TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 08: Archive through September 08, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Tommy use the accents with the puppets.

I think this is a Nicole thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, they were all in the bathroom talking (not Tommy, not sure where he is probably DR) and Cliff says.... DOOR.

They all run for the backyard and just stand in the sun!

Cliff says "oooooh, pool is hot and DIRTY"

Holly says "do you hear that? It's outside life, civilization it's out there.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They were so happy, I had to return to the computer just to see them go outside (I circulate my house w/ headphones).

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I wonder if our own lives were streamed, would we see thing in ourselves, that annoy us about the BB houseguests.
I have to say, I prefer wow, to 20 "likes", in a row.
I just wonder what words or phrases I over use and which ones onliners would make a big deal about.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tommy always said “wowwwww” at the beginning of the season, Jack started to use it all the time... even doing the hand gestures of making his fingers the “Ws” on either side of his mouth which formed the “O” of the word “WOW...”
so annoying! Just as annoying as Jackson impersonating DJ Pauly D (from MTV’s “Jersey Shore”) when he shouts “yeh BUDDY!” To my even joined him on that one when they were the last 2 on the wall comp... Jackson also copies Bill O’Reilly’s “F it, we’ll do it LIVE!” Wish he was more original...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The WOWWW started getting to me after she won HOH!

And she is also really loud at times. Yikes.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I still laugh when I use BB20 JC's "babs" (or however he said it)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am sure I would be majorly annoying, but I wouldn't subject others to that on 📷 camera.

And this incessant talk to the cameras .. We know you are in final four, knew it before you told us twenty times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy is SO EXCITED!

Holly: WOW.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson has a bar and a banana.. just have eaten a watermelon already.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, most of these younger HGs are on a 3-month audition. This not their “real life.” They are looking for brand representation, followers, offers of all sorts. So being outrageous/memorable/talked about is their goal. Most of us viewers would self-monitor more than these social media attention-seekers! But we all have our “tells.” I’m in a difficult situation at work (Special Ed classroom). A co-worker noticed I roll my eyes quite often, and a student asked why I made “that sound,” it was a heavy sigh! LOL I most definitely do NOT want attention for that, or to be known as the person who does that!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they are all annoying today!!!

Holly is pounding down chips and rattling the bag. Crunch, rattle, rattle crunch crunch crunch.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
No matter what happens on Thursday, it's nice Holly and Jackson will finally have to sweat this week out, especially Holly who has never experienced the block. They have been safe for so long.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure! Holly on the block is good. Holly gone to jury is good but not as good for Cliff and Nicole.

I do think the DR is pushing this with Nicole.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly are talking about what Tommy's campaign will be against Holly. Jackson just pegged it exactly (splitting the pair and agreeing to go after the other that stays) but Jackson also said he genuinely trusts them (Cliff and Nicole)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I agree Seamonkey

I think all those scenarios Nicole gives out loud to the cameras were posed as questions to her in the DR.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly worries that Tommy will campaign against her..

Jackson said the biggest thing will be splitting you and I (sic).

3 v 1 better than 2 v 2.

But I don't think they will do it. I trust them, says Jackson.

Holly is clueless planning a campaign brunch. She says she is nervous. TOMMY could drop a bomb

He could tell them about the Christie thing.

But that is dangerous.

We can say he already told us.

And he is an insanely good liar.

Holly rattles on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here comes Tommy!

Volume goes up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy finds a nail sticking out of the game grass. Jackson found one once he pool.

He says he wears shoes outside.

TOMMY says maybe barefoot is not a good idea. Ya think? Nicole was in stocking feet.

Cliff has his breakfast in hand, says he will spend call day going back and forth to the storage room. He wants hummus.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are thinking they will do wine tonight.

I am not sure I would want to brag about this but Jackson says he needs about 3 bottles of wine to get drunk.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole discussing Tommy vs Holly

In my opinion they are they way off on their jury assumptions. Nicole thinks she and Cliff still have Holly and Jackson's votes if they keep Tommy. And they think they have Christie's vote (course they don't know what we know, I thought Cliff knew).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I dont Jackson would mind all that much if Nicole voted out Holly. She is a vote for him in jury and now maybe bitter towards Nicole and Cliff.

And, Nicole does not know about Tommy and Christie and that he has a vote and advocate in jury.

I think getting Tommy out is the correct move.

ETA: Or, maybe not. LOL Nicole likes the drama of being the ones to split up the two pairs.

I really enjoy the way she looks at everything and reasons it out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It's weird because normally getting a showmance separated is a no brainer but from the outside looking in I think Tommy is the smarter choice to get out.

Nicole seems to really be banking on Tommy keeping her and Cliff for a final 3, not sure he would.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Here is my take on Nic and Cliff's decision to make.So bottom line either Nic or Cliff are going to be in the final 3.So do you play for yourself for try and get BOTH to the final 3 which helps bothof them?

If you keep Holly over Tommy yes you have a better chance of winning HOH but what does that accomplish. Well one of them gets to the final position but puts the other in a very bad spot! Holly and Jax will vote to keep each other. Either Cliff or Nic would HAVE to win Veto. Be tough to do. So if you keep Holly all you are doing is making sure 1 person makes it to final. Nothing after that!!!!

If you keep Tommy and get him to jump in on a deal for the final 3. I have to believe Tommy would jump at that and follow through with it. This way the only thing stopping Nic and Cliff from both going to Final 3 is Jax winning a veto. If you both get to final 3 then you a making sure one of you wins at least $50,000 and possibly the other winning the whole thing. By taking Holly the only way you make this happen is you HAVE to win the next veto. Sure Tommy may steamroll to the final 2 but at least your odds are much better to win some money if not the whole game. By getting rid of Holly Jax only has 1 situation to save himself and not 2.

I think if you weigh it all out. The better choice is to evict Holly. Put the odds in your favor. Don't make you odds 50/50 if not worse than that. Keep Tommy it becomes 3 on 1 against Jax. If you accomplish that then it becomes 2 on 1 against Tommy. If either Nic or Cliff go to final 3 with Jax and Holly it is for 2 against 1 against them. Don't forget if you get to final 3 you get at least an extra $15,000 for both not $10,000. I'm not a big Tommy fan but if I'm playing.....

I save Tommy!

Tk27

07-04-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
As for Tommy breaking a deal with Nic and Cliff. I don't think he would because he knows Jax is his biggest competition to win it all. He has an out by saying Cliff and Nic saved me so sorry Jax I have to vote you out. Possibly another jury vote for Tommy. Still think Nic and Cliff need to keep Tommy