TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 10: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Hey Cricket ! have you been posting all along in this thread? I saw your name today and thought, that’s a blast from the past. I guess I zoned out and never noticed.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am with Cricket and Rosem...Cliff/Nicole F2 would be the best outcome for me. We will soon know.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm all for the cliff and Nicole f2, as well

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
why the puppies?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I wouldnt mind Tommy being in the F2 .. if I thought he might get 2nd. .. I cant root for him to win though. The whole Christy connection and having a bit of home right there with him just took a layer of the game away for him to navigate.

I think Cliff gets my For the Win support. and I Sam would have to get my AFP as I didnt see him play dirty as the others.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Things I wonder about.
How are people so sure that Tommy and Christie didn’t know each other was coming into the house.
How do people know that Jackson, Holly and Kat didn’t know it about each other too.

Jackson is a brat but not an only child and where the heck did he get his watermelon obsession. We don’t have watermelons in Nashville year around.

Why is Holly so obsessed with her face but never turns around to look at her backside.

Why when you look up these people do the call them TV actors aren’t they really game show contestants.

If they are actors then aren’t they being told how to act.

So many questions so few answers.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Inquiring minds what to know!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind a Cliff and Nicole final two. I still think getting rid of Holly is best for everyone. Jackson would still drag her butt to the F2. Cliff and Nicole have a better shot of one of them making the F2 with Tommy. Just my opinion.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
From my ears to yours ....Jackson has said that he knew Kat through a college friend. He has said that he followed Holly on instagram. Not sure if that means that he knew her.

Christie had said that her break up was really bad, she seemed genuinely surprised that Tommy was there and if he would hold a grudge against her because of the bad break up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hasn't Holly also been to Jackson's house because she knew his housemate?

I'm wondering if it's from the time that she was dating that guy from the bachelor and she moved to Tennessee. Maybe that's why Jackson followed her on instagram.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I would like to see a Nicole Tommy final two. I find Cliff to be smarmy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think of Tommy as smarmy, too.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Firebird?? Only children are not always brats, and neither are ministers children. I happen to be both. Other than that,,,I agree. It's hard to find a good watermelon here in winter, even at Kroger. And if I knew someone going in the house, I'd have a plan to say exactly what Christie said about Tommy and the bad break up ect. Especially if I were an actor wannabe.

Also, I think Holly mentiond early on about being at Jackson's apartment before.
Yes, many questions, few answers.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lakecat stated:
Hey Cricket ! have you been posting all along in this thread? I saw your name today and thought, that’s a blast from the past. I guess I zoned out and never noticed.

Hey, Lakecat, nice to see you posting too! I've been sporadic; wasn't going to watch this season, but when it was for sure no Paul, I gave it a go. I'm enjoying all the blasts from the past on here and also the new peeps. Love all the different ideas. Hated to see Kat leave because while no angel @ least she brought some spark.

I've been sick and now moving back to WI to see doctors. The snow is beautiful compared to 109 deg heat, so been super busy trying to get house on the market in the next week or two. However, Nicole brought some excitement this week, so I'm trying to watch more.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I know not too long ago holly said she been to Jax apt as her friend/ his exgirlfriend lived in that apt.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yeah Sea but what has Cliff won? I figure, Nicole and Tommy are equally liked by the jury, they aren't competition beasts but they have won in key spots and Nicole has put up good nominations. If Jackson is in final two, he will win hands down - doesnt matter who he is in F2 with.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Firebird, re Christie/Tommy for info why some think Christy/Tommy didn't know the other would be on being plausible, please see my post in the Outside the House Thread on 7/28/19.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/10972/20367868.html&lm=1564334360

The guy on RHAP says Christie was an alternate and Kat didn't want Jenna Jackson on the show; they didn't get along and had a mutual friend leak that Jenna would be on so BB dropped her @ the last minute. Who knows if it's true, but that's the theory.

It would still seem that Christie/Tommy may have seen each other in the interview process, but she was supposedly an alternate, so who knows. Guess we'll find out the truth after the season is over.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree with Need & Queenfish re the way Tommy/Christie played. Didn't Dick & Danielle Donato play separate? They just weren't good enough players to do it. Tommy may have handled it fine, but Christie kept telling all.

If Cliff and Nicole were F2 who do guys think would win?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL! Holly was so intent on doing this Egg Hunt.. now everyone is ready .. because they had agreed on 5:30 .. so Jackson went up to the HOH .... and Holly says she wants to take a shower before.. (they had agreed on 4:30 initially .. but then put it off .. and Holly was thinking they should wait until POP.. and that didn't go well because Jackson said he didn't want to be up until 10:30).. So now they are arguing because Jackson wanted to tell her that they were waiting and she's getting all upset .. (if she showers she'll have to put on her make up again.. and we all know how long that takes.. ) Jackson just told her they were all ready and thought it was 5:30 .. if she wants it later he'll tell them . . but he also told her he didn't want them to get frustrated with her because .. well you know .. she's on the block... and that got her even more prissy... so he said they'd tell them 6:00 (which will turn into 9:00.. because you know . . . shower .. make-up...) and he's going to make himself some coffee... I'm surprised he didn't come downstairs and say .. "please vote her out on Thursday!"

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff would win F2.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What do you want to bet that Holly fiddle farts around until POP time.. because that is what she wanted in the first place????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Needmylife back, to bad he didn't say that, LOL.

Firebird, Jackson lives in LA now so that may be where he got his watermelon fetish. I went to a preventing diabetes class at Kaiser and they said watermelon was one of the worst fruits to eat.

Virtually no nutritional value and mostly water, or something like that, so I have always figured he eats so much because it satisfies his need for something in his mouth but won't put weight on him.

I have never seen anyone eat so often ever, I think he eats every hour on the hour, even when he is sleeping.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
SO she is down out of the shower .. but she's still got some things to add to her costume.. (she didn't need to put make up on ... ) she looks at the clock and then at Jackson and says "It's 5:32 .. you told me it was 5:30 when I got in the shower.." and he doesn't respond...just looks at her... she then announces "I thought we said 6:00"...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Surprise surprise.... Holly is ready! Oh I spoke to soon, it looked like she came down and said she was ready to go, but now I see she is doing something with her hair while everyone waits in the bathroom.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If I were hiding an egg.. I'd put it right back in the egg carton in the refrigerator... :