TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 09: Archive through September 09, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson was definitely pushing her buttons. Not that she should have said what she said but she was right, he was being what she called him.

He saw early early on that she was getting upset and he just egged it on like he got pleasure from upsetting her. At one point he went to the bathroom and Cliff, Holly, and Nicole changed the topic of conversation. Jackson returned and said, so back to The Challenge...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I can't tell if Holly is really this pathetic in her Masterpiece Theatre dramatics or it's really bad acting trying to be one of the houseguests on Bold and the Beautiful after the season. Either way she is awful.
And I agree with Patti444, he joyfully pushes her buttons, and stands back and watches with a smirk on his Lego man jaw.
Every night it's Lets Put On A Show starring Holly and Jackson tells her to sit down. lol

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson in the pool .. Tommy on the lounge .. airplanes going over.. but I think I just heard Jackson tell Tommy that he (Tommy) has to win HOH.. and Tommy said "I know" .. sounds like Jackson is setting up to have Tommy take a swipe at Nicole and Cliff if Tommy is there.. and sounds like Tommy will do it (betraying Cliff and Nicole) .. unless Tommy is blowing smoke... So if Cliff and Nicole do vote out Holly .. sounds like Tommy is going to flip right over to Jackson... (Unless Cliff/Nicole win the next HOH) ...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The Challenge is the savage version of the Bachelor/Bachelorette .

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And Tommy's story about "he had to go along with Christie" .. I call BS .. he willingly went along because she blocked any thought others might have of him going on the block.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Needmylife, Tommy is acting like he's going (I don't think he really thinks that but acting like that).
Telling Jackson he can't wait to tell the jury stuff and something about talking to Julie. I think he also said he can't wait to tell them that they (Holly Jackson Nicole and Cliff) had a final four.

These airplanes are making it impossible to hear.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HG's on outside lockdown..... Wow serious sirens going on around the BB house!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Tommy telling Jackson that "they broke up months ago" (Christie and his aunt) .. "She's not in my family any more." ... "I really didn't have a choice"

He still treated her as such when she was beneficial to his game.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Holly makes my butt hurt. Jackson treats her that way, cause she allows him to treat her that way. Sorry, i just don't like the poor, little, weak, I gotta have a man, type of woman act. Suck it up, buttercup, and put on some big girl panties. And if she thinks she will have any kind of relationship with him, after this is over, she's delusional. I also, think, a respectable girl, who don't jump right into a sex shower, on live streaming internet, who has some self respect, might straighten his little boy self right up. He needs taken to the wood shed, and given a "how to" and a "what for". If his mother had done that, he might be less of a d-bag and more of an actual gentleman.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jackson is skirting around the fact that his planned speech, for the week Tommy was HOH, was about Christie being the girlfriend of Jack. Tommy would have know this was a lie and put him on the block. He doesn't want to tell Tommy this now.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson told Tommy that he and Holly will either go out 4th and 5th or be 1st and 2nd. It has been so hard to hear between the airplanes and Jackson not wearing his microphone since he is in the pool.

I did hear Jackson say a couple times, I am one Veto away from the final 3. Tommy told him I know you're saying (pretending) you don't know the days but I know you do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Agree, Queenfish!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My word, I just noticed Holly is doing her makeup!! How many times a day does she have to do this?

I have only put on moisturizer, maybe I should do a little mascara, LOL, thanks for the reminder Holly.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson has been in the pool for so long that I estimate he has pee'd in the pool about 4-5 times...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
One thing I remember Jackson saying during The Challenge convo last night—when Holly was complaining about the possibility of him hooking up with someone he said, “it’s just like a showmance” (meaning no big deal). I think that hit her hard, realizing that their relationship was likely “just a showmance” to him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ack!

They did mention how cloudy and gross the water looks. And Jackson says that's why he stands where he does because the water flows from there to the other side of the pool.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am not crazy about these HGs. I dont think Nicole and Cliff deserve to win, perhaps Nicole more than Cliff should. If anyone should win it should be Jackson, he has been running the house since week one, Everyone has known for months that he is a big threat and he hasn't been taken down. Holly is useless. Cliff is useless and has done nothing other than going around to everyone and say, I will do whatever you want. Tommy with his playing for the cameras just annoys me so if I were to pick, I would say Jackson deserves the win, even if I dont like him.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I have not liked Jackson since day 1 and my feelings about him have not changed.

I do not believe he's played the game with class and has not socialized, which is what this game is about. His face always has a smug "I'm better than you" look.

Holly does nothing in the house but put on makeup and insert hair extension . . . why I don't know, her real hair looks so much better than the extensions that remind me of a horse tail.

I love Nicole's attitude, her genuine happiness at winning HOA or POV and her sincerity. I think she is playing a better game than people think.

Cliff, though, is playing hard. He tells people what they want to hear, which is how to play a social game. He's making the chess moves, and it has gotten him far.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly are back to going in circles about their argument last night....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson sounds like he's been to about 1,000 life coaching sessions, and is picking out sound bites to throw at Holly.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Round three with Jackson and Holly .. this is getting real old.. if I am feeling this .. wonder what Jackson and Holly really think.

Holly really is whining like a little kid who wants ice cream.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson just said "I'm coming to the realization that this is not a good fit". ..

He's starting to say the "It's not you .. it's me" speech...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Dang.. in the background they said "Cliff.. please go to the Diary Room Downstairs.." and I heard "Lyn" .. and turned around (my real name.. ) LOL!!!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the explanation of The Challenge. I've not seen it, nor really would I, lol.

I have the feeds on, and Jackson and Holly are so boring.

Cliff and Nicole are talking about keeping Tommy. Looks like that's the plan. At least, for today.

Tresbien, thanks for that Volume Master suggestion, it really helps!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
C'mon BB, if they are gonna break up, you owe it to us to watch!