TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 03, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Tommy and Christie saying that guilty is a fake emotion. It's something to make you feel better for doing what you needed to do. Christie also saying things like worry is also a made up emotion.. There's nothing you can do about the past or future.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 HGs joking around about Tommy not wanting to eat left over hot dogs and the subtle judgement he gives to people that do. They're cracking up that the last time it happened Sam would keep eating the crusty days old hot dogs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Christie and Tommy trying to keep a straight face while telling Jackson that Cliff questioned them about the shoes. They're not doing a great job.. Jackson is buying it. Nicole now saying karma is coming for whoever put the salt in the sprite. (she knows it's Jackson)

#BB21 Holly takes a dig at Jackson about him taking a semester of law so he'll keep arguing..
Jackson: it was four years d*ck.

Nicole in a sing song voice: karma is coming!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Tommy cam talked early this morning. Wants to try to get Jackson to turn on Cliff in order to save Jessica. I don’t see that happening. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
· 3h
Posted 4:50am: All HG in bed. But earlier (around 3:30am BBT) after everyone else went to bed Tommy went out to the hammock and talked to the feeds/himself. He said it seems there is a final four in the house and he wonders how to break it... (Long http://bit.ly/312ZeH3) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
46m
8:08 AM The BB House continues to be quiet with no activity from the visible HGs. Jackson + Holly in HOH, Tommy in Outdoors BR, and Christie, Nicole, + Jess in RV all sleepy in their beds. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
3s
Holly asks if Tommy went to sleep when they did. Tommy went outside by himself & talked to the feeders.

Holly's starting to do that, but only does when she's losing her mind & needs someone to talk to.

#bb21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting.. So Sometime between 2:50am and 3:30am, Nicole finished her camera talk and Tommy came back out for his!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
48m
Tommy tells Christie he has a crazy plan to save Jess.

Tommy: She has to plant a seed of doubt in Michie's head about Cliff. Maybe she says that me, you, Cliff & Nicole are working together on the DL.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO... Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates·
16h
Posted 7:58pm: Jackson says his Instagram is nothing special and says its just a typical dude's page. Nicole: "I thought you said typical douche." #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Jess is doing dishes and Nicole is laying on the kitchen table benches talking about singing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Jess is now sitting down with Nicole and Christie is working on dishes... Holly and JAckson still cuddling

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6h
2:30 AM Jackson and Holly in the HOH room Cams 1/2. They are talking about keeping trust with Cliff. They are losing faith in Christie and Tommy. #BB21

6h
That's it for the rewind. Holly and Jackson just going over regrets and problems with keeping Christie. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.18am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
4h
#bb21 Cliff says the oil industry is harder. He was laid off for a year. Jess says Steve has been out of work for 2 years. Nicole comes in and they tell her "good morning"

#bb21 Tommy says Nicole likes when people come to her and respect her game play. Christie is going to talk to her today.

#bb21 Jess is happy the kitchen doesn't smell like fish anymore. She said it made her gag. Now she is talking about what does her future looks like. Cliff says he needs to make a new resume and find a job. It's hard at his age.

#bb21 Cliff says he might be able to go back to his job he left. They told him that he would have to apply again. So he might do that. Jess doesn't know what she is going to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB21 Holly asks Cliff his take on if there is a DE.

Cliff says if there is a DE it would be this week, Tommy agrees that this would be the last week he sees as possible. They count down the days and say it is possible.

Holly: "I'm not good with math"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB21 Jess says shes not sure what she is going to wear today, and says she is probably going to stay in her robe all day...Christie says she usually doesn't get dressed on Tuesdays bc nothing happens.. then they start talking about how they can believe they are still in the game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.00pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
2h
Jackson to Christie- Although I had a good relationship with Jess, the thing with her is that she has vocalized that she doesnt want males. Do I think she would go after you over me? No. Holly over me? No. Nicole over me? No #BB21

Jackson to Christie/Holly/Tommy- Do I feel like they (Cliff/Nicole) would necessarily come after me if they won this next HoH? Part of me says yes, part of me says no. They dont owe me anything. I have also burned Cliff a couple of times #BB21

Christie- I dont think Cliff is a petty player. My only thing would be that Cliff is reaching a part in this game where he feels if he gets rid of certain people, he will win. No matter how close you are, if he is good at this game... Jackson- And that's what worries me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
General talking in the hoh room. They are talking about places they want to go when they get out of the house. #BB21

Cliff and Jackson are in the kitchen. Cliff asks if there is any ham left. Jackson says that it is in the storage room. Cliff heads to the storage room to get it. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
3h
#BB21 Jackson is telling tommy in the hoh that he hopes he hasn't shot himself in the foot by going after Jess

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
3h
Tommy's meeting with Jackson, probably trying to set up groundwork for Jessica's pitch
(which Jessica doesn't know about yet)

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Christie wants to get ready for the day but she says that once people have seen her at her worst, it doesn't really matter anymore. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Nicole is talking to the cameras in the RV room now. Tells BB that this will be another hard week. Says she has 2 allies on the block, the 2 people she would like to see in the final 3 with her and one of them will be leaving.

#BB21 Everyone is talking about where their favorite spots to sit in the house are. Tommy says he doesn't know where his is.

Holly: "It's hard to be an attention (Prostitute) in one place"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
3h
Jackson says Jess vocalized she doesn't want males in the house.

Tommy questions that, because whenever he confronts Jess, she denies that.

Jackson thinks Jess won't say that to the men, only to the other women.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Cliff- There is someone (Tommy) in here that I would like to change that status (of never being nominated) for. Jackson- And I dont think that it's Holly. Cliff- It's not. Jackson- He scares me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1h
Cliff- Man, live feeders, do I feel for y'all today. I remember watching live feeds on days like this where there was nothing going on and thinking what a waste. I'm sorry, there is just nothing going on #BB21

26m
Christie- I have voiced to you what I want to do (nominate Holly and Jackson), but even that is scary. I'm not scared to do it cause I feel like none of us stand a chance to see the end. Nicole- I agree with you #BB21

Nicole- How do you feel about this week? Christie- This is between us. Michie and Holly are actively telling me and Tommy that they are with us. I know that that's not true, cause I know that Cliff is working with Michie #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
27m
Christie is telling Nicole that Jackson has been telling her and Tommy that they are working together, but she knows it's not true. And she sees that Michie and Holly are setting themselves up for a final four no matter who wins the HOH #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
29m
Christie to Nicole- It's not that I am targeting Holly at all but she is an accessory. The only way to act against him is both (on the block) #BB21

Christie- Michie and Holly are making it as though as long as we win the next HoH, we are good. I know that he is probably implying the same thing to you guys. Nicole- Mhmm. Christie- To me, I dont like that #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
27m
Christie is pitching to Nicole, and swearing on you-know-who's life - Nicole said she wasn't part of the Eight, or the Six, so...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
34m
Cliff interrupts them to bring ice!
Again Christie swears on her sister's life (again) that she wants to win the next HOH to put Michie up because she can't play this game with him there. #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
34m
Nicole struggles to believe that C/T/J/H don’t have a 4 bc she wasn’t part of the 8 and the 6! Christie assures her that if she won HOH Jackson and Holly would go up! #BB21

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
24m
Cliff hanging out with Nicole and Christie. Trying to keep Christie from talking game with Nicole. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21
BB- Wakey Wakey House Guests!
Nicole- I thought I was awake but I dozed.
Christie- at least you admit it.