TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 10: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are talking about HOH.

When do they stop using the HOH room?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly seems particularly quiet.

Nicole seems to be on steroids

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, final 3 do not get the HOH

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes. I guess final 4 still do.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson is prepping Cliff that Tommy will drop a bomb and they were told before veto, etc.

Cliff says about Christie?

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly are saying they didn't like Cliff's response. Holly is sure she is done.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Now Jackson has encouraged holly to go talk to cliff

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
A pissed off Jackson wins competitions/.But, he cant compete in HOH, only veto.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff says he will hear Tommy out, that Tommy and Nicole have talked and he and Nicole usually work together.

He leaves. Holly says she is done. Jackson says do not say that.

Holly feels that Cliff hinted that he will do what Nicole wants.

Jackson is disappointed that Cliff did not reassure that plans remain the same.

Now she is eating she wanted Jackson to bring it up when she was not there.

Huh? says Jackson.

She thinks Cliff has been weird to her.

He thinks she should ask Cliff now if she should be concerned.

Personally, since Cliff said he will hear Tommy out, I do not think Holly should push now.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
now they are making a 9/11 memorial/sign on the coffee table.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I feel tense just watching them.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yah. so Cliff seems to know about Tommy;s personal secret with another HG that is no longer there. .. I think he did actually hear the megaphone .. But why hasnt he been more concerned about it.

Holly is freaking out. They didnt like that Cliff said Tommy wanted to talk to him tomorrow and Cliff said, he would hear him out. .. and Cliff said that Nicole has been talking to Tommy and Cliff was anxious to hear what she has to say.

Holly cant believe Cliff is going to vote with Nicole. We are screwed. >> Ah what did you think?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
The thing is.. Cliff has said that about everyone that campaigns.. That he will hear what they have to say.. That has never meant that he is going to be swayed. .. but that he will give them the courtesy they deserve >> But that now freaks Holly out.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I didn't think Cliff was being weird, just saying that he wanted to give Tommy the courtesy of hearing him out.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My take on Cliffs hearing the megaphone. I rewatched ( at the time) and he and Tommy were the only ones outside. He had to have heard something.
I recall later reading that Cliff said to Tommy, its not going to effect anything. That's not right. Something like that , but probably not exactly those words.
I remember thinking at the time, Cliff loves this game. he will not talk about what he heard, he will not tell anyone else, and continue to play like it never happened. He respects the game too much. That was the sense I got at the time.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
K9, Holly told Jackson that Cliff was acting weird when they were in the storage room. Tommy had already told her that even Cliff was stressed. That got her antennae twitching.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Morning after megaphone guy ( there was a clip of the sound bite that was run but it is no longer available).

Nicole's Yellow Headband [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
Cliff talks about what happened last night 👁️👁️

Cliff: We had something unsettling happen last night. And I'm not gonna talk about it with any detail, because it doesn't merit it. Fortunately it didn't work the way someone wanted it to work.#bb21

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Cliff’s blasé attitude about hearing the secret confuses me. I wonder if he thought it was an official BB twist and being a super fan did not want to be the one to spoil it.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Cliff just started a chess game. Jackson still wants holly to go tell him she wants to talk.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly is going to talk to Nicole.😵👀

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Get off your high horse, Mr Texas Cliff.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
She also says "like" every other word. And she doesn't finish her sentences. Hard to listen to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole says she will hear both out.

Holly hopes they are still good and going to honor our deal. Does not want to seem complacent.

She is rattling along too much..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Had to give up.

H: Like

N: WOWW

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Like, it's like,

Yea

You know how it is like, I felt like

Yea Yea