TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 05: Archive through September 05, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I remember them talking about it and they had to see the doctor in the Dr. That makes sense for why they stopped. I never thought that stuff could be healthy for you to eat. Thanks for the info.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
BB has been picked up for another season.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That surprises me.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Ark, I can't tell from your post if you are talking about the slop or ? that made them sick?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lazylu- Why? The demos are still pretty good (top 10 for the week for all 3 eps most weeks), even if the total number of viewers are down...and it's pretty cheap to make still.

I am surprised they made the announcement so early though- usually they announce it around finale night.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I finally come out of lurking and joined, and this is the season I get. I remember the seasons when I would get home from being away for a few days and there would be pages and pages with archives attached! Now it takes me 15 minutes to catch up.
The BBAD puppet show did make me laugh.
Holly is trying so hard to be someone more than Jackson's partner in the HOH shower. She tried again last night talking to the camera until Cliff showed up. They kept cutting away from her monologue. LOL

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Dear Cliff.....I don't think Playgirl is around anymore doing male centerfolds. Put your shirt on please.

Thank you.
Signed,
Anyone other than your wife.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Yes Denecee, the slop was hard on them

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh Holly,,,we don't want to listen to you..Just play the game and go home in your ugly pants, darlin..it's too late to talk to us.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ark, I can't help to think it has something to do with Jackson.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother will be back for season 22!

Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
·
47m
We've got exciting news! #BB22 is going down next summer! 🎉 Find out more here: http://bit.ly/2lTVtDQ

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Would think Jxn's butt hole would have a problem anyway, with all that he eats. Don't you think?
At the same time, glad no more slop.
Holly, it is too late to try to reinvent yourself. Just be yourself. Take off the fake hair.
Looking forward to tonight!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH NO, sounds like Cliff might be sick, just said he thinks he might throw up.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jackson killing one houseguest at a time with salmonella.
Sitting alone at final 2.
Pompous doucebag strategy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
World, I'd love to see that done in Haiku.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson Michie cooks
Houseguests begin to vomit
What a strategy

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
A meal by Jackson
Is like an unfriendly ghost
And haunts the eater

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I just thought they seem to let them get away with sleeping in the day time and anything else they want to do plus as much food as they are giving them I thought they were cleaning out the BB pantry and the house looks smaller this year to me. What do I know LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, you guys. You came through and made my day. :-)

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
There once was a houseguest names Michie
His cooking made tummies' feel itchy
With infinte patience
His cross-contaminations
Made even Christine look less b****y.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Don’t forget his privates made girls red and bummy

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Last night on RHAP Sam was a guest. I thought it was interesting that he noticed Jackson would make the group some pizza an as they all sat down to eat it, Sam noticed Jackson was over there cooking up a few steaks for himself. No one said anything because, well he just made the group dinner.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL Carochar, that was hilarious

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Jackson did that the other too. He made the burgers and hot dogs for everyone but made steaks for himself...he always saves the best for himself. Remember when Jack was still in the house, they were hiding the salmon for when they were off slop? They are all about the best!