TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 08, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Jury house has been located.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
5m

18 miles from Holly's safari park 🦒🦓

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1170500093583052800

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Nothing matters except POV next week.

If she doesn’t win HOH she has the same odds of going home.

She would lose Holly/Jackson’s jury votes.

Jackson would go after her if he wins POV.

Tommy would not take her, and is better at comps.

She can use loyalty in speech.

#bb21
Quote Tweet

Mellonie
@justmellonie76
· 1h
Again Nicole has a chance to make a big move and she BLOWS it! Such a disappointment! Like Jackson can’t play the next HOH getting out Holly would be a huge move! She’s definitely no gamer at all! What a waste #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth’s Inevitable Jealousy.
@flaparia
·
57m
Nicole is the sole reason so many of us continued watching this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
2h
Assuming this BBComics was back in the pre-BB20 longer layout, Nicole's time is now the fastest.

BB16 Christine 11:50
BB17 Steve 13:57
BB18 Nicole 13:55
BB19 Paul 12:10
#BB21 Nicole 10:58

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I love the comment about Nicole not being a gamer if she doesn't put up and vote out Holly. I guess there's no chance for Nicole to think that getting out Tommy is what is best for HER game and if she did that she would be a gamer. Actually this time around, there are pros and cons to getting rid of either Holly or Tommy and I think that they are equally to her advantage. Personally, I think she would have a better chance of winning sitting next to Holly rather than sitting next to Tommy.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Ewe, I just realized that unless Nicole and Cliff are one and two, a six-shooter will be in f2. Anyone think that will sway the votes to win? Will the three Shooters now in Jury, with one Gr8teful, not to mention the one or possibly two shooters that might still hit jury, will they vote for a six shooter to win? Think there will be any loyalty to that?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
*Wrong thread.. Sorry!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster...not sure if this is the right thread to discuss it in but will give you my two cents. I don't think being a member or Gr8teful or Six Shooters will factor in to votes.

Actually, think I am going to start a thread because final two seems to be discussed in a few threads.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.20pm.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
16h
#BB21 Cliff goes up to Nicole and tells her that they both compete in the HoH. and either way at least one of them is F3 with families at the finale, and at worst will be the final 2 jury members, they have gone that far

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
16h
Nicole did bring up possibly getting Holly out but Cliff says she's horrible at these comps & her days/faces! They agree now to stick with JOLLY. Nicole will tell Jackson that there's no funny business but she has to use it(on Cliff) #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
17h
Cliff- So proud of her (Nicole). I want to win this game. She is not making it easy with these victories. If I dont win, I would love to vote or give that cheque to her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
17h
#BB21
Nicole -Mom, Dad, Meg (?), Kay-if you're watching or reading or whatever, I won the veto. The BB comics veto. I'm going to keep me and Cliff safe.

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·
22h
I kind of want the BBComics to be similar to The Boys’ The Seven superheroes. They look like super heroes, but in reality they are just terrible terrible people. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
16h
#BB21 Cliff points out that there was a F8, and they had their little F2, bottom feeders, and the F4 is an even split, two of the gr8ful and them. Nicole says bottom feeders dont die, the food just takes longer to get to them

16h
Cliff to Nicole- If we get to Final 2, we can talk about how we both honoured deals. If only one of us makes it, that should be a hell of an argument. It would have been easy to let people take shots but we never gave anything but 100% in this game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth’s Inevitable Jealousy.
@flaparia
·
22h
Production won’t be helping his time anymore, that’s for sure.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Access #BB21
@bigbroaccess
· 23h
Imo, this confession just killed Tommy's chances of winning the game BUT stranger things have happened, so we'll see...#bb21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

17h
Cliff to Nicole- If it was Holly instead of Michie that had protection, I would maybe take the shot at Michie but I think that Tommy is so much more dangerous than Holly #BB21

Nicole to Cliff- If he (Tommy) is HoH, he would put up me and you cause we are a duo. If he won veto, I'd like to think he would go after Michie but there is no way of knowing, so stick with the plan and the weaker of the two (Holly) #BB21

Nicole- I have went through every possibility in my brain and I do think it's best to stick with (Holly and Jackson). Cliff- I think so too #BB21

17h
#BB21 Nicole says one of her biggest concerns was making her mark. She didnt want to be known as the "weird girl". She feels vindicated

#BB21 Nicole and Cliff note that they were both on the block together at one point, Cliff got evicted, came back, won HoH, and they are both still in the game longer than the guy that put them up

#BB21 With Nicole using the POV on Cliff, that leaves Holly going on the block next to Tommy. Would it be a wise move to split up the showmance, or would breaking her word on her F4 cost her too many jury votes to give her a win?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, busted.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

17h
Cliff- Well that's a little awkward. The shower is going. Either Nicole is up there showering... Tommy- I dont think she is. Cliff- Then there may be a community shower going on, in which case I'm going to hang out here. Dont think that they want a threesome in the shower #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22

17h
The Fellowship Of The Zing is officially the longest alliance of #BB21 🙌 Nicole & Cliff did that! 💞
@TheOviKabir
is there in spirit.💞

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
18h
Holly wants a discussion about will veto be used or not, but she doesn't want it to seem "suspicious" - she told Jackson it has to appear to be "organic" #Bething

EvelDick @EvelDick
· 18h
Here's what should happen:
Nicole won veto, she said she's taking Cliff off the block.
Cliffcole need to make a F3 deal with Timmy and boot Beth.
All 3 agree to target Jackass next week since he can't play in HOH, make him win veto to stay in the game or evict him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
17h
Cliff- It's a hell of a chance for us. We can beat Holly. Nicole- I was thinking do you send out Holly cause they are so close? But at this point Tommy is so strong. Cliff- I think that you have got to send Tommy cause I dont think Holly is good with days or faces #BB21

18h
Holly- I wish I had thought about that beforehand. I didnt even want to win. Jackson- What do you mean you didnt want to win? Holly, there is five people. I was gunning for that (e) thing. Holly- I wouldnt have won anyway #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20·
17h
Nicole told Jackson she's using her veto & no funny business is happening. Jackson says it never crossed his mind(that they'd flip LOL) Cliff tells him they're making to the Final 4! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
17h
#BB21 Holly joins the RV group, talk is of the comp, Nicole says that she told them she was going to go really fast

#BB21 Nicole tells Jackson she has to use the veto and no funny business is going on. Jackson says he didnt think there would be and she is free to do as she pleases. He says it never crossed his mind that she could do something bad with it

#BB21 Cliff goes into the boat room to get the backgammon board and talks to the camera about his intent on the PoV. He says sometimes intent doesnt matter, but at least Nicole won. You cant win every comp, thats why you have an alliance

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16h
#BB21 Nicole mentions that she has had a few people not like her in her lifetime. Holly gets shocked and asks who. She says it was as an adult. Jackson says those people arent in her life anymore. Cliff says she has the last laugh, and he and Holly call her America's Sweetheart

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
16h
chat about pay 'boosts' for top finishes brought fishies, but we already know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
15h
Cliff in HOH - I really want to celebrate but have to be careful. Tommy's here and Tommy's likely going home, I have to be respectful. #BB21

#BB21 Cliff notes that Nicole's family is amazing but she has no idea what is coming her way, and the love they all have for her. He lists all of her good qualities. He says that Long Island has a winner and they sent a winner to BB this season, she is making them proud

#BB21 Cliff says he has done what he has wanted to do and is pretty damn proud regardless over what happens the next 18 days. He loves BB and he is proud of Nicole. He says it changes Nicole's life forever, he will just go home to his family. The way she views herself is changing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, she creamed them.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
17h
Cliff- What was your time? Nicole- 10:58! Cliff- And what was Tommy's next closest time? Jackson- 14:21. Holly- What was yours? Jackson- 15:49 #BB21

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
·
17h
Posted 8:20pm: Nicole floats the idea of keeping Tommy over Holly but Cliff immediately shoots it down. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
16h
Holly feels better after talking to Nicole and Cliff. Jackson says he didn't think they would put them up He says- "they're good folks." #BB21

15h
Cliff - The veto is in the right hands. I should be coming off the block. Holly will be going up on the block. #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
17h
Jackson- Holly, I'm sorry but I'm putting you up on the block this week. Holly- I know. Jackson- The irony of it. The first time she sees the block is from my HoH. Cliff- Welcome to the family. Holly- But I trust you guys. Nicole- Nothing wonky is going to happen #BB21

Tooms @Tooms_BB·
16h
Holly didn't realize there was a chance she could go this week and said she didn't really want to win the veto. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
17h
After applying far too much makeup, Beth enters the RV all cheery- HELLO VETO WINNER..

You can smell the desperation through your monitors #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16h
Holly, Jackson and Tommy all liked their comics. #BB21

Tommy says he did his best and proud of himself. Holly feels bad about her performance in the veto comp today. Tommy tells Holly she would have done better in the veto comp if she was in more danger. #BB21

Tommy talking about the veto today - I almost had it today, I tried.
Tommy - I didn't think I was going to be good at it,, Spotting the differences, it's really not my thing. #BBB21

Tommy/Holly/Cliff in KT talking about other HG comics. Holly hopes everyone likes theirs.
Jack is "The Jackass"
Sis' has something to do with a chicken. #BB21

Holly says David's was cool and that he would like it.
Holly - I think Ovi will be like a little fed up with how much stuff revolves around his cookies. #BB21

Holly says in Jack's comic, he a tail.
Tommy says he does not get Kemi's Comic. It was called the Keminator (not sure on the spelling).
David's was Freeze-Frame because he is a photographer. #BB21

Nick's comic mentions "The Law" Tommy says he doesn't get it. Jackson wonders if he may be a cop. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, the comment of doom.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
16h
Jackson and Holly on the Couch
Jackson - For the first time in this game I really don't have any doubt. Honestly, it's out of our control. There's nothing that any stress will do to change it. #BB21