TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Mom, it's cotton candy.

I know because my niece buys it at the dollar store :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At some point, Tommy should pitch the idea that Nicole take her shot and get Holly out and go to F3 with him and Cliff. Jackson cant play for HOH next week.

If Tommy doesn't pitch the idea, then he deserves to go.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Thanks Keldogg I haven’t hear of it have to buy it for the kids

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
You can find all kinds of "fun" snacks at the dollar store!

Dint

05-14-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dint a private message Print Post    
How long is it going to take Tommy to figure out a final three deal with Nicole and Cliff?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Interesting and nicole lives right by me so they must have it by me. Never thought to look at the dollar store for snacks

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She needs to take Cliff off. Otherwise, Jackson/Holly could turn on them.

She takes Cliff off, she and Cliff decide who goes home.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dint, I hope its soon, because that would make for a killer week, provided Nicole and Cliff are on board and realize that this IS the game move. Especially that it would leave JUST the three of them playing HOH.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok I love Holly but she hasn’t seen the block and everyone else has enough. Why should cliff be there on eviction trust in your team

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And Cliff has done everything for her the entire game. Of course you take your pair off. It would be pulling a Marcellas if she left her buddy on the block.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I guess H is not going to go on the block without a lot of whining and misery. It should be an easy week but maybe not. I'm thinking they should go downstairs and hang out w the others, just for a change of pace maybe?

H getting way worked up. Wants to give Nicole the hoh room for the rest of the week.

On another note, Jx seems to have settled in through this experience, maybe grown up a little.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so happy she won!! even though it would be fun tv for them to vote out Holly, it's not good for her and Cliff. Tom would beat them in the end

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tom has to be kicking himself for telling his secret. that is the perfect reason for them to tell Nic he has to go

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Nicole should remind Holly how many times Cliff has said you can put me up as a pawn. Then tell him, I'm taking Cliff off!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. Good for Holly to taste the block. And at final four the couples will target each other no matter what.

But no taking chances for them to turn on Cliff now.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly need to be realistic about this. If Holly and Tommy were on the block and Jackson won veto would he leave his partner on the block? I think not.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I want to know what we missed when we got fish. Why is she worried about Tommy telling that story on finale? Why does she think it was a compelling argument for the rest of jury to give Tommy the win..

How did they just bond over his story?

<><> Did he go on about the hardship it was to have Christy in the house?

Why did we get fish during the tell

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly isolating in the HOH right now leaving Tommy, Cliff and Nicole alone in the kitchen is not a good idea.

They have a tv in the HOH that can see the kitchen. This is supposed to give an HOH the advantage of knowing who is together in a room. At final 5, this behavior is inexcusable.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff sort of told her talk later but Nicole firmly said he would not be on the block on eviction night.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That candy .. Just watching .. Makes my stomach tighten..I really do not crave sugar.. Dark chocolate with sea salt, yes.. But not sugary cereal and candy.

Dint

05-14-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dint a private message Print Post    
Nicole winning POV
Nicole using POV on Cliff
Jackson putting up Holly (he has no choice)
Nicole and Cliff voting off Holly
Nicole winning the next HOH
Nicole nominating Jackson and Tommy
Cliff voting off Jackson

... Expect the Unexpected

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_Three .. lots of "old fashioned" candy.. Cinnamon ... Different hard candy.. Laffy Taffy ...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In the old days, we could hire a banner plans just saying WOW!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It might make for good TV getting Holly out- but I don’t think it’s the best move. If Cliff and Nicole don’t get to F2 together in that situation it would be tough for them to win (especially against Tommy; you would likely lose Jackson and Holly’s vote, and definitely Christie’s- and we know that the jury really likes Tommy. One of them against Jackson? I don’t think either one would be favored.)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Keep the final 4 deal.. it's Cliff and Nicole vs. Holly for HOH... take your chances...