TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2019 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Not the first time she has been sick like this, did they use protection?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
HOH basket..

High drama.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pictures.

Letter.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy crying is over the top

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy <doing anything> is over the top.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So .. "Swaggy" who was evicted 2nd last year and Baileigh was evicted @6th .. get to come back because .. they are engaged???? Seriously??? In all the talk this house has talked about last season (and it really hasn't been much...) how much of it was about Swaggy??? (My guess is 0%)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Knowing how I feel about Swaggy and Bayleigh I really should just not even watch their episode. Boring retreads who are irrelevant.These people can't live off of BB forever. And please bo to The Amazing Race as BB retreads were the reason I did not watch last season. I kept waiting for the dynamic duo to get "evicted" and darn if they did not win.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
I've always thought AR was rigged in the golden couple's favor as a consolation prize because Julie did not hide her favoritism at all when it came to them.

Bringing retreads back is only a reminder of how boring or unlikeable some HGs were when they were in the house.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Swaggy and Bayleigh could shake Jackson just a bit with his problems early on...DR told him about "perceptions/optics" of is behavior.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I watched Family Feud one morning and I thought the lead of one of the teams looked familiar....then I saw it was Bailey and her family...ugh.. still trying to stretch that 15 minutes of Fame!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I have to laugh about Sam thinking Christie would have won if she was final two. He didn't seem to know what was going on while he was in the house.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
Swaggy and Bayleigh were also on a commercial for Love Island when it first started.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHbfc9BpVs

jessica interview

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zG27tQGA8g

christy interview

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why r they not up yet come on time to have an HOH. I can’t believe they didn’t do it last night

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm listening to After Dark and Nicole giving a pep talk to Tommy.. He's telling her his feelings of being alone .. and she comes back with "I know how you feel .. I have felt the same."

And I scream back at the TV .. "THE ENTIRE GAME!" (Unlike Tommy who always had someone he could trust!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Makes me wonder whether Swaggy and Bayliegh somehow weren't there to do the filming. It will throw the whole week off unless they are planing to do the HOH and Nominations on the same day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
HOH comp coming up this morning per SwaggyC:

SWAGGY C
@SwaggyCTV
· 53m
Appreciate the entire Gang in an uproar when they heard we were back. We’re about to head over and do the HOH comp in like an hour.
Talk to y’all then ✊🏾 #BB21

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I read about Tommy and Nicole's chat, and very happy to see that Tommy said he would not nominate Nicole, if he wins HOH today.

So he would go after the last couple in the house, Jackson and Holly (as he should). I am more than fine with that!

So thrilled for Nicole winning that HOH!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief... Hamsters are up and Jackson is already into a big bowl of watermelon.

Holly said she had a "banana bag" of vitamins and nutrients from the Doc.

Didn't hear/see much about her being sick last night but supposedly that is why we didn't do the HOH.

She is puttering around in the kitchen, guess she is feeling better, looks like she is having tea and maybe some leftover chicken noodle soup?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Tommy probably has to win either HOH or POV to survive...if he does win HOH, I think Jackson is in the most trouble, then maybe Cliff, Holly and Nicole in that order...if he doesn't win HOH but wins POV, it'll depend on who HOH is- wouldn't be shocked to have a 1-1 tie in that case..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holly says she feels like shit, but "I'm still happy".

Tommy comes to the kitchen and says "Should I eat".

Holly decides she is going to redo her face.

Lordy, they have moved a stool into the bathroom and jackson is sitting on it while he brushes his teeth. Wonder if it is the "former sex stool".

I have never seen it in the house, wonder where it came from.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole talking about how there are 3 new unicorns in Lucky Charms and the new movie Abominable, that they know 2 new things about the outside world.

They found this out by reading some of the stuff in here HOH basket.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Queenfish for the link to the 2 interviews.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
you are welcome marameko