TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 09, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
their stockpiled wine is FINALLY going to be opened, with dinner

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
42s
#BB21 HGs get told to check the storage room! POP gives them giant red buckets to play POP pong! They are glad it is a game but mad that they sprinted in hopes of more alcohol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bluejonibb @bbbluejoni
·
1h
So Bella was the one who told Jack and Jackson what Kemi said about their cooking --figures. This happened prefeeds. #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21 I count not, one, not two, not three, but FOUR different bottles of wine... should be an interesting night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
15m
Holly trying to explain wine is hilarious.
Safari wine manual does not make an expert. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21 Nicole getting so close, but never makes the shot. Same with Holly. Nicole keeps saying she is frustrated, while Holly keeps cheering too soon and her ball ends up short

#BB21 Holly jokes that if Jackson were playing, it would have been over 20 minutes ago. Everyone laughing hysterically at the failed shots. Round 1 of POP Pong has yet to end

#BB21 HGs joke that they are glad this isnt a live HoH comp, they say Julie would tell them to wrap it up. Holly asks POP if this winner gets a prize, Cliff says that they wont ever find out. Holly suggests dogpilling on top of the winner

#BB21 Intermission between PoP Pong games to eat more of their spread. Resetting of the buckets, and prep for Round 2 begins. They state rules and it begins. Same teams, Jackson still in DR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MizDonDraper
@MizDonDraper
·
22m
Only Beth can make alcohol on the feeds boring. Respect the owl and the gift of beer pong! #BBAD

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Nicole finally sunk her basket! Team Nicole and Tommy win! Everyone hugs Nicole, and Cliff says she has now won things two days in a row. Now they will play a round without bouncing the ball on the ground, but feeds cut to fish

#BB21 Tommy is now sent to the DR, Jackson comes out and takes his spot as Nicole's teammate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Jackson says he is glad Jess isnt here for this. He said she drank more than anyone and stole more than her share, Holly agrees. Jackson says she commented about him shotgunning all the beers and how she was mad cause she wanted one after drinking all the wine

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
IT'S BEEN 6⃣ DAYS SINCE THEY'VE HAD A BOOZE DELIVERY

tonight doesn't count

partly b/c it wasn't delivered, but also it's boring af

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB21 Cliff says Jxn would be perfect for the Challenge, they like pompous douche bags on there. They laugh Holly makes a face and says you know what they do on that show?

Jxn: No different than a showmance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB21 Cliff calls Jxn/Holly on the storage room "crap" in Cliff's words when they tried to sell to him that they voted Cliff out because he had the best chance of winning the "camp come back".

Holly/Jxn stand by it reinforcing their reasons and standing by what they said.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Jxn says he loves to compete. Holly says something about PTSD.
Jxn makes an analogy about an apple, cider, and a tree. Tommy says he loves it when Jxn makes analogies. #BB21

Jxn says he is not like just any other guy on a reality show, he is not a reality tv star, that he lives for excitement, and he's an adrenaline junkie. #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Jackson talking about Jackson again..

he hasn't added anything new to this song in 74 days

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Interesting. I need to pay more attention now.

Techno Gaijin
@technogaijin
15h

FYI, #Snackson refers to XANAX as "confetti"... #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Big Brother
@big_bigbrother
·
38m
10:59 AM BBT - Nicole gets called to the DR and pet loops! It's POV Ceremony time! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
15h
#BB21 Outside, Jackson is talking about how the littlest change in the house that could have changed their games entirely. He lists off what if he evicted Christie over Sis, what the DE would be, or if Bella didnt tell Jack Day 1 what Kemi said about his cooking

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
Feeds come back to Holly and Tommy on the hammock asking for a twist from Julie. Cliff, Nicole, and Jackson on the couch and mention Holly being mad about the challenge last night and in the DR til 5 am #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
1h
Nicole And Cliff are talking! This is not a drill people! 👇👇👇
Quote Tweet

· 1h
#BB21 Cliff and Nicole in the BY.

C tells N he has went back and forth on this and Nicole agrees. (ie to keep Tommy or Holly)

Nicole says America is watching wondering why if they took out one duo why not the power showmance. She says as a fan of the show, we cant be stupid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, this is an excellent idea... Eric @RealityRecaps
·
2h
What I will say... maybe Nicole/Cliff can spin evicting Holly into “we had to do this to save you... she was disrespecting you so much in front of America”. Play to his ego. 🤣🤣🤣 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.21am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 We come in mid convo with Jxn and Holly in bed in the TR.
J: when are you going to realize I am not one of your exes there will always be sh*ty aholes. That would be like me saying to you-your gonna cheat on me your gonna cheat on me.
He goes over last night play by play

#BB21 Holly has no mic and is mumbling. I have sound magnified by x600 and cant hear.
J: ya based on the things I am saying probably not.
H: ?
J: dont get mad at me for it
BB: pls put on mic

#BB21
J: we have 2 weeks left, we have a job to do, on a personal level we will figure this out when we are done.
H: is wiping tears and lying with her back to him.
J: I understand 2 weeks ago we had hormonal issues and stress etc...last night we had the exes and booze.

#BB21 J: But neither gives you the right to talk to me like that.
H: Say it again for the camera Jxn.
J: Since when do you worry about the cameras you didnt worry last night.

#BB21
H: fine
J: I tried to get you to go to bed but you wouldnt, if you dont want to talk we dont have to.
She faces him, hand over eyes.

#BB21
H: mumbling...(so frustrating btw) I was frustrated because....the......myself from the anxiety...minds wonder...do something cute and nice for everyone felt like you just didnt care
J: I am sorry
H: I wanted a fun night with you the whole night turned into the Challenge

#BB21 H: I wanted a date night, we didnt do it, I wanted a fun night we didnt do it, I wanted to drink together we didnt do it, you took a shower
J: I am sorry
H: for what?
J: for not being ready when you wanted and not doing what you wanted when you wanted it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h
#BB21 Jxn: we have 16 days.
H: mumbling
*ed note: seriously guys so sorry, every sound is up and magnified x600 and still cant catch what she is saying.
H: starts to do a big cry, turns her back to Jxn. Says something.
J: a little
H: ?
J: I dont doubt it...cause I saw it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h
#BB21 Cliff and Nicole in the BY.
C tells N he has went back and forth on this and Nicole agrees. (ie to keep Tommy or Holly)
Nicole says America is watching wondering why if they took out one duo why not the power showmance. She says as a fan of the show, we cant be stupid.

Cliff: If we take Holly out, we have to get Tommy to take out Jxn and have his word.
Nicole says why wouldnt he?
Cliff goes over the differences and benefits he has already stated bout keeping each ie better final 3 or better chance to get us both to final 3.

#BB21
Nicole says we could maybe beat Holly at final three but if they win veto next week one of us goes. Think of the jury house, who sent Holly home? C and N

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
#BB21 Cliff says it is nothing personal it is strictly that they know they will take each other and send one of them home. he repeats Jxn says it is just a game move.

#BB21 Cliff and Nicole discussing that it may be a better odds to keep Tommy, they think it is better odds of 3 vs 1 compared to two duos. They have the chance to both make it to F3 and then they just have to win

#BB21 Nicole leaves the BY and goes to get dressed. Cliff talks to feeds about Nicole going through the options so well. He is concerned that she has gotten closer to Tommy if she has to pick a F2

#BB21 Cliff says he will do whatever he has to to ensure he and Nicole both make it to the final 2. He says to us feeders, all good things must come to an end. He hopes we like them but if we dont, sorry about that too

#BB21 Cliff continues by saying it has been 3 months since he was on the internet, had a wallet, talked on a phone, talked to his family, walked on natural grass. He keeps listing things that he hasn't done since being in the house. He says it isnt fully him

#BB21 Cliff says he is playing a bit of a character in the house to fit in, as far as laughing and joining in on some of the convos.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson.....so which one is 24 and which one is 31?
Two different generations of big insecure babies.

Thanks Dipo for all your hard work here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.11am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

2h
#BB21 Nicole is showering, Tommy is sitting on the couch in the bathroom, and Holly and Jackson are at the bathroom sink washing up. J/H arent speaking

#BB21 Back to Cliff he says he is F4 in a house where he was banished day 1, put up week 1, evicted, fought back into the house, and hasnt been on the block at all for the past 5 evictions besides now, and he is going off. And is still here.

#BB21 Cliff says he isnt here just because of him, he has ridden a few coattails in the name of Jackson, but you cant ride coattails in the finale

#BB21 Cliff says it isnt about making deals anymore, it is winning comps. If he doesnt win the comps in F4 or F3, then it wasnt meant for him to be in the final two. He says that he has set him up well, now it is all on him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Nicole straightening her hair in the bathroom while Tommy sits on the couch. No eyes on Jackson or Holly on current cams

#BB21 Cams go to Holly outside the RV doing her makeup for a sec, then to Tommy in the bathroom saying he is getting ready. Nicole says to him that they will probably call her any second to DR

#BB21 Cliff says in 2 days it will be 9/11 and it is hard to believe that it was 18 years ago. He still sits alone outside talking to feeds. He points out all the people in the house right now were in grade school. Cliff says he heard it on the radio on his drive to work

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.40am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
2h
#BB21 Nicole is still getting ready in the bathroom, Jackson is laying on the couch in there resting his eyes. Holly is doing her makeup, and Cliff finds Tommy in the kitchen and says hello to him, says he hasnt seen him yet this morning, and tells Tommy his day so far

#BB21 Tommy and Holly talking outside the RV about how weird veto ceremony speeches are, especially because you know what is going to happen

#BB21 Tommy plans to tell Nicole how proud he is of her and be done with his veto speech, short and sweet

#BB21 Tommy wants to do a puppet show with Azul (his puppet that he made with Nicole) where the puppet keeps telling her to use it on Cliff. He pitches it to Holly and Cliff who think it is hilarious

#BB21 Nicole walks by as Tommy tells Cliff and Holly not to tell her, so now she is curious