TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 09: Archive through September 09, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I don’t think that tommy will be kept , I think Cliff won’t do it. But instead will tell Jackson and holly that Nicole tried to vote holly out all week. Just a feeling

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Cartermac's podcast this morning, mentioned that Holly's ex was on the bachelor or on the bachelorette or one of those???? IDK

I think anyone can win, and "deserving it" is a relative term. They are there and many people in the past, have won, with a less than perfect game. Heck, the great Dr. Will never won anything. His was an all social game. Floaters float, and floating is strategy. I'm not there and I don't get a vote. It's not set up for deserving imo. It's a game about perception. My opinion on this season is cliff has worked hard to stay there, and has been playing the game his way. It may not be my way, or your way, but he's definitely played the game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just heard Tommy say to Nicole, Holly and Cliff how hard it would be to live a lie in the BB House.

I wonder if Cliff and Nicole will recall that comment when Jackson and Holly tell them Tommy’s secret.

Because as soon as Nicole clues them in on the new plan, they’ll spill it to try to save Holly.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson may keep his mouth shut for this week. I'm sure he wants Holly out of the house after this last fight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
AWWWW, Nicole said her go-to site for BB is Jokers Updates. Wait til she finds out she has been their #1 favorite HG all season.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I really liked Nicole all season but her turning on the final 4 and her new attitude have been bugging me so out of character. It’s making me not like her as much which saddens me. I like the loyal game

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
She is getting a little full of herself ... She needs to pull it back some

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole is making the mistake of having the game won in her head already.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
If you read her bio i might not be out of character.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I did pull up Jokers, which I never do, and was looking at it while Nicole was describing how to navigate that site. That was fun.

But they are way off about David and Kemi's rankings...they think they are at the bottom since they didn't get to play much. They are consistently 6 and 7. Tommy is below them even.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
The Jokers Rating graph is interesting. It looks like Holly is less liked than Jess.
Both are/were annoying.
Would like to see Holly go this week. Serves her right for not playing strong in BB comics.
I don't blame Jxn for cutting her loose.
Believe Tommy and Jxn will try to get Cliff out.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
She is no longer the quiet churchmouse. She now interjects herself in conversations. Very different persona.

Confidence will do that to you

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Lip Sync to the Rescue on CBS looks like it will be good...going to check it out.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole and Cliff's partnership. It has always been one of mutual respect and understanding. Cliff did not write her off as being too young. He listens to her opinions and guided her when he thought she needed it. Understanding that when CLiff had been overheard in the boatroom, he told Nicole you may want to stay away from me for awhile. Understanding that when Nicole was in hot water, she told Cliff you may want to stay away from me for awhile Do what you have to do. There was never any guilting or accusations. Nothing Nicole hears about anything Cliff said will make her feel differently. Nothing was malicious, all game play.
This is what makes them both different and unique players in this game.

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
Holly used to date Luke Pell from JOJO's season of the Bachelorette
https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Bachelorette-Alum-Luke-Pell-Ex-Holly-Allen-Joins-Big-Brother.jpg?w=660

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly is on the block with a good chance of going home. She should be schmoozing Nicole and Cliff and keeping them close. Make sure they are BFFs .. instead she is brooding over her showmance

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, her is a link to a small bit about Holy and Luke Pell ( from the bachelorette):

https://www.eonline.com/news/947303/the-bachelorette-s-luke-pell-and-holly-allen-break-up-agai

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Maybe they broke up because it took too long for each of them to put on makeup?

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Bet it was the ugly extensions...Poor Luke

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the links y'all. I'm not a bachelor/ette watcher.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Queen, I try not to but every now and then I catch an episode and think, haven't' I seen this 100 times already ?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They will not see Jury house. Only Holly will go (or Tommy). F 4 will not.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:58 pm Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post
Oh my !

🅱🅱 🅿🅸🆂🆂🅴🅳
@BB_Pissed
·
21m
#BB21

Jackson to Nicole: I don't want say anything & make it seem like I'm campaigning against Holly...but at the same time, I came here as an individual - to win. So it's like, while I don't want to sit there and say why I would be better to be in F3 or F2 than her...
BYE HOLLY

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Knew it!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe they should keep Holly just to aggravate Jackson and keep him off his game.