TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 08, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

15h
Tommy says he's sleeping in the Have Not Room again tonight. He says he isn't being anti-social, he just likes it up there. #BB21

Myriam 馃寠
@maximusmom22

15h
A Nerdy goddess destroyed Grodner鈥檚 dream of a showmance or 2 childhood friends as F2! #BB21 馃檶

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

5h
#BB21 In case you missed some of the action last night, here's a thread of Nicole talking to Tommy (started at about 11:55pm BBT).

#BB21 Nicole - How are you feeling about everything?
Tommy - I think as good as I could feel. Of course I'm so happy for you. Of course I would've loved if it was me. It's ok. I'm gonna enjoy every single minute that I have in the house.

#BB21 Tommy - I will be campaigning. I think it's disrespectful of the game to give up.
Nicole - You shouldn't give up.
Tommy - But I'm ok. I'm at peace no matter what. I'm in good spirits. I love being in this house.

#BB21 Nicole - You know what I'm doing right?
Tommy - Yeah, probably taking Cliff off.
Nicole - Mmm hmmm & what would that result in?
Tommy - Holly going up.
Nicole - Mmm hmmm. This is true.
Tommy - I know.
Nicole - So you gotta campaign.

#BB21 Tommy - I definitely will be campaigning. All I know is I know nothing *laughs*. I know I wanna be here. I know I love you. I know I love this game.
Nicole - I see it, & um I told you a few days ago I really want you here, & I want to move forward.
Tommy - I know, me too.

#BB21 Nicole - So yeah, I'm gonna try to work some magic.
Tommy - I would love that. I would! But, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. *Nicole hugs him* I know I got a good campaign. I know I do. I know anything can happen.

#BB21 Nicole - I am on board that train so if I can talk to Cliff or you can talk to Cliff.
Tommy - Yeah I'm going to.
Nicole - I know it's awkward and it's gonna make people angry, but I think it's fairer.
Tommy - I think so too. I do too.

#BB21 Nicole - *whispers excitedly* We can make it happen! Just moving forward.
Tommy - You know what I wanted to do before this. You know what I still want to do.
Nicole - I think it would have been easier had Holly been HOH with Michie the one next to you.
Tommy - I get it.

#BB21 Nicole - But if he's (Michie) so scary, why not disarm him?
Tommy - I'm gonna try. That's exactly where my head is at. I don't know what deals were made. I feel a little out of the loop, but all I can do is speak for myself & what I see is the overall picture of the game.

#BB21 Tommy - I think it would be beneficial for you & Cliff if I was here next week.
Nicole - Probably here I go, shooting myself in the foot.
Tommy - No. I keep this to myself.
Nicole - I'm being very honest with you. A deal was made.
Tommy - I'm sure.

#BB21 Nicole - It was (a deal made). To 4. Which I was ok with cause Christie scared the beejeezus outta me. As much as I want to remain loyal, & be final 4 & get there together, I know it's not smart. There's this voice in the back of my head that's like, 'you idiot'. You know?

#BB21 Tommy to Nicole - I know. I will only say that to you (that I assume that a deal has been made). I'm just gonna go in & just speak what I know. My truth. I know what I can bring to the final stage of this game. I know that I'm here fighting with you guys.

#BB21 Tommy - I think that you...not that you need me, you don't need me. You clearly proved, both of you proved, you don't need anybody.
Nicole - But we do.
Tommy - It would be easier if you had me.
Nicole - Easier. Also fairer.

#BB21 Nicole to T - *Says she's probably shooting herself in the foot again*...I won this Veto which was literally the most opportune thing. Literally the only option, where I won it. I'm safe. I can take someone down, & he's forced. FORCED.
Tommy - Yep. I thought about this.

#BB21 Tommy - I'm gonna give Holly the heads up that I'm doing this because I respect this game & I take the fact that I was picked very seriously and I would never throw it away. I do think that I deserve to be here.
Nicole - You absolutely do.

#BB21 Nicole - Michie can't play in the HOH.
Tommy - Nope. It's one competition it comes down to.
Nicole - So if you were to stay, it would be us 3.
Tommy - Yep, & you know I would do that.

#BB21 Nicole - I know. That's the thing. If you're next to Michie, or I am, or Cliff & the other one of us wins the Veto, we can take him out. One of us can go to finals, like.
Tommy - That's what I would do because he is the toughest competitor in the house still.

#BB21 Nicole - You know how many people before they left were like 'I'm voting for him (Michie)'? I'm like *punches hand*.
Tommy - They lived up here the whole summer. The two of them.
Nicole - Yeah, a month. Literally a month.

#BB21 Nicole - It would be easier if Holly was the HOH & Michie was up next to you. But, because it's flipped, it's like 'oh, she's not even really that strong of a competitor' and it's like 'yeah, but they are not gonna take any of us'. They are not gonna defend any of us.

#BB21 Tommy - At the end of the week, you just have the 4 of you. *Michie interrupts
Michie - I thought you were in the Boat Room, & I thought you were in the RV Room.
Nicole - No, I interrupted him.
Nicole & Tommy hug
Michie - Did I come at a bad time? I can come back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
路 11h
Posted 2:57am: Nicole says in all cases it will be 2 vs 2. She says if they get rid of Holly and that's obviously Michie's partner that means Tommy stays. She says her next to Tommy gives her better odds than her next to Holly. #BB21 #BBLF

Posted 3:07am: Nicole says she's smart and knows an alliance is an alliance but she says she didn't come here for 4th place or 3rd place. She says if Tommy goes and then Cliff goes its her, Michie and Holly and that's not good odds for her.... (http://bit.ly/2UEm0Cw) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 馃寕
@Clio_the_Leo

3h
2:47am #BB21 #bblf
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
路 12h
Nicole-I鈥檓 sorry but I freaking love them (Holly and Jackson) like on a personal level but on a game level I got some thinking to do #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
路 3h
Posted 11:42am: Nicole to herself says she knows that the smart move is to take Hol out and she hears her family yelling at her. Nicole says she thinks its really going to happen and Thu it will be her, Cliff and Tom playing for HOH. She hopes... (http://bit.ly/34yv4NZ) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

2h
Holly's talking about having an Easter egg hunt.. that's one of the many activities she's talked about that haven't happened (yet) .. Tommy hollered YESSS!! and Nicole said they have to wear their capes .. Holly's laying out the Rules

Myriam 馃寠 @maximusmom22路
1h
Jackson plans on making a sweet potatoe casserole w brown sugar & honey later. Any thoughts @TVtater ?

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch路
54m
24 hours from now Holly will be OTB 馃檭

and they will all waffle like crazy til Thursday.. I don't think Nicole and Cliff will change their plan to boot Holly *unless* Tommy tells them about him & Christie, or maybe more likely, Holly or Jackson tell them

don't know if that would change Nicole/Cliff minds either way but it might.. it's the only thing that could make them waver anyway, imo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth's Blindside馃樀 [SMEG]
@girlsmeg

39m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Holly: It all comes down to the veto. It doesn't really matter.

Jackson: 3 v 1. Better chances than 2 v 2. You know what I mean? But they're not gonna do it I think. They're good folks & I trust them as weird as it sounds.

Holly: Yeah. Maybe. #bb21

Holly's going to make a campaign brunch & do biscuits, gravy, hash browns, salsa, eggs. She's also thinking of making mimosas.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth's Blindside馃樀 [SMEG]
@girlsmeg

37m
Jackson said when he finally shot his shot, Holly was mad at him for it. He asks if she was just mad he did it or that it was on tv.

Holly: Both.
Jackson: Seriously? #bb21

Jackson asks if Holly would've been mad at him in the real world.
Holly says she wouldn't have. She assumes it would be different in the real world.
Holly: I was like..at least make it cute. #bb21

Jackson worries about their compatibility because of their ages & being in different places in life. 馃槵 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds路
40m
#BB21
Holly says she doesn't like to get drunk
Jackson says they need to have conversations about that.
He asks if she'll get mad if he goes out.
Holly-I don't give a sh*t.
Jackson-really?
Holly says as long as he's not doing anything sketchy.

#BB21
All 4 cams switch to Cliff.
He's talking about when he went zip lining once and how it (BB comics) was a fun competition.

#BB21
Cams back to Jackson and Holly.
Holly saying she's gone through her phases of partying and going out all night with her friends. Looking back at it ....She says she has as much fun now going out sober.

#BB21
Jackson says it's a concern where her cross hairs are on in the next couple of years versus his.
In there they connect on a personal level but out there it would be different.

#BB21
Jackson and Holly talking about differences between when they're outside the house.

#BB21
Jackson-we'll figure it out. Whatever happens you won't be out of my life.
Holly-I know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
33m
#BB21
Holly asks Cliff how he feels about wine night tonight.
Cliff says he's up for it.
Jackson - if POP TV (looks at camera and smiles) could help us out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

30m
#BB21
Talking about BB comics.
Jackson says when he came out at 3 it was scorching.
Tommy says he was right after him.
Someone said something about having 45 minutes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
路 1h
Tommy and Cliff are talking. Cliff says he is excited to see his family and that he would be fine if the season ended now. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m
#BB21 Nicole - I'm such a fan of this show. Nicole from home is screaming 'you idiot! It's a (e) showmance, what's your problem?' That's just in my gut.
Cliff - I think that's valid, Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

50m
Holly and Jackson are showering .. and/or 'showering'

Holly, in shower: "will you bring what's right next to you?"
Jackson: "oh! okay" (Jackson grabs the sex stool)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

5m
#BB21 Nicole - I feel horrible about it.
Cliff - Don't feel too horrible. They've been doing well this whole show. They've never had much in the way of threats.
Nicole - Especially Holly.
Cliff - They will be pissed but hopefully they get over it. We've got plenty of time.

BB21 Cliff to Nicole - As much as I've talked about honoring your word and things like that, I don't want you to think that I'm not strongly considering because at the end of this thing

#BB21 Cliff to Nicole - If Tommy comes out and says we had a side agreement, we can come out and say 'you guys, you were playing both sides'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1m
#BB21 Nicole & Tommy are playing pool. Cliff is having to refresh Tommy on the rules. Michie & Holly are watching.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2m
The HG are speaking about Jess and how she talks. They are saying she talks loudly, slowly, and pronounces her words strongly. Holly says "did anyone else notice the number of 'likes' in each sentence?"
#bb21

ed note: yes we noticed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

1m
on feeds, BB: "houseguests, remember to enjoy yourselves today, these are the good old days"

pretty much their theme all day every day lately

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

2m
on feeds, Jackson retold his Diary when asked about Kemi's comic: "I was like Keminator..." and he mouthed "I don't get it" into his mic

I don't get it either, other than he still can't let a day go by without bringing her up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

40s
(feeds) Tommy says he is so happy to of stayed in the house long enough to see Nicole come out of her shell. Not a lot of people saw that. Holly says she is finally starting to feel heard. Cliff says everyone is the Jury house is gonna be surprised.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1m
(feeds) Michie says this double was amazing and changed the course of the game.
Tommy: usually DE is an opportunity to get out a floater. But first off i dont think we had any floaters this season. I dont think anyone was portrayed tht way.
#bb21

Holly and Michie classifies Jess as a floater.

The rest agree, and were wondering if it was strategy.
They dont think it was strategy, until maybe the end.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

7s
on feeds, Tommy asked Jackson about a future with Holly - Jackson said she'll always be in his life "whether I'm dating somebody else or she's dating somebody else"

..Holly doesn't know she's already been friend-zoned

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
33s

(feeds) Tommy asks Michie how he feels about Holly moving forward after the show.
Michie: Her and I were just talking about that actually.
Tommy: I know, i heard you guys on the couch.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"if it works out between us, great" but "if I saw her dating someone else it wouldn't bother me negatively, it would truly make me happy"
..he said that was new for him so yay personal growth, baby steps etc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

34s
(feeds) Michie to Tommy about Holly and him:
But, not on a maturity level but on a where we are in life. 24 to 31, there are a lot of things that change in those years. Where im at in life rn, to where i will be in the next 3-4years may not be the same place she is in life.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2m
(feeds) Michie to Tommy about Holly and him:
By the time she is 32, 33,34..shes gonna wanna settle down probably. Assuming, but who knows. But, im just not at tht point in my life rn. Ive spent the past 5,6,7 years doing things for other people.