TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha.. I just came to post about Yea Yea You know just Yea

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It's not too far fetched for it to be Tommy and Jxn F2. They stayed connected thru the 6 split. They are comp beasts and they could do it.
Tommy offering to throw the HOH isn't that big of a deal. He wants to be able to cast a vote.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicole speaks so fast.. It can be hard to understand her.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Cliff is going over all the scenarios with Jackson. Says that his view is different than Nicole's.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff tells Jackson that he is not sure his and Nicole have the same interests .. That is why he is taking it slow and thinking. He is not sure how solid she is or if she is waiting for him to push things. .

Jackson said "a split" .. Cliff says Yah

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff was pretty straight with Jackson there. He recognizes that his and Nicoles interests are different. He sees how close Nic and Tommy are. He knows Tommy is good at comps. and he knows Tommy would always choose Nicole.. but Jackson is also good at comps and he and Jackson have a better personal relationship

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Are Cliff and Jackson making a final two?

Cliff is acting like he knows nothing about Nicole's plan.

He says his chances at success may be a little bit different than Nicole's.

He says Tommy worries him a lot more than Holly does. Does not want to see Tommy going a whole lot further.

Well, Cliff you just vote him out then.

He says have as the final four to final three being Jackson, Holly, Cliff.. But maybe Nicole sees that, too.

He says Tommy will be working Nicole.

Jackson says he understands (if Holly goes). He does not want Cliff going anywhere.

Cliff says he know who Tommy would take, who Cliff would take (Nicole, Holly?)

I tried to go back to see the beginning of that convo.. Did Jackson mention Christie and Tommy? But all I get is Nicole and Holly chattering.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
It's a tough decision. Glad I'm just a spectator.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Jackson keeps telling Holly to tell Cliff that if he keeps Tommy, Tommy wont' take him to final two, he'll take Nicole. Well duh. If Jackson or holly makes it to final two, I don't think they will choose Cliff either.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff to Nicole - I'm not playing for 3rd place and I'm not leaving you behind. With that in mind, we'll see what they say tomorrow.

Nicole - I appreciate that. I think I just scared her. I couldn't blow smoke.

Cliff - I'm glad because I couldn't either.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole wonders if Tommy's bomb is a final four with Jackson, Holly, Tommy and Christie.

Nope.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole still seems bent on Holly going and believing that Tommy would throw HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
See screencaps.. Sounds like Cliff told us he is sticking with Tommy and voting with Nicole.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So Holly finally realized that she is not as secure as she imagined. Took her long enough!

She hardly campaigned or even hung out with Nicole and Cliff these last couple of days due to the waning showmance that she's all moody about.

Agree with those who say this is a very tough decision, and I'm glad I don't have to make it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can see the advantage of breaking of Jackson and Holly. Between the two of them they have won a considerable amount of competitions and have presented a united front. At this point in the game everybody should be playing for themselves.

It would be interesting to watch Jackson play when he doesn't have somebody by his side...I suspect there is a part of him that will be happy to have Holly gone because he thinks he is the driving force in that partnership anyway.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think the only guarantee for a Nicole win is to go up against Holly, for all of them - they would win against Holly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch mentioned that tomorrow is the two-month anniversary of the day that the group of 9 shut Nicole out of the HOH room, and also the day that Cliff and Nicole pinky-swore they would go to the end together.

I went back and read the thread here from that day, and what an eye-opening reminder of how terrible Holly and Jackson and the rest were treating Nicole and blaming her for the hinky vote that Jackson did.

So even though Cliff and Nicole agreed to F4 with them, I want Holly gone, and then Jackson right after her.

Cliff & Nicole & Pinky Swear FTW!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Look how petty Jackson is:

"Jackson to Holly: "I'm gonna be pissed if I requested Backstreet Boys (Nicole's music) for nothing (aka Holly leaving)."

He is so insincere about everything, acts like a complete jerk - out of everyone left in that house, he is the one I want to lose the most.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Believe Jxn is ready for Holly to go. He has to put on an act/pretend to Holly that he is upset about it, when he actually isn't.
Bet he's thinking "32 more hours and I'm free".

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Didn't Jackson say in his introduction that he could sell ICE to an Eskimo, or something like that?

Everything he does is premeditated and for his benefit. Even making up with Holly for the second or 3rd time.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If this is the convo re Jackson/Cliff last night, I'm not much clearer on who is doing what except that I feel Cliff is tattling on Nicole for talking with Tommy. At this point....(maybe after 10:00 PM last night?) it doesn't sound like Jackson is ready for Holly to go, when earlier I thought he was okay with her going.

https://streamable.com/idfxp

What did Cliff mean by he was 'working' Nicole? To vote his way? He says he wants to go with Nicole, so he must think he can beat Nicole. Cliff is saying Nicole would send Jackson home if she won HOH or Veto? Ughhh...he is so throwing her under the bus.

In all of this, they did make a F2. (Jackson/Cliff) Talk about circles.

Too bad your name was pulled off the block, Cliff. It would have been tres exciting if you and Holly were on the block together. Cliff seems to be worried that Nicole is starting to play smart 'without' him and thinking for herself.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was so frustrated listening to Jackson rewrite history the other night... When Nicole brought up the anger/hurt she felt when Jackson denied her entry to HoH that night 2 months ago, he quickly turned it into what a hero he had been for "saving" her from that angry mob. It was 2 months ago! IF his words were true, then why didn't he explain that to her as soon as it was physically possible?! People like this honestly think anyone buys the bull poop they're selling... not everyone is as shallow as you/Holly are, Jackson!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Im just so excited to see the comics POV comp tonight. I can't remember a season where I didn't care who wins, but here we are. I am rooting for a Nicole and cliff f2,,, mostly because neither one is looking for fame, but actually love the game itself. But still I'm fine however it turns out. Cause the last several seasons have been terrible at the end for me.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The HG's memorial to 9/11 was really lovely. Having an "older" person in the house gave it appropriate gravitas.

It was a nice moment that other seasons have not really done.