TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 09: Archive through September 09, 2019 users admin

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Button Boy Volume Please

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Volume Master extension on Chrome is helpful when they are whispering Jabelljba.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm in the minority, but I like Tommy. I like him more without Christy.

I want to see Holly gone this week. I think it will be more interesting without her whiny butt.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I just want to fast forward to Thursday

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Thanks Tres

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Holly is going on Thursday. Cliff and Nicole are psyched about making this move. Nicole excitingly says, they go to jury and say, who voted you out, Cliff and Nicole. Who broke up two power duos, Cliff and Nicole!
She is so excited about throwing a wrench into Michies plans.
Says when Kat accused her of playing Nicks game, she said, whoa, maybe he's my B.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think in any final 2 Nicole, she can make very persuasive arguments for why she should win. Mostly, Tommy has his "winning" personality. But no real moves. Survival was pretty easy for him. He didn't see the block until DE night.
Nicole ( or substitute cliff) had to scrape and claw to stay in the house. So who played a better game ?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff had to scrape, deal and claw to stay in the game, I don't think Nicole had to. I think she was protected by Jackson most of the time.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jackson verbally planning his exit strategy from Holly to Cliff last night.
He has been giving Holly the stink eye a lot lately. LOL
Yes Jackson make "your people proud".
Pompous dbag indeed.
His calm gentleman DR edit on the live show each week is annoying and a lie.
Jackson needs to split his BB winner money with the psychiatrist helping him in his daily upstairs DR room sessions.
Yea, can't stand the kid, remember vividly his behavior with the mob of 8 in the beginning of the season.
Nicole will be crushed when she sees what they all said about her.
To quote Nicole WOW.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
JMHO but Cliff has played pretty dirty at times, but he is a true BB fan I guess. Nicole doesn't realize the many bus tire tread marks are on her back. Wait till she watches the season.
Wait to all of them watch and realize how their best BB season ever, wasn't.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I've said all along I don't like any of these people

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Well, now we know what a season looks like when the big personalities get voted out at the beginning of the season.

At least, I hope some of them had bigger personalities than the ones left in the house!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
The season tanked the first episode. The entire cast once again voted for a frat boy bro dude to run the show starting from day one. The females always do it to themselves every season, imagine if they had voted for Ovi or Jess instead of Jackson. Completely different season. As long as Jackson doesn't get rewarded for being treated with kid gloves after not being able to handle being a have not for 4 hours. Then I don't care who wins.
Bailey and Chris....really?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Yes.. but .. I only started watching half-way into the season because of the "BIG ALLIANCE" that was going to power over "the bottom feeders". I don't like that .. glad to see at least two "bottom feeders" made it to top 5.

Could you imagine if it were Jack/Jackson/Christie/Nick/and Sis or Holly in top 5? .. (and substitute Tommy for Nick as well) ... UGH ..

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Mimi....I believe Jackson shares your view on losing Holly. I think she's leaning heavily on his last nerve.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jackson gave up Holly early yesterday... I posted tweets where he had a whole conversation with Tommy about their relationship and it certainly sounded like he had moved her to "friends with benefits" status.

He wants to get out of the house and Party-Down; Holly has grown up and doesn't see the enjoyment in that way of life.

At the time I thought it was mature of him to realize that he and Holly will have different life goals due to their age difference but now I just think he was being selfish and want to drink and screw anything that walks as soon as he is out of the house, LOL.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Holly in the hammock talking. She told Tommy about calling Jackson a f-ing blank-hole again and Tommy said he did see him pushing her buttons and not to take all the blame.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many vetoes Nicole would have won if Nicole's chip was actually in the chip bag the first 800 veto comps. LOL

And a giant thank you to the hardworking peeps on here that have endured this season posting the live feeds, tweets, important happenings etc. Hopefully you had the perfect beverages on hand to get you through it. There isn't enough prosecco on the planet to have gotten me through it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Tommy now alone and Tommy said to Jackson that he's sorry, she (Holly) told him a little about last night. Jackson said he got a couple f'n blankholes and one F-you, this is never going to work in real life, you can only blame hormones once, this is twice in one week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm not a Jackson fan in any way at all but I do believe Jackson would be faithful if he was in a committed relationship. But he is young and still wants to go out and party. Jackson is tired of Holly projecting her ex boyfriend's bad behavior on him. Who needs that?

Why did Holly have to be such a pill that Jackson was having fun imagining himself being on The Challenge? It hasn't happened yet of him applying and being accepted. They are bored to death in that house, let him have some fun imagining it for now. Talk to him about it after they are out of the house. Their relationship was most likely never going to work, but she killed it with her insecurity.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I don't get what was wrong with Jackson wanting to be on the show. Why not?

So, Holly is on the block. I do hope she leaves on Thursday.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff was describing The Challenge as a show that plies the contestants with a bunch of alcohol so they'll hook up and fight and cause lots of drama. Cliff said some people go in there and cheat on their wives or girlfriends. Holly said she didn't want to be just someone on Jackson's roster.

Imo, Holly already is someone on Jackson's "roster" being that she was number 2 of the girls he had done just on this show.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
All Holly heard Cliff say .. Was that people "Hook Up" ... and didn't have enough "faith" in Jackson .. no matter how much he said he'd love to do the challenges and then be able to socialize...

He'll be able to walk away from this experience and not look back after how she acted the past two times she went "hormonal".

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson pokes at Holly every chance he gets.
He is a D-bag. He likes to push her buttons and is condescending to her at every moment he can.
She should not react to what he says. Go with the flo and look at what your dealing with.
I don't care if it's male or female but it really bugs me when someone uses hormones as a excuse to get away with being rude.
Hormones don't make people do and say things they would not say normally. Get yourself in check.
sorry venting :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The Challenge has a lot of young, sexy, fit, single, and horny contestants. Most are willing to have sex with or without a relationship... Holly knows this and figures Jackson would be like her ex and cheat on her. (why she thinks they would ever still be together by then is beyond my comprehension!)