TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Excellent capture!!!!

Last night, Tommy used the words, bitter,angry and disappointed.. As well as blindsided.

See this thread, two archives up.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This was a very bad game move for Tommy. There is no way anyone left would want to keep him with a guaranteed vote in jury. In fact, if he wins all comps and gets to F2, first thing out of other ones mouth should be, "and Tommy here has been playing with a long time friend and has probably been campaigning for him to win in jury. Fooling you all".

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
It'll be interesting to see whether it was last straw or a ploy for sympathy. I can't imagine being in his place and listening to people shred his friend's character and mental state so viciously. Even without knowing the secret, they knew he and Christie were close. That was Holly being the mean girl she is the first to call others in my opinion. (yes I'm peeved lol)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Surprised Nicole is not studying faces.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Well now Tommy is back on feeds and not appearing upset in the least. Hoping the best for Tommy today.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I still have fish

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Four feeds of downstairs Cliff and Nicole.

Then four feeds of the HOH door. TOMMY out, all jovial.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Remember, Tommy is a performer, professional actor... To DR.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
He's a pretty good one too, LOL

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
That's a good point Sea. He's clearly been hurting since Christie left, though. It showed when he was alone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly.. They say they had wondered a lot.. I assume about Christie and Tommy (I paused feeds a bit.. Behind). (ETA.. I read that They suspect Nick and Nicole..)

They are not talking about Tommy now.

Jackson says no he did not know Kat. Closest to knowing anyone was you.

She says this makes me and Kat nothing!

He asks if America knows.

Fish.

Yes, we know.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This sucks if Tommy's DR is pushing off POV.

But POV might be after dark.

He tells Holly people may misinterpret her snarky statements. Calling him an idiot in front of others.

He is scolding her, which also does not sound good, Jackson....

Both so image conscious.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole's outfit looks bulky for this comp! Also not if the comp is during the day.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think comics is always late in the day or early evening.
Tommy telling them about the connection with Christy might be pure gold in a final two for whomever is up against him though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is ready, leg wrap and all.

Lots of nerves on display.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, if I was final 2 with Tommy, I would lead with that revelation in my campaign speech. Even if BB warned me not to. Doesn't have to name the aunt connection, just Tommy and Christies.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree, likely at night. They do not know that for sure it is faced and think it could be any time.

And Cliff and Nicole are clueless that Tommy suddenly revealed something.

He is out of DR, in storags., Nothing said to the camera..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole says it is scary, three of us playing for our lives.

TOMMY says whatever, fifth place is pretty good to him.

Holly and Jackson napping.

Jackson called to DR!

They think this is it!

Could be. Or they want to get his reaction to Tommy with Christie.

Kittens!!!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Out of the house all morning .. I just get home and it looks like NOW is when they are starting the VETO??? Expect what.. maybe 5 or 6 hours for the BB Comics? (Playing singles and re-setting..)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It will definitely be awhile! Read up.. TOMMY revealed knowing Christie to Jackson and Holly.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder if this is it or they picking numbers to see what order they go in?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Tommy is playing up to Jackson and Holly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it started with Holly playing up to Tommy, Jackson and Holly again telling him they were always on his side, just not Christie's, then major trashing of Christie and he blurted out that he knew Christie, and how. Feeds were then blocked..

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think that this revelation by Tommy will help his game? Would Jackson and Holly try to save him?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Tres not sure