TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 31 - POV Competition and Ceremony: Archive through September 04, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the Hide and Go Seek POV competition.

It will be interesting to see if they show any of the conspiracy of where they were going to hide their Vetos in order to get the winner they wanted.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly giving the HOH key to Jackson and breathlessly saying whatever to Jackson Michie was so weird

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
45s
And here comes the pity party!!! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
33s
#BB21 (show) Jess in DR - she feels betrayed. She thought she had a good relationship with Michie and she doesn't like being on the block with Christie

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
50s
Hilarious that out of her hour long rant the segment they're playing is the same self-pity we played on Saturday.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
54s
Jessica's tears vs Tommy's sincere gaze

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think they are showing the start of the Jolly breakup.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
35s
#BB21 (show) Christie in DR - she's been on the block for 4 weeks now. She's thinking of this as her cashing in on the deal she made with Michie/Holly and now it is null and void.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
3m
And we get the Jackson Jackass edit. That relationship with Holly has a expiration date. (about 20 days???) #BB21

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jxn pulling Nicole chip for POV and the look on his face was awesome.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 (show) Michie in DR - I'm her (Holly) biggest supporter & her biggest fan and I want her to do whatever makes her happy but Holly sometimes has a tendency to shut me down. Having a relationship in the BB house is easily one of the most difficult things that I've had to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
18s
veto players were Jackson, Christie, Jessica plus Nicole, Tommy, Cliff (Jessica Houseguest Choice) #BYKTA

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
52s
the no good morning incident happened before the veto draw, but who's counting

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Don't think Holly made a good decision to confront him in front of everybody. Not a good look.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
26s
#BB21 (show) Holly and Michie are arguing more. Holly says she's being ignored and disrespected and Michie says he doesn't appreciate the way she's talking to him and he doesn't deserve it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden
@BrandenTweetsBB
·
4m
They’re really slanting this in Jackson’s favor. This is ridiculous and gross

Big Brother @CBSBigBrother
·
30s
#BBMichie with the one-liners… 😂

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
43s
Remember when Jackson did this same thing to Kat at the beginning of the season? He's trying to move on to Jess, isn't he? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🛏️ Holly's BethBed [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
46s
Jackson: I've given all my energy & time trying to make you as happy as possible.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 (show) Michie walks right by Holly so she follows him to the HOH room and asks him to talk. Holly asks why he's being mean. He tells her that he's not going to be talked to that way and describes why he is upset. She tries to speak but he stops her and says to let him talk.

EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
56s
This is not what BB is...
Do they think this is (e) Love Island?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
9s
excuse me Jackson, but you actually are doing it on CBS

*LITERALLY*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sabryna @sabrynaherself·
57s
I cannot believe production is swinging this into Jackson's favor when he is a TEXTBOOK abusive narcissist. Holly is in the bubble, she can't see what he's doing. This is how women (and men) get stuck in abusive relationships. We didn't know it was happening #bb21 #(e)youbb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze he is even worse than the first or second time I saw this.

Would be nice if he got to go home during the double eviction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 (show) Michie tells Holly he is done. He then drinks his bottle of wine that he won 'fair and square'. She cries and he tells here there is no excuse for her to talk to him that way.

#BB21 (show) Holly in DR - I've questioned whether a showmance is a good idea. My biggest fear is somehow wasting any bit of this opportunity for a showmance.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
1m
Jackson: "this is exactly what every one of my exes has done"

all of BB twitter and now CBS viewers: the common denominator there is himself

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
1m
This edit is fun... they keep cutting out all the bad Jackson parts. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 (show) Michie - I care about Holly more than I will ever show unfortunately, but I have a job to do and that's to make it to finale night.

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
15m
When did Big Brother turn into "See, we’re better then Love Island, we show when the showmance ends." ??? #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hide the Veto on know.

Don't forgot to watch and see if Mitchie finds Cliffs veto on purpose or not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
5m
Funny how cbs shows Jackson treating his woman poorly, but nothing about his previous racism. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 (show) Holly - What's up Dudes, welcome to Surf Camp!

It's the Hide & Go Veto. They have 2 1/2 minutes to hide their life preservers.

#BB21 (show) Nicole goes first. She hides her under the logs in the white basket in the RV. Nicole says she has to win because she's the only one to not win anything and she wants to keep noms the same.

#BB21 (show) Cliff hides his under the bottom drawer in the dresser in the bathroom. He has to win so he's not a replacement nominee.

#BB21 (show) Michie goes next and hides it under some logs in the living room. He doesn't want to win.

#BB21 (show) Tommy needs to win to make sure he is safe. He hides his under the circular mattress in the Target Room.