TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 08: Archive through September 08, 2019 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this wont be good for her or Cliff. Tom will beat them Holly wont. they will lose jury votes

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Holly does get evicted, then the final 4 will be Nicole and 3 of the strongest males.

Could any of us have imagined this scenario at the beginning of the season?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And as soon as Holly goes then there in one pair left to be broken up.. Nicole and Cliff.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
When is the veto ceremony usually held?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Keeping Tommy would be everyone's worst mistake- he is good at comps and has the jury votes locked up.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Veto ceremonies are on Monday.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole is for sure taking Cliff off the block. Then she and Cliff will take the rest of the week to decide between Holly and Tommy.

I think it's going to be up to Cliff. He always sways Nicole. I think Cliff will wait to get through the veto meeting and for when he has an official say then whatever he decides, he will sway Nicole.

ETA: And only because he will want Nicole to feel it is her decision too because technically if Cliff wants Holly to stay, it's only his vote Holly would need since Jackson would be the tie breaker but no way will that happen since Nicole and Cliff will remain on the same page whatever that is this week.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Why is everyone so sure Tommy would win?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Holly and Jackson go to the jury house, then 5 six shooters would be voting, possibly giving their ally the win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tommy would have his dream come true of getting the old gang back together.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Because of the jury interviews. TOMMY is mentioned as most missed and/or loved by 3 of the first four jurors and then add Christie, and Jess being very bonded to Christie.

Nick probably votes Tommy unless Nicole is next to Tommy.

Holly also loves Tommy and if Jackson was not sitting at final two, and Nicole and Cliff flip on her, Holly would favor Tommy.

I think. šŸ˜µ

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmm, just getting started... why don't they have the backyard?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Nicole decides to keep Tommy and she tells Jolly about it beforehand (as was mentioned upthread) then FINALLY Jolly will spill the beans about Tommy/Christie. Whether it will change Nicoleā€™s mind is another matter. If Cliff already suspects/knows, I wonder why he hasnā€™t brought it up to his F2 partner?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They have been locked in this soundstage since Tuesday. Seems like cruel and unusual punishment for a game show.

Even inmates in prison have a window to see outside.

As they do every year now, the hamsters are hoping that the backyard is still closed because theyā€™re setting up for the Luxury Competition that they never have anymore.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last night Jackson told Holly he did not want Cliff and Nicole to know about Christie and Tommy.

TOMMY has also floated the idea to Jackson that Nicole may have been friends with Nick outside and they said they had wondered.

But Yes! I want Cliff to know about this now.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont think it is an easy call either way. In any other season, you would not want to go to finals with a showmance. It is easy to say Break them up. But with Tommy as the other option.. That is tempting. Tommy is loved by the jury, Tommy can compete in comps, Tommy has a decent resume himself.

And for Nicole, I am not so sure Tommy would take her to finals if given the choice.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think the reason Cliff hasn't told Nicole is because he heard it from over the wall and the DR has asked him not to talk about it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
humm Wonder why Jackson would not want Cliff/Nicole to know about Christie and Tommy .. I would think that would be his ace up his sleeve.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It's very hard to decide what the best move would be, but don't bank on Cliff NOT telling Jackson something. Remember, Cliff used to rat on everyone.

Cliff has known quite a while that Tommy/Christie know each other and he's never told his supposed F2 person, Nicole. Jackson was almost going to tell Cliff/Nicole last night and Cliff kind of changed the subject.

I just don't see Cliff taking Nicole to F2; she's too popular now.

I do feel the DR will work on Nicole hard to save Tommy. Don't want him in F2.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Last night Jackson came so close to telling Cliff and Nicole and Cliff was the one to stop him. Cliff didn't know Jackson's info came from Tommy himself and I think Cliff was still trying to obey production by not speaking of it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So the hamsters don't know why the backyard is closed either. Seems they are cleaning house. Nicole and Holly are in the bathroom, Nicole is cleaning out the drawers, Holly talking about how she had dry shampoo on when they did the wall and when she got wet it made a black streak down her face.

Tommy and JAckson are playing backgammon, Tommy said the one nice thing about final 5 is when you clean the house you know it will stay clean.

Also Cliff was saying once they open up the backyard we can get the laundry going, sounds like they may have it piled up by the slider, but I can't see it.

And for some ODD reason, Nicole and Holly have adopted British accents.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I heard Jackson tell Tommy he wonā€™t give away his secret (ā€œit is not my secret to tell.ā€ ). But Iā€™m sure heā€™d change his mind if his showmance partner is on the block and the voters have told him they changed their mind and are sending his lover to Jury!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole has been doing that bad accent all season... Iā€™m sure itā€™s a hit back home and at the preschool. I change feeds whenever I hear it!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jess had the same go to word "like" as we all well know!

Nicole has several on a continual loop...
"Wow"
"Hooray!"
"That's crazy!"
And finally...
"Everything works out the way it's supposed to."

Over and over and over again (but "wow" most of all)...guess I need to take a break, LOL