TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 05: Archive through September 05, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Jess is not the type to campaign. She’s just the type to talk forever and ever campaigning non stop.
BBAD the Jess talk athong.

I’ts making me start to like Mr. Watermelon. I sure could not stand listening to Jess for this long.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Nicole.. Nicole feels good with Tommy.. No bueno for yoj, Nicole, with the Tommy loving jury.

Tommy the !s Cliff might throw HOH or out up Holly and Jackson.

The Jess busted in, saying Jackson would vote to keep Cliff, you know. She played a straightforward game, yeah.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
While Jess must have been up with Jackson and Holky, And talked about a partner game next week assuming Jess would go.

But assuming no double eviction.

Jess blah blah.

Christie upstairs blaming her hormones for something that must have happened earlier. It was not Jackson. She denies coming after Jackson. Hates that she has to vote Jess out.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
While upstairs Jackson tells Christy he feels they are off. He asks if he should worry if she wins HOH. ?

She says, I dont wnt you to feel that way. I am off today, It is me. .. yada yada.. She didnt say I wont put you up, just dont feel that way

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy Nicole Cliff go to Have Not. .. Christy was in HOH. but ends conversation and goes to have not

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Poor Cliff. He and Michie agreed earlier to get together tonight w Holly and Nicole, and now he's waiting for all the voting convos to finish. And Nicole has been stuck w Tommy and Jess so Cliff has to keep an eye on that too. Meanwhile, Cliff's getting Tired. It's past his bedtime. Poor guy.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh Jess is in there too

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why is everyone in have not? They are all talk blocking others with Nicole.

I think Nicole wants to get away from Jess, Christie and Tommy.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy just finished telling them all her convo with Jackson/Holly.

and

Jackson joins them in the HaveNot. ..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope Cliff is just blowing smoke with Christie about Jackson.

And Holly, if you win and put Christie up it has to be with Tommy. Why would she feel bad for Tommy?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I want Christie out so much. Such a liar.

And Cliff.. Nicole wants HOH, BUT she will implode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile Jess has Nicole trapped in have not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy says he and Christie are underdogs!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is exhausting. Christie is exhausting.

Jess needs to go!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff just blabbed his entire conversation to Jackson and Holly. I'm shocked. I thought he was going to play both sides. I guess not.

( I just turned in and missed everything tonight)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff reported what Tommy and Christie said to Jackson and Holly, including Tommy bragging that he threw the wall comp to Jackson so Jackson cannot compete and that he was trying to make Holly feel safe and not gun for HOH.

NOW Holly would be fine putting Tommy up.

Tommy is sleeping in the room with Cliff. Guess only Jess and Christie will monitor Nicole tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole talking to Cliff saying she is confused but with Cliff but questioning everyone else.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff says let's go for HOH, then we decide which way to go. Cliff says whichever way Nicole would want to go, but he is inclined to go with Jackson and Holly.

Cliff and Nicole say they want to go to the end together.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They don't buy Jess being more loyal to Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole thinking one of each pair, huh.. But then both pairs would be upset.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Deleted because I was repeating what you just said.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jolly in hoh jedi training. Cliff, Nicole, Tommy and Christi in kitchen just chit chatting about the early days. Nicole doing most of the talking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The 4 in the kitchen talking about the time of the Bella fight where they all attacked Nicole. Camera 3/4.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! Was Jess thete the whole time? I've never seen her so quiet. Maybe she just walked in and I didn't see her.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Sam was on last night’s RHAP and said when Tommy, Christie and Jackson were have nots they are a lot of it and it was tearing them up to the point of having ‘bleeding butt holes’’.BB did one more week of have nots after that but then he thinks they decided it just wasn’t worth it. BB should either get rid of have nots or go back to PB&J.