TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 10: Archive through September 10, 2019 users admin

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
These conversations about the early days and comps and other hgs are way more interesting to me than the scripted memories around the table production sets up. They should edit these for tv.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Guess what Holly is doing.. come on .. one guess...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Ahhh the 7 Eleven kids trying to understand Holly and drink local 2 buck chuck wine while Holly waxes poetic about 2 buck chuck wine while Jackson stares at her hoping she is gone Thursday.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson talking to Holly .. (while she applies make-up) <<<That was your one guess..

Saying "I hope they don't take that conversation from the shower" (and share it with the world) .. Holly replies "Nope .. that's one line they wouldn't cross" .. and Jackson replies "I would think that .. until I got that letter in the mail" .... and we get FISH.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Does it have to do with make-up?

Jabell - Agree about these random memory convos. On last night's BBAD (which I only watched because Taran on RHAP said they had alchohol) the last hour was everyone confessing to why they did something at a particular moment in the early game. Very compelling! Until I could not stand Jxson's perseveration of how HE did what while HE was thinking something and then HE....

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly is putting on her VETO costume again.. they must be going to film more stuff for the DR...

She wasn't as careful about taking off her shirt and Jackson commented on the camera caught that .. and she said "no..ooooo" and he said "if I saw/caught it .. the camera did"...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback….spackle and popcorn ceiling removal is Holly's best move forward.
Move back to Wyoming...it's cheaper and better for your soul

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson on how BB works are dip shites.
Dipwads

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly being a plastic wine glass Sommelier to peeps that would rather drink milk out of those same dollar store plastic "wine" glasses.
Nicole, Tommy, Cliff zoning out while Holly puts them to sleep with her inaccurate wine "knowledge"
Good times...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m sure Christy is campaigning for Tommy in jury house. I know they made a deal to give the other some of their winnings if they win. I just don’t think it’s fair.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Lakecat Christie is so annoying, I do not think anyone will listen to her. I am sure Holly will tell everyone in the jury house about Christie and Tommy knowing each other.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What on earth is Holly thinking? She looks ridiculous.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Tommy are on the hammock together. Both say they see themselves in the final 2 chairs. Nicole said when she left her family, she didn't visualize coming home without the win. At some point in the conversion Tommy said he sees himself in the final 2 and doesn't know if he would win but he would really fight for it. Nicole is not phased at all and remains in her very confident cloud.

But I remain confident that Cliff will eventually work on Nicole. He's seeing how close she is getting to Tommy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish.. But think Cliff is keeping Tommy. 😵

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff says that he's leaning that way but then he always follows that with but we have more time to decide.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I actually do think it will be an impressive move to the jury to get Holly out on Jackson's HOH. But I just keep thinking once Tommy is kept, it's his game to lose.

Cliff spoke to the cameras again from his bed and admitted to staying up this late to keep an eye on conversations but the only conversation I saw him keeping an eye on was Nicole's and Tommy's.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff also reiterated to the cameras how much he wants a final 2 with Nicole and that he has a plan to get them there but he didn't say what that plan was besides what would be the obvious (winning all the comps).

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Isn't keeping Tommy Nicole's plan? I guess I'm reading way too much into Cliff's words. I really just wish he'd tell us already. I guess he's learned from his Cliff notes mistake.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson talking to Holly .. (while she applies make-up) <<<That was your one guess..

Saying "I hope they don't take that conversation from the shower" (and share it with the world) .. Holly replies "Nope .. that's one line they wouldn't cross" .. and Jackson replies "I would think that .. until I got that letter in the mail" .... and we get FISH.

What the heck does the bold part mean? Is he getting letters from home? He also gets to see a shrink before every comp, he cheated constantly while on slop and bb keeps giving him this wonderful edit on the shows. What the heck is going on?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Brooch letter in the mail I moly’s not in the bb hose. He does not cheat before each comp. c and n keeping Tommy will have them loose. Tommy has jack, sis, Christie, holly and jess because she is Christie’s robot

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Maybe he was talking about his HOH letter? I didn't hear what it said, but maybe it reveals more is being shown than what they thought?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I didn't say he cheated before each comp. Somebody here posted yesterday that he gets to talk to a psychiatrist before every comp. I'm going by that information.

And I can't make out I moly's not in the bb house not matter how hard I try.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I moly lol. Meant to say that I doubt he was mailed a letter in the house. I think some kind of letter wAs sent to him at home that has to do with his secret conversation he had with holly in the shower. I really hate auto correct

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok the other problem that I have is that nicole has been straight forward the entire game and now she is going to back stab the person who has kept her safe. See I feel she doesn’t have to do this to win and it will cost her the game. That was why I loved Jordan she never did that. Nicole doing this to holly reminds me of when Shelly sent Jeff home. I hope tommy betrays her because holly and Jackson would not have and didn’t . Want a cliff win or even a Jackson or tommy win if nicole does this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole will continue to be straigtforward, since she plans to let Jackson and Holly know before Thursday that the plan has changed.

It takes some courage to do this, as opposed to blindsiding them, and of course it will help to get their jury vote if she explains it correctly.

It is a FACT that Holly will take Jackson and Jackson will take Holly if it came down to it. Neither one of them would take Cliff or Nicole over each other.

That's the bottom line.