TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 06, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

3h
Still no new HoH I guess. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
路 5h
Posted 2:02am: Cliff says sweet dreams and Nicole says the same and tells him he has a HOH to win tomorrow. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam Smith BB21
@bb21_sam

14m
Makes my heart happy 馃グ馃グ馃グ
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 8h
Nicole got her HoH basket, pictures, and a letter from her parents #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps

6h
I mean have they ever not done an HOH b/c somebody was sick before? They must really want Jackson/holly to win it. #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
6h
I mean have they ever not done an HOH b/c somebody was sick before? They must really want Jackson/holly to win it. #bb21

I've been thinking this whole game that they want Jackson to win it. He needs Holly to do that. Ugh.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Puppies.. so Swaggy and Bayleigh are probably now in the house.. I expect Tommy to be over the top excited.. and maybe .. just maybe the others will say something along the lines of "Who are you?" or "Weren't you evicted in the second week?"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh , but Julie liked him, so that seems to mean we are stuck seeing his smug countenance now and then.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Taran and Puyah on RHAP speculated that there was a breakdown in the comp set up.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I do think I remember them waiting until morning to do the hoh, after DE, before..I just can't remember what years. It may have something to do with the set up. I could be wrong though

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Queen one time it rained on Nicole, Pauline and Corey鈥檚 season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

3h
feeds are back.. Jackson won the HOH! again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

2h
Jackson and Holly can certainly now be considered one of the top power couples of Big Brother. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps

2h
Correct. And we know from Jackson鈥檚 DRs that he does plan to be loyal to her to F3. Obviously he鈥檚 taking Holly to F2 same way she is taking Cliff.

Makes no sense why people think her not going after him was a bad move. Plus she鈥檚 have lost his and Holly鈥檚 jury votes.
Quote Tweet

ZAINEY @ZaineyTX
路 3h
1 more thing. When Jackson was HOH the first time..who was the first person to suggest Nicole go up next to Christie or Instead of ?....wait for it...CHRISTIE, followed by Tommy.. You know who hasn鈥檛 suggested Nicole go up?? Jackson, Holly & Cliff. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting.... 蕽蔚沙馃寠 @jennerific713

30m
Here鈥檚 my manifestation:

Tommy & Cliff OTB
Anyone but Tommy for veto
Tommy evicted
Anyone but Holly for next HOH
Jackson & Holly OTB
Jackson evicted
Cliff out 3rd
Nicole and Holly F2

Nicole wins #BB21! 鉂わ笍

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21
@89razorskate20

11m
Jackson finally gets his HOH room! Breaks the DR door coming out(kicked it open) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

11m
Jackson got pics of his buddies & dog Maggie, 9 watermelons, a pottery elephant, cologne, sunglasses, trucker visor, bacon brittle, blanket from Pop, letter from his buddy Duff, and music by Backstreet Boys (he requested for Nicole)
re the elephant, he told a long story about his grandma's renowned pottery company then saw it was from another locally renowned company oops.. and he said his letter had some things cut out/censored - fishies - and he re-read without saying that lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
馃惃 Krystal 馃惃
@lalalalickit

19h
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nicole doing what Jackson/Holly couldn't do in not 1...not 2...but 3 HOH's!

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21
@89razorskate20

8m
Jackson offers to give Nicole the HOH room the whole week, Nicole doesnt want to, asks for a night, Jackson says he's had for 3 weeks & they're there bc she didnt put them up OTB! Nicole agrees to take up his offer! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

9m
#BB21
Nicole sharing with Tommy now.
Tommy says "I freaking love Backstreet boys"

#BB21
Nicole already sharing her music with Holly.
Jackson is offering Nicole the room.
She says no. He won it fair and square.
He says use the shower at least.
Jackson says they're here because she didn't put them on the block.
She says okay she'll take it one night.

Jenn @JennEllensBB

26m
They gave him a ton of watermelons. He asked that Nicole get to keep her pictures the full week instead of him having his again, and they are letting Nicole have her pics the full week #bb21

Bigbrothergossi @bigbrothrgossip

5m
If you're going to be a fair person you have to acknowledge when people you don't like do good things.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps

4m
So Jackson offered the HOH room to Nicole, said he would give up his pictures so she could keep hers and requested the music be hers. BB honored the last 2.

I get it, it could be game, and most don鈥檛 like him... but I still think it鈥檚 a nice gesture to do regardless. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch路
26m
nope, it's an owl blanket, maybe Holly was just wanting him to unwrap/unribbon it.. they all love it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates路
13m
Cliff to Holly/Jackson- As far as nominations today, I dont care. Obviously Holly is not going up. It has got to be Nicole or me #BB21

Jackson- I am going as hard as I can. Cliff- Please. Jackson- I have a Final 4 with you and I am playing as though I am on the block, she (Holly) is on the block, or someone in my Final 4 is on the block, cause someone will be #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路6m
#bb21 Cliff says he is glad he found them. He just needed a place to land and Jackson was the perfect place.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Belial is Stuck in a House of Mirrors @cbelial45路
4h
My prediction of what will happen if Jackson and Holly are final 2.

If Holly wins the 500k: Jackson tells everyone at the Finale party that he loves Holly and wants to be with her forever.

If Jackson wins the 500k: He dumps Holly 5 seconds after Finale party starts. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
馃叡馃叡 馃吙馃吀馃唫馃唫馃叴馃叧 @BB_Pissed路
33m
#BB21

Um, no Jackson, you can't compete in the next HOH.馃槅

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

17h
Nicole to Cliff/Holly/Jackson/Tommy- I just want you guys to know that my reasoning is because she (Christie) survived the block so many times, and was able to talk her way out of things. It could very well happen again and again and again #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds路
1h
#bb21 Cliff says he is glad that Christie left yesterday. He did not want her to win. He thinks Jackson has a great shot at winning the whole game.

#bb21 Jackson says it was selfish to do what he did. He knew Sis didn't want to work with him. She wanted to work with Holly but just not him.

#bb21 Jackson says it was good to get Sis out at the time he did. It took a vote away from Nick. It brought Christie to working with Holly and Jackson.

#bb21 Jackson says he knew Jess would do well in the mental comps and that she would always side with Christie. He had to disarm that side.

#bb21 Jackson knows it was a high risk leaving Chrisite in the game when he did. Cliff says she is a snake.