TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff comes up.

Says Tommy said he was going to sleep in have not room as he wants it cold so he can sleep better.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They discuss final four. Jackson cannot be HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They agree to focus on tomorrow.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Can't you hear the people in HOH from the Have Not Room?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly mentions Tommy again. I think she wants to go work on his jury vote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly, Jackson.. Leave!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole is really annoying. WOW! And loud.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m so sick of the Jackson and Hooly show! Ugh

If Tommy doesn’t win POV, ugh I’m done

Clearly production wants a Jackson win

This season is excruciating boring! It’s been the Jackson and Holly show and will be to the end if Tommy doesn’t win POV

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Tommy's got the best odds of winning this veto, hands down.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Why do some people bother to watch a show that they think the winner is preordained? If I felt that way I wouldn't waste my time watching.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Who knows who is gonna win. I am just enjoying the fact that Christie is gone. Tommy being in the house knowing Christie has known him forever is an unfair advantage that should have been revealed after a certain point with both winning a prize for being there a certain amount of time . The house guests should have the knowledge. Just my opinion. The fact that they crucified holly and kat. Is just not fair

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, ITA. Christie and Tommy had an unfair advantage from the start, and now poor Tommy has to play just like everyone else. Boo Hoo. I am OBSESSED with Tommy losing the POV comp.

Manifesting hard.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I also don't get why some feel production wants a Jackson win. What have they done to set him up to win? Not sure if there is a place to look it up but it seems to me the HOH and Veto comps were a very mixed bag of physical, mental, and LUCK type competitions.

It does seem like the Jackson and Holly show only because between them they have won the HOH's to be the center of attention. I personally feel it was the Christie show before she was finally voted out. It wasn't just her doing but she was a big part of it because of her big mouth. Let's not forget that had it not been for her big mouth, the 'Grateful Eight' may have stayed strong. I am eternally grateful that Christie had a big mouth.

At this point I wouldn't mind if any one of them wins - including Tommy. Although my hope is still for a Cliff win. It is nice to see someone I can relate to (age) still in the house. He's a played the game - making alliances, moving his chess pieces the way he needed to in order to stay in the game.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
This really has been a blah cast. So not really rooting for any one of them, but I wouldn't dislike a Cliff win. He has played the game and navigated the strategy while not part of a big alliance.

As for 2nd.. and AFP. .. Can we just cancel those this year?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Before I went off to bed, Nicole was in HOH and had brought in the checkerboard to use as a prop and was Jedi training on dates, weeks, etc.

Before that she rather loudly talked to us about her excitement being in the HOH room and how on other seasons the next HOH would not have offered her the room.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, completely agree with your post @ 9:55am.

SInce the day Jack walked out the door, the season became more interesting. Without being really attached to anyone, it was fun to watch the plotting, wednesday night blow ups, vote switching discussions,etc.

While this was not the most exciting cast, it did have its share of characters.

Anyone left who wins deserves it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
For me, I would really have enjoyed watching Tommy play this game w/o having Christie.
What is astonishing to me, I think everyone wanted to work w/him and no one ever talked about putting him up until this week. Holly still wants to work w/him.
It is so much quieter w/o Christie. She did keep conversations going.
Tommy will win if he gets to the end.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Govols, I agree with you that Tommy will win if he gets to F2. I have complained about this cast but I must say that a Nicole/Cliff F2 would be the best ending to this season for me. I haven't liked Jackson/Mitchie since the beginning for his behavior and his hygiene is disgusting but he has been a little more likeable in the last two weeks in the way that he has treated Nicole. I haven't really seen Tommy treat anyone badly, just agree with the majority of posters that it was unfair for him to have a "wing woman" in Christie in the house when everyone else had to fly solo. Holly, I don't really care for her much because she has clung to Jackson since day 6 (after he broke up with Kat) and granted they are both needy but I would rather have seen her stand strong on her own to see how far she would have stayed in the game. Cliff is a nice guy. I know that he has gotten on peoples last nerve for playing to the cameras for AFP but I have found it to be entertaining too. Nicole is quirky and yes, she has been loving the attention the last couple of weeks but I have never seen her do or say anything mean and I like that. People can get really dirty and mean when it comes to winning and especially when it comes to winning money so I think that it would be very refreshing to see a nice person win. It would show our young people that you can play a good, clean game, be a nice person and win. Just saying.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Good analysis.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Tommy gone for no other reason than I have never liked HGs who constantly play for cameras, do the whole Julie/competition dramatics. I would be happy with a Cliff Nicole final two, or even a Jackson Nicole final two. one of each pair.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Tommy has been looking angry since Nicole put them on the block. He doesn't hide it very well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jackson can't even let Holly have her conversation with Tommy with trying to take over, he keeps talking over her.... I wonder if he understands how disrespectful that is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hate this kissing up to Tommy But it is a great idea, if he stays and then wins HOH or POV.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I don't like Tommy trying to cover what he's saying. Say what you mean little sneak. Double speak and code to cover.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 07, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last night Holly kept bringing up poor Tommy in have not.. I thought she would go in there, but then Nicole asked if she should and Holly immediately said "NO".

Holly is big on demonstrating her support, which is good to do, while annoying.

She was so excited that she outnumbered Christie to be the last to buy Jess on the way out.

As if that would actually get her Jess's jury.