TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 04: Archive through September 04, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson drinking out of the milk cartons, Food left in the fridge indefinitely, cross contamination, dirty hands, double dipping .. could be a number of things. Though.. if food related, you would think that others would come down with the same symptoms

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole is talking to the camera saying Christie and tommy up next

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole had a headache last night. Christie has something she was taking for colds but to make her sleep.

I think stress is hitting them all.

Throw in bad hygiene, food prep, the sponge they use to wash dishes.

Being inside, air vents..

And allergens are everywhere too.

And shoes in the freezer!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Eating watermelon 😂😂. Think the Dr should ck on Holly

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
In Cliff's defense he did put the shoes in the freezer in a ziplock bag (originally he didn't but I think he had second thoughts about it).

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
euw Dipo,, they are so gross..I wouldn't eat it if I didn't cook it, either. If she has a stomach bug, It could only come from someone outside the house, that she's come in contact with. Like the Diary room folks. It would be terrible if they all get sick, while in the house. I'm not watching that, lol

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Oh, with the sickness, I just had an awful thought since Jackson first was with Kat and then with Holly wouldn't it be a first if they each were pregnant?? I'm sure it would not be, but THAT would be a first for show-mance sharing!

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Last night on BBAD Cliff was talking to Jess and they both said love you...when she walked out, Cliff said "I lied" I'm not sure if it was something else he said or the I love you, but many of them could say that after all of the I Love you's that we have heard where we know better!!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
what is tommy making?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He's trying to make chicken soup for Holly and in case anybody else starts to feel sick.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Tommy is making chicken noodle soup. He’s kissing Holly’s behind lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly asked somebody to bring her 6 advil. I remember her saying she took 6 every day because she gets bad headaches from her scoliosis.

Besides the fact that it's dangerous to take so many everyday, I can't imagine trying to take them with a sick stomach.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff talking by business with Tommy right now in the target room.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is feeling Tommy out. Then telling him about Michie and Holly playing both of them against each other. Says Michie isn't stupid like he says he is. Cliff says he will always protect Nicole. He wants to go after Michie next.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff wants Tommy to win hoh next. Tommy is worried about the hoh after that. Cliff makes a deal that if Cliff wins after that, he will not put Tommy up. Cliff went one step further, I guess it's good for 2 weeks, not sure. They agree to the deal. Christies name is never mentioned in the deal. But I believe Nicole will be protected.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Jackson and Holly are really stupid. Even though she is ill, Holly should stop being so needy and tell Jackson to go downstairs and keep tabs on everybody so that no side deals are being made.

Oops! To late. Kiss that half mill goodbye.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christi has gotten Cliff alone in z room now. Let's see what deals will be made her.

Cliff is starting out with the same lines he started out with Tommy.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Nicole is telling Jackson and Holly all about how Christie and Tommy have been trying to schmooze her. Maybe she does know what's up

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is making pretty much the same deal with Christi. Whoever takes the shot at Michie this week, will be protected next week.

Watch Nicole win HOH. She hasn't made any deals.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I get more impressed by Cliff's game the further he goes (by someone who has been not happy at all the times he has kept Christie in the game). But the best I can tell, he has made Christie feel super good about voting to keep him tomorrow.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I read on another board that people are saying cliff and Nicole have a relative in common. Has anyone heard that. Surely that's not true.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, was Cliff bs'ing Tommy? I missed this convo.

quote:

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
1h
#BB21

Cliff says if he wins he might put up Michie and Christie or Michie and Tommy.
Nicole says to start with a pair. so a pair won't be mad. So maybe Tommy and Christie.

Queenfish, that's the first I heard about Nicole and Cliff. I think its made up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess is campaigning to Jackson right now. There is no point to it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is now lying through her teeth to Nicole! She has been closest to Nicole, she has PROTECTED Nicole.. whoa.. all the bus throwing she has done.. Of Nicole!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And by comparison, Cliff has done FAR more than has Jess for Nicole!!!