TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 03: Archive through September 03, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Roxi Jackson still hasn’t realized his shoes r missing

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I guess they didnt watch Big Brother 18 when James constantly pranked the other HGs and the viewers Hated it!

All the stupid pranks got old long ago. What are they? In 4th grade?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole is about to fall for Christie’s pitch, she is really dumb if she falls for it then I can’t root for Nicole anymore.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wouldn’t mind pranks, but they better not involve anything I eat or drink, and you better not mess with my personal belongings! Hiding Orwell was funny, but if my sandals were in the fridge or freezer I wouldn’t be happy, nor would I want to find anyone ELSE’S shoes in there! BB didn’t help matters by having “Prank Week...” ugh...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali I kind of think it’s funny. The food stuff not sure how I would handle it

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
The only prank I would really like to see is Orwell finding a home on the roof or behind a mirror where Cliff can't reach him and when Cliff brushes his teeth he sees him.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Tommy needs to go away. So does Christie ugh. Kind of want cliff in final 2 don’t know who else

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
😂😂 bubbles. This fake conversation of Christie asking tommy personal questions. It’s enough not necessary people from the house might get upset with them.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And Nicole is all cuddled up to Tommy. Resting on his chest.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The tag teaming of Christie and Tommy is so inauthentic I just can’t with them. So upset because I liked tommy in the beginning until he let nick and Bella yell at nicole

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What the Heck is Jess wearing.?? She is ready for a wardrobe malfunction.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Definitely and it can’t be comfortable

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie starring at cliff and nicole and tommy cuddling

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Jess "playing" checkers.. Jess just told Nicole that she feels keeping her is better for Nicole's game...

I don't think so....

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Yep . . . If Jess stays she will be gunning for Jackson and Holly.. so that would be .. Jess/Christie/Tommy/Nicole... she should realize she's 4th place with that group... and could be higher with the others.. (I think Jackson favors Nicole over Cliff) ..

She said she thinks the Tommy/Christie/Nicole/Jess is a more level playing field (well except for the fact that Tommy knows Christie .. and Christie favors Jess...)

Otherwise I can't hear her through the whispering...

Stay strong Nicole.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jess is saying things right out of Christie and Tommy's mouth... there is no way she thought of it all by herself..

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cliff needs to come up

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Yep he is there

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole asked Jess if there was any way that the four of them (Christie/Tommy/Jackson/Holly) were back together .. Jess of course is clueless and says no - way.. not after .... (didn't catch it and Cliff came up to interupt the game)...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole needs to realize she is the bottom if she picks jess. If she picks cliff I feel like she will get to the finals

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jess getting all fired up with her convo w/ Nicole. and up walks Cliff.. haha he really does have good timing

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole on the bottom if she picks cliff too.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I don't think she'll be on the bottom with Cliff .. I think she could go to finals with Jackson/Holly/Cliff .. Plus Cliff has been championing her .. and what did Jess do .. take what Nicole told her back to Christie/Tommy... She's got to realize that .. maybe she's just letting Jess talk...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Fan no I feel like cliff, Jackson and holly would all take her thinking they would win respectively.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jess has betrayed Nicole at every point in my eyes at least