TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 32 - Live DOUBLE Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 32 - Live DOUBLE Eviction users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 05, 2019Dipo25 09-05-19  6:13 pm
Archive through September 05, 2019Sassyza25 09-05-19  6:22 pm
Archive through September 05, 2019Seamonkey25 09-05-19  6:27 pm
Archive through September 05, 2019Bubbles_larue25 09-05-19  6:35 pm
Archive through September 05, 2019Dipo25 09-05-19  6:43 pm
Archive through September 05, 2019Grooch25 09-05-19  6:48 pm
Archive through September 05, 2019Needmylifeback25 09-05-19  6:56 pm
Archive through September 05, 2019Dogdoc25 09-05-19  7:04 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Julie- You looked surprised when Nicole said you might find yourself up there. Christie- I just dont see how getting me out is best for her game. Michie is going to win. He deserves it, he is amazing #BB21

Julie- Between you and Tommy, did they make the right decision in evicting you? Christie- I dont think so. Tommy is the one who took me off of the block twice. I'm not winning vetoes #BB21

Julie- For years you were in a serious relationship with a family member of his (Tommy's). The fact that you know him, do you think that ultimately hurt your game or helped your game? Christie- I feel I had a piece of home at all times. I feel that he kept me sane #BB21

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Goval, I agree...she was very methodical and stayed focused.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant believe they are giving Swag and Bay more airtime UGH! I'd rather see Janelle and Brit

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Ugh.. Swaggy .. should have stayed in the "Where are they now?" column.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Are they still a couple?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Christy went out with class and I give Jess credit for getting out Jack and changing the season, it could have been way worse

Jodikay

07-26-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay a private message Print Post    
One of my favorite parts of this episode was Jackson sipping his drink while Christy does her crying speech. Lol

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Will the HOH comp be on the feeds tonight?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yes Grooch, Bayleigh and Swaggy are still together and still engaged. Scottie is going to be a groomsman in their wedding.

However they are no longer friends with Hayleigh and Fessy who are also still together....just listened to a podcast that Victor and Nicole do and today was an interview with Hayleigh.

The reason they are no longer friends is on google and youtube.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Gbcole.

I can't believe they are together. I figured she would have dumped him pretty quick after they got out of the house.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Bet a replay will be on after dark... but we already know that Jackson going to win it..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pjlover, they don't usually let us see the HOH comp after the DE.

BUT... we will find out who wins when the feeds come back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow.. I haven't given a thought to those two couples in months! Actually a Swaggy post showed up in my Twitter feed, so I blocked him.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, can we have a spoiler as to why they aren’t friends? I don’t have Twitter and I don’t want to google their names—-I’ll be swamped with stuff anytime they are mentioned on social media, I don’t want THAT!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sure Calimom!
There was a fundraisor that Swaggy and Fessy were doing back in January for Kevin (BB19) who had prostate cancer (thankfully since that time in remission).
Swaggy promoted the event, which was a one and one basketball game between him and Fessy, as a fundraiser for Kevin who had incurred a lot of expenses with his cancer treatment. There were a few ways the money was collected...actually purchasing tickets to the event, a straight donation, or watching it pay per view.

Kevin, just prior to the event, was found to be in remission so Swaggy didn't think Kevin needed the money (even though Kevin's bills had already been incurred) so Swaggy gave himself and Fessy the biggest cut of the money.

Kevin's daughter went on twitter and outed Swaggy. Fessy, embarassed, tried to Venmo his cut to Kevin. Kevin returned it.

Bayleigh and Swaggy took to Youtube to try to explain their version of events. Imo poorly, and really threw Fessy under the bus. Needless to say, each couple then unfollowed the other on social media and the rest is history.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, I think I remember that... they were only giving Keven a very SMALL percentage to begin with... since they were “doing all the work.” I see Swayleigh haven’t changed a bit! They were creeps when they were in the BB house...I do NOT look forward to having to see them again, even if it’s only to host a comp. not to mention it will fuel Jolly no-mance... ewww

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They gave Kevin his flight money only to attend the event.

Yet CBS keeps giving these jerks air time (promoting Love Island and now tonight's HOH comp). I would have thought after them conceiving in the BB house and putting production through that, they'd cut them forever!

Allegedly Bayleigh blamed Tyler for her miscarriage via twitter so they are on non-speaking terms also (the house meeting that Hayleigh called which ended up with a Bayleigh vs Tyler fight, mouth bleeding event).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff threw the HOH competition to Nicole. At the very end he had all but one piece in and went and picked it up (and it looked to be the right piece - the house shaped one) and moved it to another spot where it obviously did not fit. I think he could see Nicole was close to finishing, and it was better for his game that she win and evict Christy than himself, or he could just have been being nice and wanted her to get her family pictures. (I actually watched the whole episode...a first for me for most of this season!).

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff told Nicole yesterday if he was able, he would throw the HOH comp to her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But Tommy was a head of Cliff in the comp. They even said last night that Tommy was picking up his stick to take a shot when Nicole made hers in.

Either way, it was all way to close to take a chance and let Tommy win.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, thanks for saying that.... I looked and he only had one piece left and then when I looked again he was obviously trying to fit a piece in somewhere that it didn't go. Your explanation makes sense of that bit of weirdness!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Tommy was only got ahead because Cliff took a piece out, and then shuffled around a bit.

ETA: Maybe he didn't realize that he put himself in third instead of second by doing that?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was nervous about Tommy after Nicole missed that first shot also! I'm glad she was dead on in the second shot.

Of course we aren't going to talk about the fact that I thought she jumped the gun on "ready set go" just a bit...or else she was so fast that it just looked like she was already in motion before "go."

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Christy that jumped the gun. Then was so bad at the puzzle it didn't matter.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Christy too. Draheid and I even discussed how she was a little ahead of the "go".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tommy is nominated.

Surprisingly he is SO EXCITED AND OBSESSED AND LOVES EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

This would have been the same exact reaction if he was not nominated.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, I deleted.. Bad on Christie ..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 06, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, Christy took off before she should have.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: