TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 31 - POV Competition and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 31 - POV Competition and Ceremony users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 04, 2019Dipo25 09-04-19  5:37 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 (show) Christie - I've managed to stay safe for 3 weeks on the block and I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off again.

She hides her under the rug.

#BB21 (show) Jess needs to win this Veto or she could be going home. She hides it under her bed wrapped up in a pillowcase.
Jess - I mean, I am a snoozefest so there ya go, Zingbot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 (show) Nicole goes in and checks pillows first. She doesn't find anything.

#BB21 (show) Michie wants to eliminate Jess and he goes to where she spends the most time -her bed in the RV room. He got the first one and he is hoping it's Jess'.

#BB21 (show) Cliff checks on his first and tears the place up so they see how well it's been searched so they move on to somewhere else instead.

#BB21 (show) Jess sticks with the kitchen and opens the oven and opens drawers but she doesn't find anything.

#BB21 (show) Christie - I'm just picking things up and throwing them all over the place.

Tommy - I go right to the Boat Room. There's not many hiding places in there and I can cancel it right away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8s
#BB21 (show) Michie - I'm going to be a human wrecking ball.

Michie finds the 2nd life preserver. (It's the one we are showed that Nicole hid).

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
WHY IS THE FRIG OPEN DURING THIS COMP????????????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
36s
#BB21 (show) Tommy is having no luck in the bedrooms. He remembers where he was thinking of hiding his - in the logs in the living room. He finds Michie's.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
56s
#BB21 (show) Jess finds a life preserver in the bathroom.

Holly tells them there is only 1 left to be found.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
18s
#BB21 (show) Cue montage of all the house guests ripping the house apart and coming very close to finding the last one.

Nicole - Oh, h*ll no. Walk away, Nicole. Just walk away.

Michie finds another life preserver. Christie worries it might have been her's.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They didn't show Jackson finding Cliffs. Just him running out with it.

That's because Cliff told him where it was. Otherwise why did he all of a sudden know where to look?

I think he had a brain fart when Holly said there was only one more to find. He didn't realize there were 2 veto left and he just wanted to end the comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They didn't show how Nicole, Jackson, Cliff and Holly said they were going to share where they put theirs, and Tommy/Christied also talked about sharing where they were going to put it.

The Hamsters have figured out how to manipulate this game, so it doesn't really work anymore.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Christie: "praying to all of the Gods in the universe".
hmmmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 (show) Holly - All, but 1 has been found. Michie found the 1st one - It was Jess'. Michie found the 2nd one - It was Nicole's. Tommy found the 3rd one - It was Michie's. Jess found the 4th one - It was Christie's. Michie found the 5th one - It was Cliff's.

Tommy won!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
59s
#BB21 (show) They come inside to find the house a complete mess. They show everyone where they hid their's. Tommy's was shown being touched and flipped over in the mattress he hid his throughout the comp.

Michie - I threw that mattress!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
18s
#TinklyPiano for the first stage of the Jackson/Holly makeup session

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12s
#BB21 (show) Michie in the DR - At the end of the day, I care about Holly more than anything. There's nothing that I wouldn't do for her and I just want to see her happy. She deserves it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Tommy used his veto on Christie, and Jackson put up Cliff in his place #bykta

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Jess said she is going to START getting Scrappy??? Wonder what she calls all of the times she threw Nicole under the bus and then backed up and did it again.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOt sure if this is from the show, but it is appropriate... Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
I want whatever hallucinogens she's using. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9m
Jess- Regardless if I stay or if I go, I played a very impressive game in my eyes. Nicole- Absolutely #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha Bubbles.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB21 (show) Michie hopes the rest take shots at each other while he and Holly are in the background.

Jess cries in the DR. She is going to have to start getting scrappy.

Cliff hopes being replacement nom throws off suspicion that he's working with Michie/Holly.

#BB21 (show) Christie - Cliff is probably the biggest boulder standing in the way of me winning this game besides Michie and realistically I want to take a shot at Michie next week.

Tomorrow is Double Eviction!

#BB21 (show) Cliff doesn't think he's going home unless everyone is playing him.

Christie in the DR - If we can somehow get Jess to stay in the house this week and send Cliff home, that would be best case scenario.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
20m
Game things we missed in this episode:
- Jess telling Christie she's been waiting for her all season.
- Jess telling Nicole she doesn't trust her & feels played by her.
- Cliff, Nicole, and Jackson trying (and failing) to coordinate hiding spots.
#BB21

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: