TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 10: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Diipo not later than usual

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hope Nicole doesn't get to the end quite honestly. She has never been a favorite of mine. I find her rather neurotic and immature (and she's young so I can forgive the immature but I think she thinks she's a lot cooler than she actually is...again...immature). I'm sure she's a nice young girl but I don't think she's been a compelling player and she has been rather indecisive. I think she has gotten lucky in that there have always been bigger targets and she has floated through the game (which isn't a bad strategy to get to the end but does it actually give you the resume to win?).

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I see we are thinking the same again.

Holly may well tell Kat especially about Tommy/Christie. For sure if Cliff gets evicted the jury will know. It's still bugging me that he hasn't told Nicole. Maybe he has a reason, but I can't figure out what it is.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Everything you say is true, Roxip, a big move she could have made this week would have been a great resume.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
At 24 Nicole is a grown woman however she is very immature.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
What Roxip said!!!!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Does Cliff actually know about Tommy and Christy for sure?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
First, let me say I am a huge Nicole fan and i hope she wins the game.
As to her loyalty, it has been to Cliff and Ovi and no one else.
Throughout the game she has been called wishy washy and no one knew which way she would vote. Nicole often said even though I may have some emotional connection does not mean I wont do the right thing for my game. Jess really thought she could turn Nicole with a little guilt and emotion. Nicole wasn't having any of it.
So her loyalty has never been to Jackson and Holly. It is to Cliff and getting the two to F2.
She can explain that in her F2 speech, if accused of being disloyal. She can say, I have not.
JMO

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole has been sheltered all of her life and this is her first venture out into the world on her own.

Doesn't make her any less worthy of winning though. There have been many 'unworthy' winners in my opinion, but Nicole somehow survived and here she is at F4. It's an accomplishment.

I do admit, that if they had a different cast, or if Jackson didn't win the Camp Director position, we would have had an entirely different show, and maybe I would be rooting for someone else. But this is the show we got, and I'm really hoping that she takes the big prize.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Cliff knows for sure about Christie and Tommy. He heard it yelled over the wall, and when he brought it up it was laughed off.

He may have even forgotten all about it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Tommy stays he will have to be thankful to two people. It will take (Nicole and and Cliff) or (Nicole and Jackson) to keep Tommy.

Kat and Jess left the house angry at Nicole. Jess also left thinking she and Christie are BFFs.

Jack, Sis and Nick mentioned Tommy in very enthusiastic and positive says in exit interviews, Christie would push for him. Jess is likely to favor him.

Jackson did tell Cliff (not sure about Nicole) basically that it would help his game to lose Holly now.

So, there is that.

Cliff is concerned about how close Nicole has become to Tommy...

So, there is that.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Last night someone on another forum posted Cliff/Jackson talked about their F2 previously. Until I see it on twitter or something else, it's still just a feeling.

Nicole would get voted from Kat, Holly and the others I stated because Holly was extremely upset after Tommy told them his info that Christie made such a HUGE deal about her and Kat having met each other before. This news will destroy Jess and she will vote with Kat. Jackson was out of the S6 (or whatever they were) and Cliff does not like Tommy.

I could even see Jack and Sis voting for Nicole because Jack went goofy when he heart Kat/Holly knew of each other. Nicole has a good chance against Tommy. Actually, they all do if the jury is angry about Tommy/Christi hidden secret.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Forgot to say, I feel like Rosem. There really isn't anyone great to cheer for. Nicole is the best of those left.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
On a past RHAP Taran update they talked about Nicole constantly saying, “I’m always in the middle and always the deciding vote!”
Taran said that’s because Nicole is so wishy washy and indecisive and everyone thinks they can talk her into voting their way!
Ultimately it was always Cliff, in my opinion, that steered Nicole’s eventual vote each week.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
IMO- it doesn't bother me that Tommy & Christie know each other. BB has tried this a few times in the past without this lengthy success.

Christie, imo only, was pushing the Kat/Holly/Michie knowing each other as a triple in jury/votes- NOT just a pair (couple/showmance). So having a F2 from day one (neither one knew the other would be there until they walked thru the doors) is no different than those who make a F2, F3, F4... (or twins coming in & out of the game thru DR, or Exs, or secret couples) on the 1st day or week. It's not an advantage but a disadvantage keeping 2 ppl safe this long in the game PLUS keeping it secret. WOW! haha. Most alliances are exposed by now but T/C did a fantastic job in keeping their forced F2 secret this far into the game.

Holly needs to leave- ASAP! grates my last nerve hearing her monotone blathering & constant seeking approval from everyone that she looks OK, what she's wearing is OK, what she says is OK. The dysfunctional showmance is painful to watch or listen to.

Michie is in a category with Boogie as my absolute least favorite HG. His plan in the beginning to mind-eff David ("get in his head- work him from the inside...") bothered me. His great plan to dirty as many dishes as possible [leaving them in the sink] cuz it bothered D, leave water in BR on toilet &/or on floor to look like dribble (then blame it on D) and so on was pretty low! And Mr Hogg was baiting Michie from the beginning... Don't forget Cliffs involvement of negative comments to Michie about David! He got on my list then. IMO he has an entitled air about him-onlychilditis!

Cliff is barely okay. Can go without ever seeing him with his weird hand moves when he wins a comp. Ugh!

Nicole playing up the nerdy goofball is enough. WOW...! Happy she won her 2 comps as it's best for her game.

Don't have a favorite so not really cheering for anyone especially Michie, Holly, Cliff! Well, I guess I do have my F2- my 2 which I dislike the least & I don't care who wins.

What a cast... Rough season BB!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Since no winner of Big Brother has ever sent me a single dime, regardless of whether I liked them or not, I honestly don't care (LOL!) who ultimately wins. I've liked some winners, despised some others, so if it is Nicole (who I still think is a long shot but again, I could be terribly wrong) then I won't lose any sleep over it. I think whomever said above that she is very sheltered is spot on.

I think Cliff would be my pick to win. I think he's played a goofy, fatherly role to all the younger houseguests but him getting this far in the game speaks a lot for his ability to stay under the radar. I think Cliff is a lot more aware of things than he lets on...I just think his experience in life has told him when to talk and when not to talk (or in the words of Kenny Rogers "when to hold 'em and when the fold 'em.") Or I could just be prejudiced and want him to win because (1) he's older and (2) he's from Texas.

Quite honestly if you put pure competition wins as the criteria then Jackson and/or Holly deserves to get to the final 2 - they've won when they have had to and managed to make the right alliances when they were vulnerable.

I go back and forth about Tommy. I don't hold the pre-established relationship with himself and Christie against him - it's not like either of them knew the other was coming in the house. Putting up with her was a double-edged sword for him...on one side he had someone he knew and could be 100% himself with in the house, but on the other side he had to defuse all of her being herself, which wasn't always easy. Once he quit overacting on camera (well, at least sometimes quit) he wasn't nearly as intolerable as in the beginning when he was just LOUD every time I saw him on my screen.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
To be honest, I'd love to see the "token old guy" win!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that the problem with Christie and Tommy knowing each other is that they were constantly talking about how they're going to play an honest game, and have an alliance based on trust, then it turns out they were lying the entire time!

People don't like to be tricked like that, so yeah, kudos to them for keeping it a secret, and kudos to their downfall for not keeping it a secret.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Christie and Tommy were not forced into a pair .. they could have taken their knowledge.. told each other they were going to pair up with someone else and then worked as a "foursome" (maybe only the two of them knowing it) adapting as they went along.. then joined up in the end...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I agree needmylifeback,,a classic "divide and conquer" strategy, would've been a good idea for T and C. but,,that's all spilled milk now.

I keep changing my mind on what I think Nicole and Cliff should do..Basically, because I think for Nicole, getting rid of Holly is best for her game but for Cliff, getting rid of Tommy is best for his game. There's really no correct answer but once its done and either tommy or holly walk out the door,,there's no way to know if it was the right or wrong choice. I love it.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
for the record,,though, I would almost bet money, if I had any to bet, that Christie and Tommy did know the other was going to be in there..I really would

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Holly is planning this egg hunt.. I think she may be cooking the eggs.. they may decorate them .. then they are each going to hide some and then look for them - they are also going to dress up in costumes..

ALL I CAN SAY: Holly better know exactly the number of eggs are hidden .. and count to make sure that exact number is found... (I think I was seven or so when my mom found an egg several weeks later and we had wondered where the smell was coming from! LOL! From that time forward .. a list was made and spots checked after the fact.)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agreed queen. Def knew

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
So. Holly thinks it's Easter? Is it for airtime?? I'm just not understanding an Easter egg hunt. Maybe capture the flag,,or a scavenger hunt would be fun,,,but an eggs hunt? Good lawd.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Token old guy for the win. I think it’d be hard to live in that house with all those ppl but doubly hard to live with so many immature TV star wannabes. He’s earned my respect for game play and hanging in there.