TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I like both Nicole and Cliff which is why I started fan pages for both of them. The only fan pages started this season, which says a lot about this season.

I wasn’t trying to disparage Cliff at all, just thought my girl Nicole needed a little good words going her way since some were saying she wasn’t worthy of being in the house.

I have not liked most of the hamsters this season for various reasons but would love to see Cliff and Nicole as final two, probably won’t happen but what I want to see happen seldom does.

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
I am upset my dvr did not recod bbad tonight, have no idea why, but cannot get it on demand either, geeze did anything good happen or just another boring night

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
After dark still on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Nicole is getting the HOH room tonight.

I have feeds muted but ready to take bets. Will Tommy manage to get himself invited to sleep up there???

Or is he already working on it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm well Holly and Jackson are in the HOH bathroom.. Nicole was in DR.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They really liked Swaggy and Bayleigh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is scared he cannot compete in next HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson thinks Cliff would beat him Final two.

She says if Tommy wins POV tomorrow Cliff goes home...I

But Tommy would probably work with Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He thinks Tommy has the face mash comp in the bag.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She thinks Nicole should have the room allvweek.

Jackson says not going to push her. He offered the whole week, but only pushed her on tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ack! Tommy is talking to fans from the have not room!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Says he was genuinely blindsided by Nicole putting him and Christie on the block.

He thinks it was a bad move.

If he wins the veto tomorrow he will have more time.

Has to win veto tomorrow.

Like an animal.

He will put the order first if it is comocs. Four slides in a row.

Hard on his ego being in the house with four people who blindsided him. Angry, disappointed. I choked on that thin ice comp.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Proud, but wants more than fifth.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Tommy being emotional.
Used to be so confident.
Not now. He has to play the rest of the game like the others have been playing all along.
No BB crutch anymore.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This will be over with soon. Will miss it. I enjoy it.

Tearful.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Fight to the very end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He feels bitter, but will fight past that. Exciting week. Hard to hang out with them.

Lonely.

I saw it for weeks but didn't get the opportunity to take a shot.

Going to get a good night of sleep.

The iconic BB competitions are my forte.

Miss my family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Talking about family and how hard it is.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well He gave her the room for the night.. but they have been up in HOH all evening. .. That is part of the experience.. being able to shower, brush teeth and actually live there.. not simply sleep.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good point, Govols!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have not been there all evening. The four of them were in the !living room most of the evening.

Last I saw Jackson told Holly he was kidding about showering in HOH, Holly went downstairs.
But I see they went back and Nicole is now out of DR. I was back in time a bit listening to Tommy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is asleep.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole coming uo.. Jackson gets a grin when he sees her. She brought everything up with her. Even the Amber doll. Wow, she says.

Holly mentions wondering if Tommy is ok.

I predict somehow he will end up in HOH.

Nicole is nervous about tomorrow.

Actually wants to talk to Jackson.

Did not get to talk to Jackson prior to nominations. She was asleep. He was called to the DR.

She does not want him to think she didn't think she should have to.

He goes into his have her back spiel.

He does not want her on the block if he has if he options.

Says she and Holly..

Cliff is chopped liver, it seems.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson will gun for veto . Not use it.

If Cliff wins,ok.

Just not Tommy.

(Previously, he and Holly talked about how Nicole would be best to take to final three.)

Oh, Holly is using the HOH shower...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
First step, getting us four to final four.

Tells her to rest up, in this bed. Tonight, for the week.