TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think that over time Jackson has developed a soft spot for Nicole.
He disregarded her in the beginning but so did everyone else.

He then started talking to her, granted it was for her vote, but I think the more he got to know her the more he began to actually like her.

The others, I don’t think were at any point real.
David, Ovi were not.
Jess, Kemi and Kat pretended to be but constantly trashed her when ever they could.

Christie and Tommy both lying. Not ever her friends.

Cliff acts like it but what else does he have. It makes me mad that he has when he thought it necessary thrown her under the bus. It makes me double mad that now he claims that he alone has controlled her decisions.
I don’t believe that Nicole is anyone’s puppet.

She has been on her own the whole time and shifts with the way the winds seem to be blowing.

Game play.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm running behind tonight. Do we have noms yet?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
no noms yet

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Thanks Keldog

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Puppies.. Noms soon. Not sure if Nicole is out of the shower.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
just got animals...probably noms time.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cliff has done a lot more for Nicole's game than she has for his. He made Christie include her in his deal, not the first deal but the one he made during Jackson's first of the last 3 of his HOH. He included her in the deal that he made with Jackson and Holly. That is when Jackson and Holly got to know her. I doubt if they would have bothered getting to know her if Cliff hadn't insisted that she would be a part of the deal.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
P.S. Nicole and Cliff have been in an alliance almost from the first week, so she has not been alone the whole time. She also had Nick wanting to protect her after Bella left.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
At this point in the game ( and even at F6) I was satisfied with how the season rounded out. I absolutely hated it while Jack was in the house. After his eviction, it started getting interesting. I didn't fall "in love" with anyone except Nicole and was able to enjoy the game play from all sides.
However it goes from here on out, they all earned it.
Congrats to all.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think that Cliff has at times protected Nicole but I also think that Nicole has been good at making inroads and protecting herself.

They problem I have is with them thinking they own Nicole and that they saved her.
You don’t make final five by being the weakest non player.
Just my opinion which means nothing.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
If Tommy goes up with say Cliff, and Tommy wins veto and takes himself down, Nicole goes up (for example). That leaves Tommy and Holly voting, right? Michie breaks the tie?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tommy cant win veto this week!!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Final five is hard. Pretty sure Tommy and Cliff will be the noms

At this point Veto is more important than HOH.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy Cliff On the Block

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
That was quick.. Jackson has the spiel down pat .. Cliff and Tommy are on the block.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole has done more bus throwing of Cliff than vice versa.

And her hesitation at times probably aged Cliff a bit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole is sporting her new bag backwards, the sunflower top, unicorn slippers...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am an old lady and I really want some Unicorn slippers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy.. Unfortunately he could.

He will definitely be fast, as will Jackson. Who will be more observant?

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Cliff also threw the puzzle challenge to Nicole. (I don't think she knows it yet) but as soon as Julie announced "Nicole is down to her last puzzle piece," Cliff picked up the house-shaped piece *from the spot in the puzzle where it belonged* turned around and carried it down to the last triangle spot he had open, decided it didn't go there, then went and put it back in its house-shaped spot and put the triangle where it belonged. LOL he was clearly wasting time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am rewatching now.. Not crystal clear that he threw it. Christie did start early.

And Nicole could have gotten in trouble for letting one of two of her pieces impinge into the area where Holly's pieces needed to go. And she left one there for quite awhile.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
I’m not so sure that Cliff threw the comp to her. The large piece that he picked up wasn’t fitting flat down in the hole, so I think he had a side piece off just a little and it wouldn’t go in. Rewatch it and you can see the right side was sticking up and wouldn’t go down flat in the hole. Another thing I noticed was that Christie took off before Julie said GO, and during the comp she had some of her pieces lapping over into Holly’s lane.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I forgot the rules does everyone compete in the final 4 hoh

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.

And the pov really has the power, though the HOH has safety.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Cliff is an engineer. Trying to put a house shaped puzzle piece (that's already in its place) into a triangle shaped hole seems obvious to me. Just MY opinion. I think it was nice he threw it to Nicole, not saying it was bad. Just obvious. :-)