TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Does Jackson realize that Tommy must go???

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Now if Jackson thought about it .. he should "give" his HOH room to Nicole for the week....and stay down where he could keep an eye on Tommy. And not separate himself and Holly from the others. That would also kind of keep Nicole away from Tommy as well...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson give up his hoh room?? ?? That selfish????? I doubt it would every come up in his mind....

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sea- he might be slightly worried about keeping both Cliff/Nicole; they wouldn't keep him if they had the only vote at F4.

That's why I'm thinking he might try and do a deal with Tommy- Jackson will keep him this week, and then if Tommy has the only vote at F4 keep him over the other nom (even if that means Holly goes- at this point you have to start thinking endgame). The issue is can he trust Tommy to do that?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, that would be the ultimate drama!! But would Nicole use the pov on Cliff? She should, because Holly is close to Tommy but would Nicole want to alienate Holly?

And Cliff portrays his laid back, do what is best for you persona, to a fault at times.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
The conversation between Holly and Tommy makes it appear that Tommy really cares about her. But I have trouble figuring him out. I can never tell if he’s sincere or just a really good actor or just very gullible and naïve

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do not trust Tommy at all but...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is why it's dangerous to work with a pair so late in the season- they'll prioritize keeping the other member of their pair over anyone else, which with limited other options can burn you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But also dangerous to be in a known pair. In this case it may well let Tommy get to the end where it seems he would beat anyone.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy has a pretty big target on his back

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Where is Cliff?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There he came in now

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh apparently confirmed something.. Jackson having a bad rep?

Tommy keeps saying it will blow over.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Tarran on rhap, keeps mentioning to us, that tommy is an actor, by trade. Everytime, I see Tommy, talking with anyone, I am reminded, that his world is one big stage right now, and he's playing his role..Tommy's really good at schmoozing. At this point, I am good with however this turns out. I really am rooting for Cliff and Nicole, but I'm not upset if the don't get to the end...I think this last half of the season has been much better than the first half..and I'm actually ok with a jackson or tommy win, either way.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tommy meant stuff in the early part of the season will blow over. Apparently Bayleigh and Swaggy made them feel like they are all great.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If you had wanted to make a bold move last night- you could have backstabbed Cliff over Jessica. That could have caused a lot of fallout:

-Nicole would probably be shocked and not done well in HOH....

-Tommy was behind Nicole, so he likely would have won HOH....

-He would probably nom Jackson/Holly

-Christie would have likely won POV (she only lost to Cliff on the last question)

-Jackson probably would have been evicted...

-Then you have one pair and 3 solos instead of 2 pairs and 1 solo (Tommy/Christie,Holly,Nicole,and Jessica)

-who knows who would have won HOH this morning...

(when the season is broken down- I think dumping Jessica is going to end up being a key moment. You only broke up 1 pair in the DE instead of 2, and that changes things a lot. Now if Tommy doesn't win POV, he goes, and then Holly/Jackson are at a slight disadvantage- Jackson especially since he can't win HOH and lock in a F3 slot...)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson just told Cliff, Nicole and Holly 80% chance of this being the final four.

Tommy was called to DR.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Cliff he is glad they played fair and square. Apparently this was a comp where the three of them could have agreed to choose the same answer and skunk Tommy. Cliff agrees.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole is coming out of her shell much more, which is simultaneously sweet and Kind of annoying.. Wow is now the overused word instead of like.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Personally, I was just relieved to see Jess and Christie out of there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson said it was like a cleanse for Christie to go on double! Yes. Exactly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff was having an asthma attack during the HOH comp. First in his life, he says. Hurting.

Not throwing.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jackson just freed nicole the room

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I truly believe Tommy was fine with Christie leaving. I also believe he would have been fine if she had gone during her other times on the block.
He, at times, seemed to not like what Christie was dishing out.

***SO GRATEFUL TOMMY AND CHRISTIE ARE SPLIT UP***

I like Tommy, but resent the fact he had such a unfair advantage. They both knew how unfair it was and choose to keep playing with each other. He would have been better off playing alone.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sorry meant to say Jackson offered Nicole the HOH room