TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 10: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson just found someones "negatives" in one of the old suit cases...(In the negative sleeves) ..(Prop suit case)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The one NIcole put practically in plain sight is still there...

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Maris stated:
I think Cliff would win F2.

Sigh...I do too and I think he knows that. Nicole would have a much better chance of winning against Tommy.

Is Holly seriously doing this egg hunt to get camera time?

Hmmm, would love to see what is on the negatives Jackson found. Are they old?

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
agree Cricket. I would rather see a Nicole Tommy final two.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I would think they were several decades old... they were in the plastic sleeves like I used when I took a Photography course in the late 70's /early 80's.. Just from when he held them up .. I couldn't tell if they were color or B&W .. but I'm guessing color.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
anybody else have audio that is way ahead of video on their feeds?

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Need, what if they were from a movie and were never shown? Hmm..or could have been from a series like Superman, I guess.

Where was Nicole's egg that was in the open that Cliff supposedly found. I was following him but didn't see him find the egg. He found food in something and ate it.

Kel, my video seemed equal to the peeps talking.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cricket on the sill Tommy and holly talking to each other

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Holly.. He says he is naive? Not fair with Christie.

Says Holly is his closest friend (and a vite)

Something about Cliff being stressed over the decision.

I missed some..

Nicole comes in. Jackson too.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Around 8:12 while Tommy is talking to Holly, he says he wants to campaign but he needs to tell CLiff and Nicole everything. Tomorrow.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
this egg hunt is super boring.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What is with Nicole and the constant use of The English accent?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is deep deep in thought...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh so Tommy is going to be proactive and not let someone just the Christie and Tommy thing, at least to Nicole and Cliff.. Probably a good idea, given that Holly and Jackson know.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff's deep thought was God Bless America vs National Anthem to sing very early tomorrow morning for 9/11.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
That looks like the red sauce Kemi said he put on everything ( Jackson cooking).

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yikes! I thought that omelette was for 3 or 4 of them.. Jackson just put the entire thing on his plate. I wonder how many eggs are in that

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mom of Three.

Very interesting that Tommy is going to tell all. The DR is probably making him wait until tomorrow to drag the drama out. Darn.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Horrific timing of his secret. Wonder what Cliff will say about it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly is worrying to Jackson, that Tommy is going to tell Nicole and Cliff.

Jackson thinks that is good. Holly wonders if Jackson should give Nicole and Cliff a heads up that Tommy is going to drop a bomb.

Worried that it will come back on them that they were already told.

She feels she has to acknowledge it when she campaigns.

Valid concerns, for sure..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holly is telling Jackson that Tommy is going to tell Cliff and Nicole about his relationship to Christie. She is nervous they will some how use this info to flip the vote. 

Jackson is explaining  that they would know that Christie would campaign like crazy for Tommy. It would be stupid of them.

Holly wondering if maybe Jackson should mention it to them ( drop a bomb) before Tommy does it ( another bad calculation by Tommy , to tell Holly).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly thinks Cliff is acting weird to her. She Says Tommy told her he will campaign hard, and sounds like he has hope.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Best if someone clues Cliff in early to give him time to mull things over.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff isn't really acting weird. Tommy told Holly that even Cliff is stressed. That makes HOlly so paranoid and all of a sudden, Cliff is acting weird.
I dont think Jackson will sit on this. He is bursting to ask Cliff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I, for one, am not a fan of Tommy's facial hair.