TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
馃崏 Holly Allen, 24, On The Block [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
2m
Jackson: the next time we shower I will tell you exactly why last night was such a big deal

Holly: and I will too

Jackson: and how it will be very hard with my family if it makes air. Theres a lot of things you dont know about.

Feeds cut.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
47s
#BB21 Holly has joined Tommy and Nicole and they are talking about someone crying all the time, she cried about banishment she cried about everything

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1m
#BB21 Tommy is telling Nicole and Holly that essentially they have been involved with bb for 1/3 of the year.... then they see a butterfly

#BB21 Nicole says when she is upset she likes to go off on her own... and she can t do that here

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh my !

馃叡馃叡 馃吙馃吀馃唫馃唫馃叴馃叧
@BB_Pissed

21m
#BB21

Jackson to Nicole: I don't want say anything & make it seem like I'm campaigning against Holly...but at the same time, I came here as an individual - to win. So it's like, while I don't want to sit there and say why I would be better to be in F3 or F2 than her...
BYE HOLLY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
6s
this Holly/Jackson convo is going as badly as most of their convos, but the Darth Vader breathing noises are adding a fresh touch

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL BB zeros in on all the watermelons amongst the heavy breathing...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Bringing the "shower stool" into the HOH shower daily for a month....yea no hints there mom and dad
Jackson's a tool mom and dad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are several people this season who have breathing issues.. Cliff, Jackson, Nick...Maybe others.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick

9m
If you are in Central Florida, come out & join me to watch the #BB21 Finale & Survivor Premiere onboard
@VICTORYCRUISES
out of Port Canaveral Sept 25th.
Reality TV, Gambling & Drinkin'
Always a good time

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

4m
#bb21 I see Fish and hear music so they are waking them up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.24am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

2h
#BB21 General morning rituals are going on. Brush teeth, change clothes and Cliff cooking breakfast.

And yes that is a pineapple Jxn is cutting in the pic below, not a watermelon.

#BB21 Cliff mentions he is the only one left out of his move in group to still be here.

Here are the pic's of the final 5 and their move in groups.

#BB21 Everyone except Jxn are doing some origami at the KT table. General chit chat between them and a few jokes about what HG were intended to be showmances for each other.

#BB21 Tommy, Cliff, Nicole and Holly are currently doing origami at the kitchen table while Jackson eats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1h
#BB21 Nicole made one of those paper fortune teller things and she and Tommy are making up responses as they go - Nicole says Tommy will meet his soulmate soon.

#BB21 Everyone is trying very hard to make origami frogs, except Jackson who is watching intently.

#BB21 The frogs are done and they can really jump! Jackson gave in and is making himself a red frog so he can join in on the fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

50m
Holly in the bathroom. The rest is in KT singing Cuddle Buddy, and games are being played #BB21

Holly has moved to the her dresser in the Outside RV area. Tommy says excuse me. Nicole - You're excused always. #BB21

Tommy and Jxn playing backgammon. Tommy says he is bad at this game, that is why he is losing. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

40m
Nicole asks Holly to do her nails. Holly is now finding the necessary items. The backgammon game continues. #BB21

Jxn wins the game, they decide to play again. Nicole - For the record, I am always on the side that's losing. #BB21

Nicole to Jxn and Tommy - Would you like your nails painted? Both say they are good. #BB21

Nicole and Holly decide to have sparkle nails. Nicole likes to put black on her nails and translucent on top to create a rainbow effect. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

33m
Holly says she's scared to go to Vegas because she does not want to drink anymore alcohol as her tolerance for it is going up. #BB21

Both Holly and Nicole agree they are bad at painting other people's fingernails. Nicole says she has no coordination. #BB21

Holly - Patience is the hardest part. Nicole says it's because you don't have anything else to do. #BB12

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

20m
Jxn - I sensed the silence in the air. Nicole is trying not to laugh. #BB21

Nicole - That probably looks so bad. If anyone ever clips that...
Jxn - Cmon, I would never hit her, #BB21

Just an observation guys, this was a playful interlude.

Nicole says to Jackson - Don't forget we have that appointment later.
Jackson - Oh Sh*t, will you call m mom and tell her we're going to be late. #BB21
Nicole -Okay I'll let her know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

11m
Cliff now in kitchen. Nicole tells him they are dying eggs soon and having an Egg Hunt. #BB21

Holly paints one of Jackson's nails. He says, sarcastically, that he loves it. #BB21

To make things equal, all the guys have agreed to have one of their nails painted. #BB21

Jxn is joking how BB is going to make an origami comp. Struggles continue. Jxn - This does not compute. They are making a house, and do not have the right instructions. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

8m
#ThingsNicoleSays "I've been living here 80 days and just noticed we have soup"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds 路
1h
#BB21
Nicole wants to use a hat in the RV room for her eggs basket.
She asks BB.
BB-no
Nicole-Okay. Thanks for answering.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

1h
it'd be funny if BB hid some bonus something during that lockdown, but I'm not counting on it .. funny too if they end up trashing the house again once they start hunting 馃き

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 馃寕 @Clio_the_Leo 路
1h
Ah, THEY are hiding the eggs. There goes that theory lol
Quote Tweet

路 1h
#BB21
Now Cliff, Nicole, Holly and Jackson looking for spots.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
#BB21
Nicole tries to do a "mean" walk by.
Nicole-It was supposed to be a mean walk by. Holly!
Holly-Nicole!
Nicole-You do it so much better.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
57m
they're wearing their superhero suits and capes for the egg hunt, plus a tutu for Nicole

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

41m
Nicole wants to write "God Bless America" in red and blue fruit loops for 9/11 tomorrow. Cliff and Tommy say to write "Never Forget" or "We Remember". Nicole said that is better bc people believe in different things.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

33m
Michie and Holly in HOH room:
H: Are you f*cking w me, are u messing w me or not?
M: Its all good, dont worry about it.
H: omg youre so annoying..i just want to shower. i dont get it.
M: Why are you..i dont care, we can do 6. ill tell them i told u we can do 6.
#bb21

H: Its fine..i just..ugh i just wanna shower.
M: its fine, we can do 6. I dont care either way.
H: Did u tell them im in the shower?
M: I told them u were up here
H: y didnt u tell them im in the shower?
M: i did
H: thats what i just asked u
#bb21

M: I just came up here to inform you for ur own good, but i dont care. ..why are u stressing about this? its not a big deal/
H: can u just say she thought it was at 6 and shes in the shower.
M: Yes..tht is what i said, i just came up to tell u.
#bb21

H: you were rushing me.
M: IDC, we can do it at 8..its just hiding eggs.
H: u came in so hot, its stressing me out.
M: if i didnt come up here to tell u, u woulda asked me y i didnt tell u everyone was waiting
H: okay, stop yelling at me
#bb21

Michie is walking down the hallway by himself saying "its eggs. its eggs. its just eggs....."
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
41m
Cliff to Tommy & Nicole: If Holly thinks its 6 then it'll be 6pm. Doesnt matter what Michie thinks. I know how they work.
Tommy and Nicole laugh and agree

Michie walks up to the HOH room to see if Holly is ready for the egg hunt:
M: Babe, theyre all down there waiting on ya, cause its 5:30 thats what we all said.
H: I thought it was at 6pm. Y are we rushing?
M: IDK, I dont care..i just dont wan them to get annoyed.
#bb21

Michie and Holly in the HOH room:
M: Its fine, so take ur time.
H: i just dont get why, ugh
M: ur talking to me like.. i care.
H: yea, u came in here all hot
M: BC them 3 are sitting down there thinking its 5:30 & i dont want them getting annoyed considering 2/3 are voting
#bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch路
31m
Holly arrived downstairs in record time, at 5.35pm, but then decided she should change her hair, and she asked Nicole's advice on that #Bething

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m
M: should I have come up here or not?
H: u shouldnt have come up all hot saying "everyone is waiting! hurry up, ur on the block!"
M: ok..idc..im going to make coffee. -leaves HOH room-
H: do u understand what im saying?
#bb21