TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch路
15m
Puppycam 11.07am for HOH lockdown and tech rehearsal

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
...They talk about Cliff/Nicole's convo from last night and that They all want Christie gone. Jackson "I can't STAND it"

Manifesting a Christi HOH win for tonight. Then a Tommy win.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Go chrisity

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown
@melbrown00

5h
The reasons why I would slightly rather Tommy leave tonight before Jackson:

1. Jackson trusts Nicole and has been working with her.
2. Tommy and his cousin Christie need to be split tf up.
3. I鈥檓 tired of Tommy avoiding the block 馃槀

BUT Jackson leaving wouldn鈥檛 be bad.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Good One, hahahahahaha.... The BryPie @TheBryPie路
14h
You could get up, pee, washing your hands then get a snack in the middle of one of Jess's sentences and still be back before she finishes it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

4m
Not much movement. Jess in the RV packing, #BB21

Tommy and Holly in the bathroom. He asks Holly if she ever hears a video game from the walls. Holly says she thought it was camera sounds. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
馃樂 The BB21 Plague [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy路
4h
Jessica going over her speech with Tommy. It's already too long sounding lol. Julie is going to cut her off for sure bc its DE night and we arent playing around. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds路
4m
Christie talking to Nicole in the storage room. She checks in with Nicole to make sure Nicole is keeping Cliff. #BB21

She is asking Nicole is she knows what she (Nicole) wants to do if she wins. Nicole says she thinks she knows but she is scared. #BB21

Christie is repeating emphatically that she really wants to get Michie out. She promises that Holly and Michie will go up together. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Huh... Oh, if Christie puts Holly/Jackson up.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

1m
Christie promises that if one comes off, the other will go.

Nicole gives her word to Christie that if she (Christie) wins and puts them up, she (Christie) has her full support. #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates路
8m
Christie- The idea of us as a four makes me have butterflies. Nicole- It's even. Christie- It's anyone's game #BB21

Christie to Nicole- If I do win, Holly and Michie are going up together. I'm praying that he doesnt win the veto. If he does, I'm praying that he is a southern gentleman and doesnt want to use it cause she is going then #BB21

Nicole to Christie- You have my word that if you win it and put up Michie and Holly, you have my support. If I win the veto, I would not use it #BB21

Nicole- They told me that you swore on your sister's life and the bible that you would not put them up. Christie- Two weeks ago. That was literally for one week #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21
@89razorskate20

2m
Jackson is nervous!
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 4m
Jackson- I hope you, Cliff and Holly are all gunning for it. Nicole- Absolutely. Jackson- I would hate if y'all threw it to them. Nicole- I am always gunning. I will do my best #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 路
11m
Nicole- If it's a knockout... Christie- Do you have an idea? Nicole- I would probably do one of you with Holly, and see how that lands. If I am up there again, the other one of you with Holly #BB21

Cliff- You okay? Nicole- I'm having a hard day, Cliff. I'm trying to avoid Jess. I feel like Michie thinks that I'm flipping this vote but I'm not #BB21

Christie to Nicole- You have my word on my sister, the bible, the whole thing. I'm going for them (Holly/Jackson) #BB21

Nicole to Cliff- I have Christie telling me "I'm putting up Michie and Holly". I have Michie coming in here going "I hope you are gunning for it. Dont (e) me over" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m
Nicole also promises Christie that if she wins the veto, she will not use it. Christie tells her that Cliff said if he wins the next weeks, he will gun for HOH and get the other one out. (out of Michie and Holly) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

9m
Nicole- I feel like I should tell her (Jess) where I'm leaning. I dont know if I should wait. Cliff- I would probably wait longer #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m
Christie tells Nicole that promise was two weeks ago, and the agreement was for one week. She is relating her conversation with Jackson last night. #BB21

Christie tells Nicole she trusts and love Cliff. Nicole says she is scared because Jackson told her Christie swore not to come after them, (J/H), that she would put up Nicole/Cliff. #BB21

Christie is repeating what she told Cliff about not promising Jackson her loyalty last night. Nicole tells her if she needs a replacement, she will put one of Christie/Tommy with the remaining on the block. Christie says she will probably put up Cliff if. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

3m
Christie/Nicole convo over. Jackson enters the storage room, Christie has left and now Jackson asks Nicole how she is doing. Nicole says she knows what she is doing. #BB21

Jackson said he wanted to make sure Christie wasn't hounding her. Nicole tells him Christie was just making sure she was still voting out Jess. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

12m
Nicole to camera- Michie tells me I'm safe, Holly tells me I'm safe, Cliff tells me I'm safe, Christie tells me I'm safe, Tommy tells me I'm safe, which is great for Nicole but what the hell does Nicole do if Nicole wins? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

3m
Nicole says it was a last ditch effort by Christie. Nicole assures Jackson she is gunning for the HOH. Jackson says he would hate it if anyone threw it. #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

13m
Nicole- I want to win it cause I dont trust any of these people not to get rid of myself or Cliff. Can I just nominate all four of them? I am over it #BB21

Cliff to Jackson- She (Nicole) wants to win this so bad. You do not have to worry about her throwing anything #BB21

Nicole- What is meant to be will be. I have faith in my God that if I am meant to win it, I will. If not, not #BB21

Cliff to Jackson- I want Nicole to win this thing so bad. She will throw them up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Nicole is in there ironing.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds 路
4m
Now Jackson leaves the storage room and Cliff walks in. It is not lost on Nicole that everyone is making sure about her vote. She comments that the SR is a revolving door. #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Nicole wins this HOH, she will lose the whole HOH Experience.. except a half assed basket and letter and pictures.. But.. She would not have the overnight stress of Christie and Tommy pressures. Just nominate nominate and proceed..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m
Nicole is relating to Cliff her convos with Christie and Jackson. Nicole says she is telling Christie what she wants to hear. Cliff is confident they will go after each other if they win. #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

7m
Nicole- Just because I'm upset, doesnt mean I'm doing something wonky. Holly- I know #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

6m
Cliff says he is gunning for the HOH. Cliff says he will throw the HOH to Nicole if she wants it. She gives an enthusiastic yes! . Cliff offers to head off Jess if she is heading Nicole's way. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates

5m
Posted 2:40pm: Jackson says he's so sick of Christie. Holly: "She's a backstabbing b(e). That's a mean thing to say but she's a mean person. She sucks. She's heartless." #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

9m
Holly says if Jess wasn't so close to Christie, things may have different. Nicole goes to the kitchen in order to avoid Jess. #BB21

Holly says she wants Nicole to win HOH, and assures Nicole that Cliff has always protected her. Nicole says Jess knows her vote. Holly agrees. Holly says she doesn't know if either of them should talk to Jess yet. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1m
#BB21 ok guys I spoke to soon... we have puppy cam... Who do you think is going home tonight in the first eviction?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, plus with a Nicole win she would be in and out of trouble by the time a new HOH takes over so maybe she wouldn't have a target on her back from getting Christie or Tommy out of the house. I think it would be a good one for her to win.

She would get her basket with photos and not have to deal with the nightmare of a full week.