TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 07, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And yeah, I think I was far from alone thinking a stupid proposal took away time from the finale.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sea I agreed wanted to hear more from the jury last year, but not sure if I had liked them as a couple if I would have cared. So I think that makes me a hypocrite. I was thinking if it was Jeff and Jordan during their second season would I have cared , I think I would have been excited lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Like or not, I would rather hear from winners, jurors, even early evictees. A proposal? Nope. Hated proposals as part of any finals starting with Mike Boogie proposing to Krista.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.55am.... LOL... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds 路
2h

Production: Wakey wakey Houseguests

馃槀 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds 路
2h
The HG are saying how hot they were sleeping last night. #bb21

Big Brother @CBSBigBrother 路
2h
There was the Black Widows and then Cliff's Angels, yet #BBJessica was still a solo player. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds 路
2h
#BB21 Tommy and Holly talking in the Bunk Room.

Tommy - I'm excited. Then once this is over everyone can relax and like just...
Holly - Mmm hmmm
Tommy - I know, at least me, no matter what the outcome is, I'm gonna feel better after the comp

#BB21 Tommy - You're body looks insane.
Holly - I really was thinking it looked like a fat cow, so thanks.
Tommy - I don't know how you could think that.
Holly - hefty Holly

#BB21 Holly to Tommy - Cliff thought that Christie took his hat, but it's right here. I wonder if he's seen it.
They wonder what they should do to pass time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

2h
#BB21 Cliff is eating his breakfast.

Tommy - When you spill salt, aren't you supposed to throw it over your shoulder?
Nicole - Yes, I think your left.
Tommy - I'll do both just in case.
Nicole - *sings* Superstitions!

Ed note - the Sour Gummies Starbursts seem very out of place

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

2h
#BB21 Nicole - Sleeping in there (HOH) alone is the most alone I've felt since getting here and it was glorious.
Cliff - I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Tommy - Yep! I felt that in the Have-Not room last night. It was good.
Nicole - I actually kind of like it in there.
Tommy - Me too.

#BB21 Nicole - So now, we don't have to pick players.
Cliff - I guess at noon or whatever, call us in the living room and have us pick order.
Tommy - They usually wake us up at 8 on veto days and they woke us up at 9.
Nicole - I guess cause that extra step is outta there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth's Eye Roll馃檮 [SMEG]
@girlsmeg

2h
Looks like the watermelons have multiplied.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

2h
#BB21 Michie *joking* - Alright y'all, it's time to pick players for the Veto Competition.
Tommy - I hope I get picked!
Nicole - I hope I get picked too!
Michie - Nicole, your chip is gonna get drawn
Nicole - YAY. Can we just do that ceremony so I can just see my name?

#BB21 Production - Jackson
All - Gasp
Production continues - please put on your microphone
Nicole - Oh

#BB21 Michie - I hate the Darius Rucker cover.
Tommy - Which one was that?
Cliff - Wagon Wheel.
Michie - Ever since Darius Rucker covered it, I've lost interest in that song.
Nicole - I love it. LOVE IT!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth's Eye Roll馃檮 [SMEG] @girlsmeg

2h
Tommy: Hopefully I can win the veto & take myself off today.
Cliff: *laughs* Yeah I'm thinking the same thing.
Nicole: I'm trying to prevent it from happening, cause I don't wanna be up there.
Tommy: Good luck guys. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

2h
#BB21 Michie - Cliff, what's your opinion (on Darius Rucker's cover of Wagon Wheel)?
Cliff - I like the original version better, but I'm ok with that one.

#BB21 Nicole - Guys, I was at a concert last year, and he (Darius Rucker) was walking off the stage & I was so excited cause I was like right there & I was like "Darius!" and he looked over at me & he waved. I had a moment with Darius.

#BB21 Michie - Holly was backstage at Stage Coach and apparently she's back there with some of her girlfriends and Darius Rucker was like 'I don't know how I'm supposed to perform with these pretty girls back here' then walked on stage.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip

2h
The funny thing about this Wagon Wheel convo is I know none of them know the true history of the song, and probably believe the Nathan Carter version is the original. I'ts not. It's a Bob Dylan fragment of a song that Old Crow Medicine Show added lyrics to 25 years later. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

2h
#BB21 Tommy - Wow, I've never even heard his name (Darius Rucker) and you guys know so much about him.
Michie - Hootie & the Blowfish
Tommy - What?
Michie - Well, nevermind.
Cliff - He used to be the head of Hootie & the Blowfish from the late 80's
Tommy - Oh, so he's older

#BB21 Tommy - Not old, old, but older.
Michie - He's (Darius Rucker) a black guy, but you wouldn't be able to tell by his voice.
Nicole - Did you just say he's a white guy?
Michie - No
Cliff - Oh, I thought you said he's white and I was gonna say 'what?'

#BB21 Cliff - (Darius Rucker) But to be involved in country music...
Michie - There's not many.
Cliff - No, it's pretty neat.
Michie - It's like Eminem in rap.
Tommy - He's a country star?
Michie - He switched over.
Nicole - He did Undercover Boss, an episode of that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth's Eye Roll馃檮 [SMEG] @girlsmeg

2h
Cliff found his hat. It was in the bathroom. He thought Christie took it.
Cliff: Apologies to Christie for making that claim. #bb21

Jackson: Smell my arm, after a shower.
Nicole: Wow...
Jackson: I love it.
Tommy: Let me smell that arm. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.16am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1h
The HG are excited about playing BB comics for the veto.
Jackson: This is going to be the most fun 30 mins of our lives. Well, I hope not 30 mins, But you get what I mean.
Cliff said he will be gasping for air during the comp & enjoying every minute of it
#bb21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Twitter will be lighting up now that Tommy told Jackson and Holly about knowing Christie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1h
Nicole is talking to Jackson and Tommy.
Nicole says the human emotion is so weird. The feeling of missing someone is so weird.
Tommy says he doesn't feel that emotion, because he is always present and happy with the moment he is in. Rarely does he "miss" being with someone.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

1h
#BB21 Tommy tells Jackson, Holly and Nicole that this might be his last comp so he will give it everything he's got. Jackson says he can't handle a loss if he knows he didn't give everything he's got. Says he always has to make sure to give his all. Everyone agrees.

#BB21 Holly says her stirrups were too tight on her feet during Pose In Ivy. Says everyone's setups were different sizes depending on their body type. Tommy isn't sure if that's right. Jackson agrees that they were different.

#BB21 Cliff has made his way out to the kitchen and is pacing in front of the backdoor. Nicole sees him on the HOH TV screen: "Wow, Cliff is ready!" Tommy says "Sorry Cliff, you're going down". Nicole says, "I'm winning this thing". Tommy says, "Nope, sorry you're all going down"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
Holly is saying that she still doesn't feel well. She doesn't want to eat Peanut Butter because she is afraid it will come back up.

--Holly has been feeling sick for the past few days to a week now.
Any speculation as to what's going on with her?

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick

1h
Agreed...
I don't think he's been strategic at all, he's just followed and done what he has been told by others in his alliance, whatever it was at the time. His game is ass kissing and being "obsessed" with everyone.
Quote Tweet

RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
路 2h
Maybe an unpopular opinion: Tommy's game is vastly overrated on #BB21 twitter.

He's relied the entire summer on a dead alliance and had the advantage of a friend in there. His social game is good but obviously exaggerated for jury management which hurts him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
Mel Brown
@melbrown00

18h
#BB21 BBComics predictions:

Tommy鈥檚 BB Comic is gonna have something to do with Broadway.

Holly is going to be a buzzard.

Christie鈥檚 will have to do with her crying or chewing.

Kemi will be a queen.

Jackson will have something with watermelon.

Jack will be a subway rat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB

1h
Jackson, last night: "Tomorrow's a big veto. The biggest one thus far."
Holly: "Even if Tommy wins tomorrow and takes himself off, then Cliff goes home." #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1h
#BB21 Holly is anxious about her asthma kicking in during the comp today. Says she wants to take her inhaler, but it's a stimulant and might make her anxiety worse - says she has reverted back to the 1st week in the house when her anxiety was terrible all the time.

#BB21 Holly says she is so anxious about how she is being perceived - if she is just seen as showmance girl and that's all she's known for. Says she was living in crippled fear of that last week, which has now turned into real anxiety and its taking a toll on her body.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

58m
#BB21 Tommy says he feels like his personality has completely changed over time in this house. Holly agrees - says she has seen him dim. He says it's ok b/c he knows its temporary.

#BB21 Holly says she also has anxiety b/c she has been so sick and doesn't know why. Tommy tells her that nothing is wrong, she needs to stop telling herself that something is.

#BB21 Tommy says he doesn't want to be blindsided if he goes out of the game. He gets emotional. Says he wants his moment. Holly wants that for him too.

#BB21 Tommy says he is the underdog this week, so he feels like people will be rooting for him. Says this makes him feel less alone. Holly says she is rooting for him and always has been.

#BB21 Holly is telling Tommy about her misadventures w/Christie over the past couple of weeks. Tells him how Christie wanted to go back on her word (to be a pawn) after swearing on her sister, the bible, etc. so she (Holly) just got to the point where she had no trust in Christie

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.53pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds 路
52m
#BB21 Jackson joins Tommy and Holly. Tommy asks them if Christie would have gone home over Jess if he hadn't used the POV on her. Jackson says Jess was always the target, but he wanted Christie to stay OTB to prevent her from "pulling a Christie" and turning on them.

#BB21 Jackson/Holly continue telling Tommy about how Christie went against them after making a deal with them. Tommy says that Christie thought the deal was only for 1 week. Holly says she thinks Christie is a sociopath - quickly wonders if that is too harsh.

#BB21 Jackson says he made Christie reiterate every detail of the deal they made with her over and over again to make sure America heard her agree to every aspect of it. Says he would have NEVER kept Christie for a 1 week deal.