TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 10: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
She's got to have the hair band just right .. because you .. know.. this just might *NOT be a segment on the show!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry .. but this is just for fun.. everyone else just put on something and said "I'm ready" ... no one else took more than 4 minutes to get dressed. And she's making it like it is some big production.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Come on, people, everyone knows you cant have an egg hunt without your hair in space-buns.

I do not make the rules.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
hahaaa Rosem!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why do we have fish

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, feeds are back and it looks like they are in an HOH lockdown, not sure why, could production be hiding the eggs?

Holly's hair appears to be back to a topknot

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They were going to do the Egg Hunt a couple of weeks ago. Oh think it was during Sis' time of making boiled eggs. I recall Holly asking Nicole, So should we do the Egg hunt today. .. Nicole seemed receptive, but there were crickets with the rest of the HGs. Jackson then said, I think I'll sit this one out.. and the others piped up and said they didnt want to do it.

Guess the idea was resurrected

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I was wrong.. Make-up application is in process..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Jackson is placing his first egg in the toilet tank .. exactly where I was going to hide the veto in Hide and Go Veto if I ever was there.. LOL!

Everyone else is up in HOH .. Jackson put the TV on "3" and took the remote so they couldn't cheat..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, maybe not lockdown since Jackson said he will go and hide, so maybe he is downstairs hiding eggs .

Need, on my feeds Holly is just sitting in a chair not applying makeup, while Jackson runs around hiding eggs.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson wrapped one in foil and put it on top of the "RV" .. they had said .. no eggs where they couldn't reach .. and he had to step up on the cooler to reach it.. so there is no way Nicole or anyone will find it...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Dipo .. she had the mirror and she had the brush.. LOL!!!! Maybe it was just a touch up.. .

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Hey y'all! I've been traveling for 2 weeks and today we went through Holly's hometown in Wyoming. I expected there to be a sign or banner claiming her but there was nothing. I did find her families ranch though. It's pretty impressive.

https://diamond4ranch.com/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
what has Cliff won?

One HOH and one POV, and he's come close a few times as well.

Not that different from Tommy and Nicole (Tommy 3 wins, Nicole 2 wins).

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kar, forgettable for me except the POV. Didnt remember the HOH.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nobody's going to find these eggs.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I think that Nicole would win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, ok now that I have a better cam angle, it looks like Holly has 2 buns.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson wrapped one in foil and put it on top of the "RV" .. they had said .. no eggs where they couldn't reach .. and he had to step up on the cooler to reach it.. so there is no way Nicole or anyone will find it...

Of course he did. That's because that's what pompous douchebags do.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish I don’t think only children are brats but some were saying that Jackson’s bratness comes from being an only child so I was saying Jks is a brat but not an only child. 😊
Two of my very favorite people are only children and they are not brats. Some other kids I’ve known at 24 are it’s possible that one was mine.😝

Dipo I’m guessing the fruit in California is probably better than here however I’m also from Oklahoma where we had whole festivals around it. I’ve just never seen anyone eat that much watermelon in one day.

Don’t know about T and C’s knowledge of each other but they have proven themselves very successful at fluffing the truth.

Guess no one knows why Holly constantly fixes her face but can’t pull her pants out of her nether parts.
😊😁🥴

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Fruit is better in California... when we lived there we even had our own fruit trees.. Plum/Apricot/Peach/Cherry/Avocado and we actually grew strawberries and corn for ourselves... when we moved to Arizona .. I really missed those trees... and the fruit that we have in Arizona is not even close in taste!

Tommy tried to hide an egg exactly where Jackson did .. but he didn't see Jackson's egg .. he gave up because Jackson tied a knot and he couldn't untie it (in the Target room - in the hanging arrows/quiver)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Some of these places are actually really good hiding places... but they will smell in a few days if they don't find them all... LOL!!!!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I hope this egg hunt doesn't last all evening.
Firebird,,,thanks for the explanation...I was just poking at ya, mostly. But when people do assume only children are brats, it really burns my biscuits. Lol

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol Needmylife. I was born in California, we had a fig tree in our yard, the problem was it was next to the fence with a 20 foot drop on the other side.
My mom told me she was always pulling me out of that tree not only because she was afraid I would fall over but because the ultimate outcome of eating the “pigs” was not good. 🥴

Funny thing my DD told me today that we didn’t have organic when I was a kid. I told her no we didn’t we called it going outside and picking it from the garden. 👀🤪

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Firebird .. when we grew corn .. my son (who was about 3 at the time) would go out to the garden (we had an 1/2 acre back yard) walk out to the "corn field" (about 4ft square) and grab an ear of corn .. and shuck it on the way back to the patio .. and then begin eating it.. One of my favorite memories at that house!