jackson in these 2 separate conversations, Tommy told Nicole that he wanted Nicole in the final 2 with him....Jackson told Cliff he would want him (if Holly isn't in the mix).

I see everyone doing the same thing as well they should.

I think the only reason Cliff is keeping Tommy is because Jackson then becomes his. Otherwise it's a wash for Cliff between keeping Holly or Tommy because Tommy takes Nicole to final 2 and Holly takes Jackson (so the tie breaker should be who is easier to beat in the comps...Tommy has studied so dang hard, I never see Holly study).

So now I know Cliff's plan he told the cameras he had the other night...it was to get it to be Jackson and himself vs Tommy and Nicole but also vs himself and Nicole. He has 2 people (Jackson and Nicole) and Nicole has 2 people (Tommy and Cliff). I think it's brilliant.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I can see pros and cons in keeping or cutting both Holly and Tommy..One one hand, the next hoh would be easy for Cliff or Nicole to win, if It's a mental comp. However, If Jackson, regains hoh the next week, he's for sure keeping Holly...There's much to consider. At first, I thought , omg Nicole, what are you thinking...yet now, I see advantages to getting Holly out..Plus, of all of them in the house at this point, Holly is my least favorite, and when she leaves , so do those ugly pants.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, I agree. At first I was a little skeptical about not keeping the F4 deal, but after thinking about it, breaking up the showmance is the way to go.

I know we talk on here about 'deserving' vs 'not deserving' and I usually feel that whoever is there at the end is deserving.

However, in this case, I think that Holly does not deserve to be there at the end. The only comps she won was hanging on a rope and rolling 1 ball. She made no moves, no decisions and the only other thing she's done, is Jackson.

I will not miss her when she's gone. Or the vagina-colored butt-eating leggings.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm curious....I have never watched the feeds of that terrible night where the group was a mob of hate against Nicole (I only saw what the TV version showed).

What was Tommy's part in that night? He was in the room too. And the other day Nicole told Tommy she tried to talk to him afterwards and he refused to talk to her. She said to Tommy, you told me, not now! He said, I did that?! She said, yes you did!

I'm thinking everyone in that room, which we still have 3 of them in the game, all did their part.

Cliff and Nicole final two....what karma that would be?!

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Gbcole...total karma. I'd think Tommy/Christie would have been very vocal because they were freaking that Nick/Bella might believe Nicole, who was telling the truth and not a lie.

Re Jackson/Holly as a couple, I feel Holly is trying to be Tyler/Angela 2.0. Nope....never will be. I can't get a feel for Holly's personality.

In watching the convos between Cliff and Jackson, there is one Jackson when he's sitting next to Holly & another Jackson when Holly isn't there. However, I still don't know if he wants her to go or stay. Perhaps if Nicole had gone to Jackson before the Veto Meeting and said "This is what I'm thinking....., maybe Jackson would have let her know one way or the other @ that time, who knows?

The only person I pretty much know Cliff does NOT want to go to F2 with is Tommy. He doesn't seem to like him much and that's fine. Nicole is messing with his plans by talking to Tommy now and it's confusing him and that's a good thing because no one should think Nicole will just do what's expected.

It's good these kind of things are happening. Keep everyone guessing. Maybe the HG's don't think the Tommy/Cristie situation is that big of a deal, but I, as a viewer, do. It's bound to change some jurors minds.

I base my believing Tommy when he says he didn't know Christie would be on Big Brother this season on the fact that if it were a BB Twist, you have to know it would have been out Week 1. All of their twists fail immediately.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
What is Holly crying to N/T about?

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It's been funny all season how Holly tries to make herself valid.
Her talk w/Nic last nite was a joke.
ITA w/Rose. Will not miss her or her crack.
She has done a terrible job of representing. Embarrassing really.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba,,she's crying cause she's scared of leaving the bb house..I guess this is once again about her image ..boo hoo,,poor me,,sympathize and feel bad for me, ect ect ect..so needy
If ya didn't wanna have a bad image, you shouldn't have done things the way ya did them. geez this girl is tiring..I'm sure Jackson can't wait to kick her to the curb, after the finale.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Before the feeds cut Tommy was saying they know everyone is okay (related to them) because if not, they would haven been told. Holly started to cry and said just before coming into the house her very best friend was diagnosed with....cut

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I have a theory, I think Nicole has a Savior of lost causes complex. She and Nick got really close that last week when she realized he was leaving. She wanted to flip the vote and did something which surprised a lot of people, she slept in the same bed with him. Before that week she considered him an ally but was uncomfortable with him laying in the same bed as her. She was torn, with Kat and she was torn for a brief time with Jess..
With Tommie she has wanted him gone up until this week, now that he's in danger she wants to save him. She reminds me of how Christie has been in the past, with Kemi, Nicole and Kat. Jackson and Holly were suspicious of her the week Nick left but Cliff kept reassuring them and Nicole finally shook on the final 4 deal, that she seems to have conveniently forgotten about. I'm sure she has given Cliff a few gray hairs. He has been patient and has not tried to pressure her. If he sees Nicole seemly to be making a side deal with Tommie he's smart to have a side deal with Jackson.
I'm probably all wrong but that is how I see it.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
good theory sunnyday,,