TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2019 users admin

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
OMG Tommy revealed that he and Christie knew each other before coming into the house. Fish....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OMG! Tommy just told Jackson and Holly about knowing Christie!!! Ex f2f is his aunt.

Fish..

He is crying.. Had to go with it

Don't tell anyone

They get all sympathetic, will not tell.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Guess cbs isn't getting there finale night surprise reveal!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
This comes after Holly and Jackson bashed Christie for the last half hour.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
More fish.

Will they tell Nicole and Cliff????

Holly had just been RIPPING on Christie before he fessed up.

Now he can play victim?

I really want Nicole to win pov and take Cliff down.

Then Holly will be up and Tommy will go.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Holly kept apologizing as soon as Tommy revealed it since she has been going on and on negatively about Christie.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am really happy Tommy told them but why do we have fish we have been waiting for this all season

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. I bet CBS is unhappy 😡

Me too if Cliff and Nicole and THE JURY are not in on it.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Holly was horrid and called Christie a sociopath. I think that is so over the line for someone who daily talks about her moral superiority.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they cut the feeds. We all know but they don't want us to know the extent of it but most know that too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He may agree about Christie. She did say the breakup with the aunt was a bad one.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I think Tommy may have just had enough of the bashing of his friend and couldn't take it anymore. I hope this won't affect his performance in the POV. Hope you're happy with your morally superior self Holly.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Now whenever Holly and Jackson talk about this later the feeds will keep cutting.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I bet this why they weren’t allowed to talk about what they heard this is ridiculous I wonder if the rumor is true that they aunt has a connection to the show

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tresbien, she did say maybe that was a harsh description. I do think there may be something there tho because Christie doesn't seem to remember any of her lies or her actions, she truly believes she has been a "nice person" and much like Analyse believes she hasn't said anything bad about anyone.

It is really amazing to watch Christie, maybe it is because she is so self-centered she can't imagine anyone thinking what she says isn't true, I just can't put my finger on it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tommy hasn't been right since Christie left. He has seemed very down.
I know because he's alone in the house game wise but I think other reasons are involved.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Yes she did say that but as a fan of Christie I was not comforted by her saying maybe it was harsh. She has a way of saying things and then kinda sorta backing off of them. Not a Holly fan...

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
This is a ploy on Tommy's part to hedge his bets if he doesn't win veto.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Gb, according to posts late last night, Tommy's mad that he was blindsided. He says he's having a hard time being nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But at the beginning of the season, Christie said in DR, that the breakup was really bad and she worried that Tommy was there and might not want her there. They each claimed that it caused them to rethink strategies.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jab, I had heard him say that last night. His face has shown more sad than mad to me though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They may keep the secret, but if Tommy is at F2 with either Jackson or Holly, they should bring it up to the jury.

Probably won't help, given the Tommy love in the jury house.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    

The moment Tommy said, her ex is my aunt.
(my pic)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now we get Nicole pacing with her tiny Bible.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Tommy kept the secret this long, makes me wonder why spill it now? Is he afraid that Christie will spill it to the jury and he's trying to get out ahead of her?