TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson is probably really sweet in some ways. Yay for him offering Nicole the hoh room

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Very nice of Jackson. He thinks a lot of Nicole. I wonder if she will take him up on it.
Bet she wants to stay downstairs with everybody. Better just let J/H have the germ infested HOH.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Govol...I second everything you said. However, they really didn't have a choice as far as not playing together. I think what pissed me off about the Christie/Tommy thing was what a big deal Christie (and to some extent Tommy) made out of Kat and Holly knowing each other. I don't know how she was able to do that with a straight face. It will be interesting how the others feel about it once the show is over.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But nice that Nicole could use the HOH shower, listen to music, etc.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sis could use this current convo...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson called to DR.. Maybe time for the room.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watermelons

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He got something for Nicole in his basket . Back Street Boys.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
It's so unfair that the two people who knew each other before coming in the House will be able to vote for their friend. I am sure Christie will feel pressure from Tommy's family to vote for him so if he does make it to the final two, he has an automatic vote that could make the difference between first and second place. And if Tommy is voted out, the two of them could represent a voting bloc which is also unfair. I wonder how this happened.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But almost every juror already mentioned loving Tommy ..

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Lardbrick, ITA this has been a real advantage for Christie and Tommy and I'm sure the other HG's would see it as unfair. They need to pick the cast from different areas and try and stay clear of LA where so many are looking for fame. And of course, when they live 3 exits away from one another, major red flag!! If the hiring dept. can't do a better job, time to replace them!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do agree it was totally unfair. They were family. They watched Big Brother together.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Nicole got the HOH music. They told her she can have the room, whenever.. And shower any time.

And Jackson asked and she can keep her pictures for the week.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that was a significant advantage. Poor indifferent casting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Auugh. Tommy has picked up on Nicole's incessant intonation of WOWWW! and making it even more annoying.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I get that most don’t like Jackson but what other houseguest in bb history has given someone their room, pictures and music choices. Yes he can be an F boi . But he can also be very likable and sweet

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Dipo posted this under the Tweets thread and it is worth repeating here. I am not his biggest fan but have to say Jackson did a very nice thing and I don't think it was to get something out of it. He was thanking her.

Bigbrothergossi @bigbrothrgossip
·
5m
If you're going to be a fair person you have to acknowledge when people you don't like do good things.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson, Holly, Cliff alone.. They correctly thing it will be BB Comics for POV.

Based on Tommy's comment about winning POV.. they think he knows he will go up.

Jackson tells Cliff that someone in the alliance has to go up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy is doing dishes AGAIN!!! I just don't understand how they manage to generate so many dishes, LOL.

And even tho he did a ton, and says he ran out of hot water, there is a bunch of glassware sitting on the counter.. he is taking a break.

Holly is laying down on the sofa bundled up in a blanket. Tommy said maybe it's her body breaking down because this is almost over and it's had enough.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
When are noms?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Should be soon Christii. It’s on the screen

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
So Tommy confirmed he is relieved Christie is gone and that it was difficult to play the game with her. Yep.
I still want fireworks on finale night. Julie better tell them all. I want to hear from each one what they think about that.

Simply don't respect his game because of it. I mean, how would you look people in the eye if you won? This tops Paul getting 5 free weeks. Sad because I would have pulled for him otherwise.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I agree it was very nice of Jackson to offer Nicole the room.

And not to diminish it but I believe it has happened before. If I recall, the current and double HOH then shared the room .. I think it was 2 women.. Anyone remember ??

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Govols. I agree. I would have rooted for him had he not had the previous relationship with Christy. .. I understand it wasnt his fault, but how could he think he could be a winner without an asterisk by his name ?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I know I'm always skeptical of productions interference and for that reason, I have many doubts that they didn't know Christy and Tommy had this connection and I also think C and T knew the other was going to be in the house, before they got there.