TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 04: Archive through September 04, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They have speculated each week about a double eviction. Yesterday I heard Cliff tell Jackson and Tommy if they’re going to have one THIS week would be about the only week they could do it... so I doubt it will be a total surprise. Though we KNOW Tommy will overreact for the audience! LOL

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They were counting the days left.. and they think they should have a DE. Jackson and Holly have talked about it a couple of times this week and are a bit concerned. I haven't heard Tommy/Christy thinking about one.

Cliff seems to be taking things day by day.. and Nicole and Jess seem to be unaffected by the thought, well they are not strategy players.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They all have talked about it, that I heard, excel Nicole, who I agree is just wallowing in all the attention.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Jackson is so deluded, he still thinks Tommy is not really with Christie!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Holly sick this morning

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Tommy,cliff, holly, and Jackson were in bathroom last night and came to the conclusion that the double would be this Thursday. Jess might have been in there too.tommy told Christy and she was going over it with someone and say could be but she’s not as sure as the other group was.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think with Christie, the noise in her ears from chewing and talking keeps her from actually listening much of the time.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Some days the HG's give the impression that they are going to stay in that house forever.........somebody got to go !

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I wish Nicole would grow a backbone and tell Christie and Tommy that she will not rule out working with them but she is keeping Cliff. If they still try to talk to her tell them she is not budging and she is done talking about it.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole is going to be embarrassed when she gets out that she fell for all this phony attention.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Nicole may be getting some good information by listening to Christie that she hasn't been privy to before.
There is no way she will vote out Cliff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But she might get information..

And better keep Cliff. Holly being sick now is bad timing with double eviction.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly is sick? What's wrong with her?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And maybe Holly and Jackson did not mean for Nicole to announce how sick Holly is.. Tommy an Jess rush upstairs to be "concerned"..

Cliff asked them to pass his good wishes along, figured she did not need a crowd. They didn't pass it along.

Tommy and Jess trying to one up Nicole on helping.

Color me cynical but I bet Christie is gleefully thinking this will make YOU easier for her to throw to Tommy or Jess.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Holly has been throwing up since about 4:30 this morning, they said. Apparently, BB doesn't think it is anything she ate. Sounds like they will get a doc for her.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Holly seems to have a stomach bug

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie said her plan is to kiss Jackson's ass, make him think he is king, his decision..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
maybe it is morning sickness

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Nerves. or morning sickness.
It's all on her tomorrow nite. She has been able to hide behind Jxn all season. Not tomorrow...
Cliff and Nicole are sitting in the best seats, they don't need to win.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
T/C and J/H need to make an agreement that they all stay and target C/N.

Don't want that to happen, but that would be the smart thing to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess her illness could be stress related, although it really does sound like food poisoning. We know they are not the most hygienic when they cook, they constantly put their fingers in stuff and then serve it to all.

And they have gotten diarrhea from so of the things that Jackson cooked before.

Remember when he left the meat sitting on the dining room table for 8+ hours! And Holly, I think it was Holly mentioned that Tommy didn't wash his hands before he cooked anything.

I would have a hard time eating anything in there that someone else had cooked.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole talking about possibilities and Jedi training.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems like she won an HOH.. So not hiding as much as as Nicole.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The one who preaches about love doesn’t city on holly. Surprise phony as can be food is way to important

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Tommy also handles food after licking fingers.