TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 10: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How has Holly kept Nicole safe and how far back does it go? Serious question here, not being snarky. My brain has turned into bb mush at this point.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Grooch.. My assumption on the statement Jackson made just before the fish - was that he and Holly had had a discussion while they were in the shower (they think that is a safe place to talk where no one actually records) about past history (they planned on talking about why things in each other's past caused them to react the way they have been with each other...)

I think the "Letter in the mail" was what probably comes from CBS/Lawyers that they sign their lives away - and anything and all said within the confines of the BB "house" is fair game.. and they have no recourse... gobblety gook lawyer speak...

Totally my assumption - based on just a few words.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Why in a game for $500,000 would anybody owe anybody else anything? I don't think Nicole could win against either Jackson or Holly when you consider the jury (maybe she could win against Holly but I think it would be a toss-up).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Need. The CBS letter makes sense.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
well,,I know one thing is for sure...If Nicole wasn't considering Holly as an eviction choice, we wouldn't have anything to be discussing..Snooze fest papalooza would be going on and we'd just be eagerly awaiting the end of another predictable season..So I'm loving it, no matter what they choose to do.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
When holly and Jackson were hoh neither nommed nicole. That’s what I mean about keeping safe. I do think if nicole was at the end without breaking her deal she would win, on the other hand if she does not she will lose holly”s vote which will make her lose. If she was in the finals with any and kept her word I do think she will win. Final with tommy. He would win against any

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roxip. Though i do think she could win against Holly. Another important thing to remember is that Nicole has to first get to final 2 to even find out who votes for who.

She may think she has a better chance to get to final 2 by keeping Tommy because Holly and Jackson are a committed pair. But Holly is an emotional mess right now and she is on Jackson's last nerve. It might be better to keep Holly for that alone.

Eta: though once Holly is off the block, she may get her you know what together and be a good competitor again.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mom, for the explanation. But playing devils advocate, they did have bigger fish to fry like going after Jess, Christie and Nick. Nicole was a non threat at the time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If it's Nicole and Tommy at the end, I'm not so sure the jury would give it to Tommy.

Once the cat is out of the bag that Tommy LITERALLY had an edge over the rest of the house for most of the game, and kept it a secret from all of his allies, they may not be so inclined to vote for a team member who lied to them all season.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agreed Grooch. But even when nicole and cliff were enemy number 1 Jackson still wanted to protect them he has said it many times because of the type of people they are. I really believe if nicole breaks this deal. That even if tommy promises her that he would take her to the final 3 he wouldn’t because if she can be a snake why can’t he. Why can’t anyone. Jackson’s best bet is to go with cliff, tommy anyone. Nicole anyone but tommy and holly don’t think it’s gonna happen I just want Nicole to stay true and then win. Call me a pollyanna but I just like sweet lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Also, if not nominating Nicole is 'keeping her safe' then they owe everyone since ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE NOT NOMINATED would have to be considered 'kept safe'.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem. I don’t know if the cat will get out of the bag, I do not think Jackson will say anything yet, maybe I am wrong. He might on the other hand try to blackmail him into keeping him in the final 3 and then voice it though lol. I could see that happening. Unless holly blabs it now who knows.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosen he constantly voiced wanting to keep them safe. At least give him that. He also began an alliance with them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mom, I'll give you that. :-)

Loyalty has always been very important to Jackson.

But, wait! When Christy was still in the house, Jolly were playing both sides and promised a final 4 with both sides and were waiting to see who would be the side to stay. Am I right? I'm pushing my brain cells here.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
yes grooch, but in their mind, they didn't "shake" on it..so is it your word you are true to or the "shake"? lol I have always thought, you just have to be misleading or lie, in this game to get far..I don't think loyalty or truth gest you to the end. I would be as deceiving as possible if I was in there.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Grooch Jackson never had loyalty to Christie. Tommy I am unsure of he really liked him but he was more loyal to N and C. Holly on the other hand I can’t speak for lol. I do believe that any of them do deserve to win though. But I just want nicole to do it without betraying them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So then Jackson was lying the entire time he was in the Gr8ful alliance as well as when he was in the Six Shooters? But I thought he valued 'loyalty'?

And while he was in these alliances that he was supposedly loyal to, he was wanting to keep people outside the alliance safe?

I find this hard to believe.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem you are missing my point. He was in gtat8ful until all the Christie stuff do I think he is loyal kind of, do I think that he is the best nope. Do I think he is more loyal to n and c yep. But that wasn’t my point. Nicole has played a loyal and honest game. She has been wonderful. If she switches at this point it will lose her game. Jackson has never pretended to be the best, neither has cliff or holly. So switching who u are at the end doesn’t make sense. I am not pro Jackson, do I like him sometimes. But not alll. On the other hand I have rooted for nicole since day one, since she is from our area. I just want her to be who she has been all season

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson was loyal until Jack spilled the beans about Holly knowing Kat. He took it as being stabbed in the back. He never forgave Jack for that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, once you get this far into the game, you have to make whatever moves you can to get to the end.

I honestly do not think that Jackson would take Nicole to the end over Holly. Even with their recent fighting.

We all have our own opinions, and maybe this is a mistake for Nicole, but she's gotta do what she thinks is right to win $500,000.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem but isn’t that the great part of this board

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Mom, it is!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Having a hard time getting them up this morning. Were they up late last night or something.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
When I posted the other day that Nicole wouldn't have to worry how Cliff wanted to vote, I was thinking she was talking about taking TOMMY off the block. That's a big move. Taking Cliff off just gave him power to steer her in the direction HE wants like he has been doing the whole game. Cliff and Nicole 'ended up' together but I wouldn't say he has been protecting her the whole time. He protected HIMSELF, which is what I thought she was doing for once.

If she had taken Tommy down, Tommy would owe Nicole, not Jackson like he will now if he stays. Nicole gave away her power. Taking Tommy down and sending Holly home may have been a big enough move to get Nicole the votes if she is in F2 with Tommy.

Most likely she would have Jackson, Cliff, Holly, Kat, Jess, Nick. Isn't that all she needs?

Cliff will always go to the power pure and simple no matter what. I sure hope she did the right thing taking Cliff off the block and not Tommy. Cliff is Jackson's puppet. I'm pretty sure they have a F2 and both are using Nicole to get to the final.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff was up until I think about 2:30am . He had planned to go to bed way earlier saying he was tired but later told the camera he needed to stay up and keep an eye on things/conversations.