TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2019 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
If there smart they will get rid of cliff he’s more danger to them in the end...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
To do that our morally superior duo would have to betray their F4 with Cliff and Nicole. I can't wait to see what they'll do if they have the chance to make a change.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this should make them want him out more. they should figure Christie will be telling the jury to vote for him to win

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Agree, Pamy, don't let her turn the jury to him - have him join them there so others without a childhood friend can be voted for/against.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
No matter who would be against Tommy if he was F2, Christie’s vote could not be swayed, and I’m assuming Jess would follow whatever. Christie does. So that’s 2 votes even before Final Speeches! I’d get rid of him before Finale...

Lv2shop80

07-07-2016

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lv2shop80 a private message Print Post    
This may be a dumb question, but why did they cut the feeds when Tommy started telling J and H about he and Christy? The public already knows. So why go to fish?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe the aunt didn’t sign a consent... maybe they are “saving” the conversation for the cbs show?

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I think he's been worried someone will find out. Better if he puts it out there. Pre-emptive strike. mho.

Totally agree Cali. Unfair advantage. They should get rid of him before finale. I think they'd like to. Depends on veto.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It was interesting, the feeds cut (when Tommy was telling Holly and Jackson about knowing Christie), came back for 2 seconds, and cut again. In that brief moment when they returned, Jackson asked Tommy if his Aunt was in his HOH picture and Tommy said no.

I thought she was?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
It a wash then jack and sis are going to vote for jackson

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I listened to Taran's podcast a bit ago in my car and Taran said that Jackson has told Cliff he's the one he wants to keep should Tommy win the veto. I didn't know that, I thought this was between Tommy going or Cliff going depending on the veto. Taran backed up Jackson's choice with reasons why Cliff should be kept over Nicole (assuming Holly will follow suit and vote Nicole out).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They used to think Nicole would be the best to take to F3, but no matter if anyone threw or not, Nicole WON a crucial HOH and Christie went to jury. Maybe they fear her more, but an think Cliff would go if Tommy wins veto.

I am hoping! That Nicole will pull out this win and be smart and take Cliff down to ensure that Tommy leaves for sure.

As for Jack and Sis, both mentioned Tommy rather enthusiastically in their interviews, as did Kat. Add in Christie and Jess and you do not want Tommy at F2.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I agree get him out so Christie can't get others to vote for him. Doesn't seem fair to have a family member on the jury. I'm not sure how this will.help Tommy with Jackson and Holly

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gb.. We did think it was THE aunt, but maybe not.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah, I dont think it was a good decision on Tommy's part. I can only think he is going for the sympathy vote. (Oh I was stuck playing with her. I wanted to be with you guys all along, but she was a hindrance to my game) SPIN SPIN SPIN

In reality they both could look at each other and see home, they knew they could always rely on each other to have their back, It was a Huge Advantage.

Though, at this point, I am not sure the guaranteed jury vote is the deal breaking point as Nicole would have a guarantee in Cliff or Jackson would have a guarantee in Holly if she were in jury.

All in all .. I dont think it was smart of Tommy to tell. And if he had to, he should have told Cliff and Nicole also.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, but I think he also wanted to stop the bashing of Christie. He could have done that without kind of bashing her by saying he was stuck with her, though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Also if Holly is on the block with Tommy, his secret just might come out.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I still don't understand the jumping under the covers in someone else's bed .. without even asking if it is o.k. Tommy does this all the time... Even when Nicole would make her bed nicely .. Nick or Tommy would crawl under the covers.. Could someone explain this??? (Attitude?) .. I'd be like .. No .. don't get in my bed...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If I were ever a HG on this show, when they have champagne the first night and tell their stories, I would announce that I didn’t know anybody, but I want to say that no matter WHO you are, I don’t EVER want ANYONE crawling under my bedding—-not downstairs, not in the HoH, not EVER! It’s not strategy, it’s ME!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali that would get u evicted 😂😂. It def skeeves me out though

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Veto going on 4 hours... must be a individual timed one

Macjake

09-09-2016

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Been reading back, and watching the feeds. Tommy is sad and mad. I think his reveal to j & h is for hoping he throws them off winning veto.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, right?! That, AND the fact I’m almost 60...I’d be an easy out for first eviction! Although... I did hear Holly mention during her HoH that she was pissed when she sees everyone under her covers... she specifically mentioned Tommy/Nick, but she said everyone did it...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
It’s very unnerving the lack of personal boundaries some have.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
It's almost if they are just "daring" someone to say something...