TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 08: Archive through September 08, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I vacillate back and forth a lot. Tommy is better for Nicole's game and Jackson is better for Cliff's.
I do really enjoy how Nicole and Cliff listen to each other as they exchange ideas. They are acting as a real pair.

But what an exciting end to a very boring start of a season. I was so disinterested and felt robbed, and then Jack gets evicted !
Right now, it's really down to winning comps and everything is really up in the air.
I think the last 18 days are way to drawn out but Thursday -Saturday will be exciting.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I feel like if they keep Tommy, Tommy wins the whole thing.

I hated this season when it first started, thought it would be the worst season on record and by this past Thursday, I was saying to myself, and this is why you stick with it even when it seems like the worst. It got so good.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The fact that Cliff and Nicole are final 4 (as of tomorrow after the veto meeting) blows me away (in a good way).

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Cliff are folding towels from the dryer .. they apparently didn't watch the season Marcellus taught everyone the "correct" way to fold towels (which I still do to this day!) LOL!

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Very true GBcole Tommy win the whole thing if they keep him but then again so could Jax or Holly if they keep them. My scenario is how to get both Nic and Cliff to final 3. If you do that then I think that is your best chance.

I could be completely wrong but one thing I do know is you can't guess who will win the next comp's. If watching BB since year 1 has taught me. You never know who will win the comps. So I like getting both to final 3.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tk27, it would be so fun to have a Cliff and Nicole final 3 after a season of them being called bottom feeders by some houseguests.

One thing's for sure, either Cliff or Nicole are already in the final 3 because they can only evict one of them at 4.

I have never been a good jury vote guesser unless it's an obvious (Christie voting for Tommy to win). So I laugh at myself when Cliff and Nicole are counting jury votes and I'm thinking, oh you are way off.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Yes it would be great to have BOTH in final 3. Fellowship of the Zing RULES lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holly seems to be feeling better I haven't heard her mention feeling ill lately.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
How many times a day does Holly "do her make-up"??? ... I check in the morning and she's putting on make-up.. I check a few hours later and she's putting on make-up..

I haven't worn make-up probably since I quit working over 2 decades ago (although I think I did apply make-up a couple of times since then for weddings I attended...)

They'd love me in that house .. "Need .. please go to the diary room" .. "Be right there!" ...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Don’t know why I have loved nicole all season but she annoys me a little today

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Need a lot

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson has a "savior" complex, I have been thinking this a long time with how he thinks he has "protected Nicole" and taken care of Holly like he doesn't think they can take care of themselves.

He is going to very disappointed to find out that they didn't feel they needed protecting, the only one this season who was actually looking for protection was Analyse.

The others were appreciative that he was a target for them but Jackson acts like it is his mission in like to "protect the little ladies".

Just some thoughts I have had.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Nick thought the same thing. Thought his "lil nugget" would wither up without. Get over yourself.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
RHAP is doing a very funny recap of the movie posters. They are cracking themselves up.

https://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-21-sunday-night-sept-8-nominations-recap/

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Holly seems to be having a bit of anxiety

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly hasn't shown me she can stand on her own. Plus she whines. She bugs me as much as Jess did. Starts and stops a sentence 10 times. Annoying.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Govols, didn't Kat have they same trait ? She would start and say, whatever, uh, no um, etc.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, the only competition Holly won was probably by luck.

I still think Nicole and Cliff are better off with Tommy, hopefully they can get Jackson out next. He's going to win over any of them.

They have a better chance with Tommy.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taran said tonight on RHAP he polled 7,000 people which would be better for Nicole and Cliff...keeping Tommy vs keeping Holly and it's almost an even split.

So interesting!

Cricket

08-04-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I have to agree, Karuuna. I have a suspicion that Cliff/Jackson have a F2. It’s possible Tommy/Jackson do as well. I think the guys caught on to Jessica wanting an all girl alliance and may have then made their own alliances.

Cliff could shut down saving Tommy if he told Nicole about Tommy/Christie knowing each other, but as far as I know he has not, right?

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Ughh!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I don’t necessarily think if Tommy were in the final 2 he would have the votes. I think when the jurors find out about Tommy and Christie’s connection they will see he was only willing to save her. The person sitting next to Tommy in the final 2 has to say what has Tommy done to be there? So far only one HOH and the vetos he won only saved his partner. If it’s Cliff he has wins behind him saving himself only. Nicole’s wins save herself and take out 2 big targets Christie and Holly and maneuvered it some Jackson was powerless in the the final 4 hoh by taking out Holly. I think even if he makes it to final 3 regardless of who it is they all have good reasons to win over him unless he pulls out the final HOH or veto to get himself to that final 2. Just because all his friends are in jury doesn’t mean they will vote for him. Many jurors have surprised at the vote. And I think Kat and Jack will not like how he lied about knowing Christie when they reacted so negatively about Holly and Kat knowing each other. I say get rid of Holly because she does weaken Jackson in this next hoh. JMO

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Or, Molliegirl, getting rid of Holly fires up Jackson to win the next HOH, oh wait, he can't play next time, right.

But still, I don't trust Tommy or Cliff, LOL. It will be interesting to see how it goes this next week.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Yum perfect layout. Wonder what she has there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
After watching tonight's show, I fear more for Cliff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff could shut down saving Tommy by simply go to g to evict Tommy. Jackson breaks the tie. TOMMY heads to jury.