TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 09: Archive through September 09, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff is waiting to officially be off the block before he starts pushing for Tommy to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So naturally Jackson gets out of the DR and automatically wants to change the game they have been playing and enjoying.

Then says are we going to taste wine or what.

While he was gone they had been having a really nice time playing games and not being concerned about getting drunk.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Of course Cliff must come down.

Actually I think Cliff will do what Nicole wants, but no way should be tell her before he is safe that he will not do what she wants.

She seems as obsessed with Tommy as she was with Nick.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
If you want to win the money, you don't go with Tommy. Every single jury member has said they want Tommy to win.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I see a fight brewing for later between Holly and Jackson.

Jackson is enthralled by Cliff's description of the show The Challenge and Holly is not happy with Jackson's interest in wanting to be on that show. The more unhappy she is, the more Jackson wants Cliff to keep talking about it.

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Since the challenge is one of the shows I watch it was interesting to listen to Cliff describe the show. I don’t think Jackson could handle the challenge social game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whoa! I was reading over at Jokers and around 2:30 am Jolly had another possible break up fight. Holly called him a f'ing a'hole under her breath at him. He kept asking her if she said that and to say it out loud to him, not under her breath. As it went on he said that last time she acted this way she blamed it on her hormones so what is she going to blame it on now. He basically said that they have 14 days left together and then they can go their own way. He was telling her not to lump him in with her exes. And he knows not to go out drinking with her when they leave the house. He kept telling her he wanted to go to sleep and they will talk in the morning. Then the posting stopped and I don't know how it ended.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, you were manifesting in your 10:36 post. Lol!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think that Jackson is egging it on since Holly will be on the block and that Jackson may decide he can win this thing against the other three? (without a showmance by his side)

I am thinking that Jackson wants Holly gone so he can play the final 4 and on - by himself. (Another thing to add to the final 2 speeches if he is sitting there.. and she'll be a vote for him in Jury.. maybe...)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I didnt watch it so i can't say if he was egging it on, but I doubt it. He has that whole image thing thing going on.

I do think he was over her after the first fight. Loyalty is the most important thing to him and she broke it with him (in his mind) after the first fight. I believe he only made up with her because he still needed her. I think winning the game was always more important to him than Holly.

And at this point in the game, he wants her out and her being on the block at this time is very convenient. No blood on his hands.

He will most likely make up with her to a certain point so he keeps her jury vote.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jackson doesnt want a final two with Holly, No way he wants to publicly go after her for the 500K, audience, America's perception does count for these HGs. He is ready to cut her loose. My guess is his pick for final two would be him and Nicole. He will win against Nicole and Cliff. Not sure how he would fare against Tommy

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Maris- from what we've seen of jury, they love Tommy, so Jackson would probably lose against him.

Need- the issue is that since Jackson can't play HOH, he's in serious trouble if Holly goes. He knows in that case if Cliff or Nicole is the only vote and the other person of the pair is up with him, he's probably gone. He doesn't know what Tommy will do if he's the only vote- he could keep him, he might not. Holly would definitely keep him. If Tommy and Jackson are up and Cliff/Nicole have the vote (the other being HOH)- who knows.

It's still really early in the week though- C/N will probably change their minds a lot of times before the vote (and they have to be on the same page too- I don't think they want a 1-1 tie since then both J/H will know they tried to turn on them).

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If it was me, I would push for Holly to go. Then I would go for an ally with Tommy, split up the last couple, get rid of Cliff.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Wilson, since Jackson can't play in the next hoh, his only hope is to win that veto.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Nana- if Holly stays, Jackson can stay if either one of them win POV (since they’d save each other- if Holly won HOH, she’d nom C/N and if she or J win POV they don’t use it and Jackson has the only vote. If C/N win POV he’s gone (even if Holly were HOH- if she and Jackson were both nommed C/N probably keep Holly)

If Tommy stays, his odds may or may not go down- since Tommy is a wildcard as to what he’d do if he had the vote (in fact, if he won HOH, he’d probably throw POV just so he didn’t have to decide). At best Jackson has a 1 in 3 chance of staying (plus whatever odds if Tommy had the vote- if Tommy does, he should know Its 2-1 against him regardless of who he cuts, but Jackson has a better comp record). If Tommy won’t keep him regardless it’s 3 against 1.

So if Holly stays he has a 50% chance to survive F4. If Tommy stays at best he has 33-40% (depending on what Tommy might do),at worst 25%.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson was most definitely fueling the fire while discussing “The Challenge.” He kept telling Holly to stop making “that face,” and saying “what?!?!” every time she looked at him while he was saying he would love to be on that show... he probably would do well at the physical challenges. But Cliff downplayed the social aspect of it. Those kids have a history together, a sort of hierarchy that is earned. Jackson would barge in, try to take over, thinking his wins would bump him to the top. Hopefully he’ll be invited, I’d LOVE to watch that!!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking if Tommy stays and Holly goes. I just think, in my opinion, C and N would be better off keeping Tommy. Jackson would be a lot harder to beat and hopefully Tommy sticks with C and N and then it would be 3 against 1, instead of 2 to 2 if they keep Holly. Sorry I don't know all the percentages...this is just my opinion. :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It's just can you trust Tommy to keep a deal keeping C/N over Jackson at F4 if he ends up with the vote?

He's pretty chummy with Jackson, and might think at least there's a chance he'd take him over whoever is left of C/N in a theoretical F3- while C/N would take each other.

One good thing- this endgame is pretty open- I could see pretty much any combination of 2 of these 5 as a F2 happen, with various results...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You have to trust Tommy more than Holly, as far as getting rid of Jackson goes.

So, if you want Jackson out, Holly needs to go, whether she is a vote or actually wins something.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I agree Karuuna!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is why C/N- if they do decide to cut Holly- which I'm still not convinced about, as it's early- might want to throw HOH to Tommy if they can; this way Tommy knows he's safe, and might try and throw POV so he doesn't have to decide who gets the vote- then C/N have a 2-1 advantage against Jackson..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's a great plan, Wilson...let's hope it works out that way!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
That is an inspired plan Wilson. I do think that Tommy is mad that Jackson/Holly chose Cliff/Nicole over him and Christie. I think he would be loyal to N/C because they all have to want Jackson gone if any of them have a shot to win the game.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Frankly this is going to come down to Jackson- if he doesn't win POV he's almost certainly gone. And if the POV is house events/physical, at best it's a push for him (might be OK on the physical part but maybe not on the house events)

Twoshot2

08-11-2007

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twoshot2 a private message Print Post    
On the show last night Tommy said he wasn't sure how he could play with 4 people who stabbed him in the back. How did they do that? He stabbed everyone in the back by having a partner since day 1. Were they supposed to evict their own partner to save his? He's upset because he feels all alone. How awful. He has never been all alone since the game started until now. How entitled he is.

Nicole has been my favorite since the beginning. No more.

Holly annoys me to no end.

I disliked Jackson from the start. Now I like him more than all of them.

I'd like to see a Jackson/Cliff final. The votes for that would be quite interesting.