TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 06, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Jackson- When Nicole was giving her speech, up until she said it, I thought "here it comes, we are going to get burned". She didnt, and I didnt think she would but it was that gut fear. Cliff- I didnt think she would. She also trusts me and knew how I wanted it to go #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Cliff “Nicole knew how I wanted [her nominations] to go.”

Confirming what we all know. Nicole is Cliff’s puppet. But she got a unicorn headband, so she’s happy!
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#bb21 Jackson says he didn't owe Christie a thing. He's happy she is gone too. Cliff says he didn't believe her. He did not want to be stuck with her. Jackson says the house feels so much better.

#bb21 Cliff says with her gone, all the paranoia and stress is gone. Jackson says he trusts him. Cliff leaves the HOH.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#bb21 Tommy asks Jackson how he is doing. Jackson says he feels relieved. He had to bite his tongue with Christie. He says she continued to go back to her old ways.

#bb21 J- he says her referencing the universe and all that didn't feel right. He came here to win. He says if he doesn't win, he is happy with whoever does win. Tommy is leaving the HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth's Eye Roll🙄 [SMEG] @girlsmeg·
1h
Tommy to Jackson: I'm being completely transparent. At this point it can't be a challenge. I have no bird, I have no bush. I'm by myself. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1h
Jackson- I know that Holly and I were probably targets. Tommy- You guys were the targets for sure, and I'm sure that we were. Jackson- Just Christie. Tommy- That's fair #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Again confirms that Cliff ran back to Jackson & told everything that he/Christie have been saying! #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Jackson to Tommy- It was so disheartening for her (Christie) to say that she swears on her sister's life, the bible...she was like "write it in blood". She said she would take 5th. Two days ago when she told people I was panicking, no, I was just checking in #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tommy- Even if I dont win this veto, I'm not going to give up. I hope that's okay. Jackson- You shouldnt. I would be more disappointed if you gave up #BB21

Tommy to Jackson- I'm going to fight tomorrow. I get the position that I'm in. Yesterday was hard but in some ways I'm grateful. I know I'm in this position and know that I need to fight. I am going to enjoy every minute of this week #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tommy- You get mad at the one who is playing both sides. Jackson- In theory, everyone was playing everyone and doing the same shit. Tommy- It didnt stem from me. Jackson- I know #BB21

Tommy to Jackson- Nicole and Cliff were coming up every time you guys would win an HoH. They would come up late at night. I saw that something was happening there, but then we would hear that we're good too. We thought that you were the middle people #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
5h
Jackson gets out Tommy & Nicole/Cliff get out Jackson next #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Jackson- Christie, for me, was the one person that I didnt want to see outlast me. Tommy- To be honest, me too. I (e) used two vetoes on her, she was always running her mouth. I love her but I didnt want to go home before her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
/#bb21 Jackson comes down and asks where Holly is. Cliff tells him she is sleeping. Jackson gives him a patch for 9/11. He says he had to look it up.

#bb21 Nicole says today is day 80. Tommy says yeah it's sick. They almost get to go home. Nicole hopes the comp won't be rapid fire because she won't do well. Tommy says he won't either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie

1h
"Christie and Tommy werent that close"

LOL hes going to feel like such a fool after #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

1h
reasons I hope Tommy sticks til finale - I want the shockfaces when Julie tells them all

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
31m
Cliff, "How do you go from living in this house, playing this mental gymnastics game, and then the next day you're putting a resume together and your looking for work." #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
21m
#BB21 Nicole is up now. She's discussing how it bothered her when Jess said 'you've always been my person'.

Nicole - In my head I'm like 'really, cause a few days on the couch you told me you don't trust me'.

#BB21 Cliff and Nicole are discussing different strategies for BB Comics.

Cliff - If it doesn't go our way, we're still final 5.
Nicole - That's so great. That's what's so amazing about it. It'll be 'Double Eviction! You remember Nicole and Cliff?'

#BB21 Cliff to Nicole - Tommy may win tomorrow and you and I may be on the block and one of us may say goodbye, but it's ok at this point. We've proven that we belong. We've made our mark on this game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
33m
Cliff talking to the cameras - Nicole talking to herself. Still waiting for nominations but we know Jackson will be putting up Tommy and Cliff. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
3h
Cliff- The next person that goes, just tell Kat we saw Brett today...just on a movie poster. Tommy- I'll do it for sure. Cliff- Are you volunteering, Tommy? Tommy- I'm assuming. Nicole- Dont say that. Tommy- I'm going to win veto tomorrow #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Michie and Cliff are in the kitchen with Tommy who is cutting up some chicken.

#BB21 Now Michie is back to snuggling Holly.

They are talking about how excited they are to be Final 4.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Puppycam 6.02pm for nominations

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Tommy says he is getting bored with backgammon, Cliff offers to tech them chess. Tommy said that would be good.

Jackson tells a story about 9/11 being in school and his dad picking him up and he missed his chess club meeting (something like that)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
36s
#BB21 Jackson speculates that the veto could be face mashup or BB comics.

Holly agrees.

We know now that it is BB Comics.

Jackson is describing BB comics in the old format, not last years version which was more of an obstacle course.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Tommy's describing the BB1 premiere, with each arriving in their own limo etc - it is a fun premiere, with a fun behind-the-scenes with Julie as well.. it's in All Access

Fun Fact: the cheering live crowds were actually on the lot for the (former) big public 4th of July party.. premiere aired the next night and 'appeared' live .. (premiere has never been live, except OTT)

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
30s
#BB21 HGs are gathered at the living room couch talking about previous season competitions, like the BB6 comp with the contestants holding a button for over 24 hours, the last one remaining won the comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
2h
#BB21 Jackson says that he and Nicole would be a great team on the Amazing Race, they would balance each other out. Holly goes "you know who else would balance you out?" and Jackson jokes "who?" leaving Holly silent

#BB21 Question time! While the HGs are talking of the Amazing Race, is there any duo from this season that you would love to see on that show? Or a pair of past HGs that would be cool to see?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Cliff says it kinda sucked that Swaggy proposed to Bayleigh on finale night because it cut down the time we got to hear jury members and ask the questions and hear it all out. Do you guys agree with that?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Techno Gaijin @technogaijin ·
1h
Here's where #Snackson talks about deceiving BB to get into the house by lying on his application (leaving out information he knew would disqualify him) and BB assigning him a shrink for the rest of the #BB21 season for 90 minute sessions.

https://twitter.com/technogaijin/status/1170201606601592833

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22 ·
1h
Nicole sending Jackson out the doors at F4 was written in the BB cards, the moment Jackson shut that door in her face. H8teful future was over.
Karma is a b(e)!🙌 Kemi, Ovi & David say hi too. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
8m
Jackson says that Tommy cannot have that attitude. When your ass is on the line, you have to be either fighting for your life or you're not going to do it. #BB21

Jackson says - If you're having to tell yourself that you can, (and) you don't genuinely believe it, you can't do it. ED Note - I've listened to this several times, and I'm not sure what's he's saying. Is he saying if Tommy has to say it, then he can't do it? Don't know. #BB21

Jackson is telling Nicole what the process is for tomorrow, but says he doesn't want to think about it until after the veto. #BB21

Jackson tells Nicole they can get to four. That they have to buckle down, focus and drive this thing home. He tells Nicole to stay positive. #BB21

Nicole is taking the HOH room for the night. Jackson is telling Nicole his brothers like her, (after she asks) that they are unfailing loyal. He says has a small circle and he's big on loyalty. He tells Nicole she is in that circle. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
25s
Cliff comes to the HOH room. Jackson tells him he has found out he can not compete in the Final Four HOH. #BB21