TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 08, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
(feeds) Michie to Tommy about Holly and him:
I need to force myself to be selfish. If someone is going to be in my life, they need to fit in my equation, rather than me making an equation around them.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
I dont want to look back at 24 and wish i did something different to be somewhere else in life, if that makes sense. I told her, the feelings and emotions i have towards u are never gonna change, but i want u to be happy.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Whether its with someone else or me, its not gonna bother me if its with someone else.. just as long as shes happy. If she is happier with someone who has the same goals as her within the next few yrs then i want her to be happy.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
(feeds) Michie to Tommy about Holly and him: If we do fit into each others equations then great, we will be by eachothers sides. but if not, she lives 20 mins away, i will still hangout w her even if we are w other people.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
This is the first time i have ever felt ok with someone being with someone else because i want them to be happy. Its never been like that in the past. I care for her too much. I dont want her to change her goals for me.
#bb21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
4m
Jackson wins HOH. In the DR: "Holly and I aren't going anywhere."
Nicole: Hold my beer. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
14s
(feeds) Cliff Tommy and Michie are talking about how life will change after the house. Cliff says his wont change too much bc he has a fam and job. Michie says his will change bc hes just a bartender in Nashville. "im going from having a few flakes to a snowman over night"
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He really is attache to his Mother... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
33s
Tommy and Michie would love to do Survivor or Amazing Race..but not Love Island.
Michie said him and his mom have always wanted to do the Amazing Race together.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29s
Tommy, Cliff and Jackson are chatting on the couches in the backyard about the past seasons and how their season has gone.

Cliff says that all 5 of them deserve to be there "No Victorias" and then Tommy says if he was a fan at home this would be his favorite season.
#BBB21

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sorry ... wrong thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Tommy is talking about the night he won HOH and said he heard that he was the biggest target at that point after he won. He says he didn't know.

Jackson talks about America's field trip "That was a fun day" Says who knows why they were voted for "or what they were told"
#BB21

They are now talking about the bird sounds and how BB fooled them. Tommy says in the HOH that day before the comp that Nick had the sounds memorized backwards.

Jackson: What a fun experience, this has been one Hell of a summer.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
We are now watching Holly's makeup routine. Tommy went outside to get his laundry when BB asked him to raise the awnings. "I'm not sure I can do this by myself" Cliff heard the call by BB and is outside helping.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

11m
Tommy says he's going to do all he can to stay but he's also ready to go. He says right now he doesn't see himself at the end of the game or that he "belongs" at the end of the game.
Nicole says she tells everyone that they go through "Stages" on the block. Maybe Tommy is
#BB21

Tommy said he "knows what to do, it's just a matter if anyone bites."
Nicole asks if Jackson or Holly told Tommy prior to the veto that he "needed to win this" She says he doesn't have to answer. She's sorry she asked.
Tommy: I can't answer that, I'm sorry. #BB21

Nicole says "I know if that were the case, it'd be a big piece of the puzzle when it comes to Cliff" She says he's big on loyalty and trust and she's trying to envision if the roles were reversed...
Tommy says he wants to play a clean game. Will do what feels right. #BB21

Nicole says she feels like they are in the same position as they were the last time they had this conversation. Tommy agrees. He says he just wants to let the week play out.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
9m
Nicole- A deal was made among the four of us. Tommy- I knew that because the same deal was made between us #BB21

Tommy- I want to play a clean game. I am going to do what feels right. I am not a messy player. Nicole- I want to do what I have been doing, which is go forward with my gut #BB21

Tommy- I always root for the underdog, and you were the underdog. You and Cliff. Nicole- I am looking at it from Nicole sitting on her couch watching. It would be so stupid to keep both of them. If roles were reversed, they would have taken the shot #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
Tommy says that "if someone says something then I'll deal with it" But I don't want to be messy.

Nicole says she's doing what she's always done. One day at a time, one week at a time, one step at a time, etc. Tommy says he loves that she thinks like that.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
Nicole says selfishly she knows who she wants to see in the final 3. But that it has to "match up"

Tommy says it's really tough because you don't know who has deals with who and that's what he's thinking. Nicole: "same."
He says he's just gotta offer the best deal.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1m
I shouldn't wish ill on anyone, but I admit I'd kinda love another Holly/Jackson fight tonight, just before she goes OTB 🤭

maybe karma could think of it as payback for all the rabies I've had to see in my mentions about them both for 82 days

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kemi #BB21
@kisseskemi
·
2h
You’d think he’d keep food in his mouth instead of my name so he could keep being relatable.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Tea
@BB21Tea
· 2h
Snackson takes this opportunity w/ all HGs present to make fun of Kemi one more time. #BB21 #BBLF #Snackson #BBTrash
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kennedy Katie
@gallymeroreboot
·
7h
Holly/Cliff/Nicole/Tommy talking the evicted HGs. Holly brings up
@kisseskemi
and says she regrets not talking to her more but she was scared because it was early and people already blacklisted her #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Tommy and Holly go inside to start dinner, leaving Nicole, Cliff, and Jackson outside. As Tommy goes inside, he notes that it is so weird that there is no one but them left in the house, he keeps expecting to see more people elsewhere

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
so Holly's comic was PINOT NOIR but what if they spelled it PEEN O'NOIR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ZAINEY
@ZaineyTX
·
59m
Holly your car accident that happened 15 years ago that you can’t stop talking about ? 🙄 #bb21

She is type of friend that shows up at your birthday party but cry’s because she didn’t get presents too and wants the attention on her. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21 Jackson and Nicole are trying to think of what the F4 HoH was last season, they cant think of any known comps it could be that they havent done yet. They call to Cliff and he doesnt know, but thinks facemash

#BB21 Jackson says that since Tommy is wearing a grey crewneck, he might pull out his after he showers and they can match. Tommy says to do it, they can be twins. Holly calls them the new BB Besties

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Nicole gets carded for napping, she says sorry, the hammock makes her sleepy. Jackson offers to start he tea, but she says she should do that herself, its productive. He also offers her a bar that has caffeine in it, and assures her it wont make her hyper or jumpy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Jackson goes inside and comes back with the chocolate bar he mentioned to Nicole. He tells her their cups of coffee in the house is 350mg of caffeine, that bar has 100, to put it in perspective, so she wont be jumpy. The back has funny info on it that they read together