TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 09: Archive through September 09, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Not so very unhappy if Holly and her crack hits the door.
I don’t know how anyone pulls their pants up so far.
I for one will be glad to not see it anymore. Riding a guy second hand from the beginning to the end has never worked you would think a woman of her age would know better.

I think the three guys left at least respect Nicole , I can’t say the same about Holly.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Missyb lol my best friend and I have always watched our reality shows together,,,except for bachelor (she watches) and Braxton family values , which I'm obsessed with. Oh crap. Now I'm saying obsessed.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Holly is stuck on this easter egg thing. They will be polite about it but I don't think anyone else is thinking about easter eggs.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jackson's 'let death take you' speech to Holly and the others over the past 36 hours is hilarious.

Keep Holly, her game is ...but he's my boyfriend'
If Tommy doesn't reveal his relationship with Christie to Nicole and Cliff, he has picked a side.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, which side? He and Jackson could split up the last pair...

Holly might bring it up to the jury. I would want to see that, as Christie implodes...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Holly, give up the ghost.

Jackson has put a fork in you and you are done.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I will be pissed if they keep Tommy and he wins!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If they got a shrink for Jackson at the beginning of the game, I really think they should call the doctor back for Holly. I think she needs to talk to someone.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
im sure the DR is pushing for them to evict Holly cuz they love Tommy

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I'm reading on so many sites that Tommy will win against anyone but Jackson......WHAT season have I been watching. WTH?
Other than leg kicks, bad hygiene while cooking and hiding behind Christie what has he done the first 2 months?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
"Holly and her crack hits the door"....LOL good one.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cliff has steered Nicole in his direction 90% of the season, Tommy is see ya bye.
UNLESS, in Christies words...the "universe" will make it happen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! The cameraman is so bad!

Holly is sitting on Jackson's lap, not saying anything, her eyes looking down at her lap. Jackson telling her every once in awhile that he is there for her. The expression on his face is that he wants to be anywhere but there.

All of a sudden he turns his head to the left and is just staring into space. The camera changes and focuses on 3 watermelons sitting on the bureau. They are calling Jackson's name. The camera suddenly pans back to the unhappy couple.

Funniest thing in a long time in that house.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Grooch….from what has been leaked...Jackson gets a "session" daily from the 'upstairs DR room, especially when a comp is happening....almost as bad as giving Amanda Adderall daily so she could "focus"
Yea BB is evil.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jacksons obsession with watermelons every 30 minutes instead of his past love of Fritos and Hollys obsession with the ritual of makeup application and removal every 30 minutes.....a marriage made in hell.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
World, you mean that Cliff will steer her towards evicting Tommy ? I feel there is a little "derrick" in him. He l may let her think its all good until the last minute.

ETA: CLiff and Tommy have not spoken yet and that may be some indication that CLiff does notintend this to happen.

If its an honest jury, why should Tomy win against anyone? Because if his winning personality? Cliff and Nicole can make a great case for how much they have done in the game. How hard they have had to maneuver to stay in the game. They didn't have an 8, or 6.
Jackson wont vote to keep Tommy, Jess maybe not, Kat would vote for anyone but Tommy. Nick, who knows. It is not a given at all.
This is really one of the best season endings ever.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jxn can bet on Holly to tell the big secret in jury. That way, Tommy will lose.

If it's Jxn and Tommy F2, Jxn mentions it then. Jxn wins.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy is campaigning to Cliff right now.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh, they are talking now. Cliff ,Nicole and Tommy. While Jackson and Holly are in the shower.

Tommy offering good deals. Throw HOA to one of them.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly should be all over Cliff and Nicole. ... bad game playing

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
This game was M/H's to lose. They are never around. Nic/Cliff/Tommy sorting it out now while M/H isolate again. M/H gave their game away.

Tommy. I was switching feeds to get away. A little too much I love you I get that I'm obsessed. A taste of humble pie has had a good effect.

mho

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Jxn would vote Holly if it's a tie. She proved he can't depend on her when she told him she didn't even try at BB Comics. He can depend on Tommy to fight for HOH, but he can't depend on Holly. He knows that.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Tommy is stuck on the 6pack or whatever they called themselves. Tommy is obsessed with the beginning clan with Jackson etc. He would rather die from a hip check to the head then be final 2 with Nicole or Cliff.....Tommy was the biggest "keep the 6 together forever " than anyone of the others.
Oh by the way Tommy...Pretty Woman the musical is done.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
He would rather die from a hip check to the head then be final 2 with Nicole or Cliff.....

LOL. The visual on this is hysterical.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Little does he know how many jurors 💜 Tommy.