TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 03: Archive through September 03, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Someone (they think Jackson) put whipped cream in Christy's pillow. She is pissed.

Jessica checks her pillows . fine. But apparently it is also in NIcoles. Jess goes to bathroom to tell Christy. Christy is so sick of Him. She is just so sick of him. . Jess wonders if she should tell Nicole. Christy says no. dont bother. It will look like you are trying to start something.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile Tommy and Nicole are out on Hammock all cuddled together with legs between somewhere and head on something. .. a big pretzel.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson upstairs eating another watermelon

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy whispering to Jess. on How Nicole would be better off getting cliff out now. and then Jackson/holly .

Whispering. and hard to hear. but idea is that Jess wants to make her feel comfortable.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh I guess Jackson did the whipped cream thing because Nicole had put Worcestershire Sauce in Jacksons hot chocolate

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They kept Christie around too long. And screwed up not putting up Tommy.

Well Jackson did that.

And they need to keep Nicole closer because once again, she is snuggling up with the enemy.

It is awkward, since Cliff really could not snuggle with Nicole and Jackson is too preoccupied with his showmance.

But I hope Nicole realizes that keeping both Jess and Christie in the house is NOT good for Nicole. And losing Cliff right now also not so good.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
But once again, Nicoles alliance is worried about her loyalty.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As they should. She can be wishy washy, or at least appear to be.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree Sea. Nicole is not reliable. And she doesnt give her alliance members confidence in her allegiance to the group.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
okay the outdoor of Nicole tommy holly jackson has broken up. Just Nicole left outside talking to camera about ?? her students. >>

Upstairs. they are worried about how close Tommy and Nicole have gotten. Trying to figure out how to navigate. .. How much time to spend without pushing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 4:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So I couldn't sleep and went online to look up some labwork I have to do tomorrow and then went on feeds and caught Nicole talking about herself, students, then she started on house houseguests starting with Jack. Good things about each juror.

Then she hates that Jess and Cliff are on the
block together.

But she did say that she told Jess to fight. Also her frustrations that Jess questions things back to Ovi and Kemi, that Nicole did not trust Nick when he put Nicole up, then later liked him, and did or didn't tell Jess things.

She said she has been working more with Cliff and wants him to stay. She worried that Holly will flip and vote Cliff out.

That then she would be paired with Jess, but Jess is closer to Christie.

So.. I think she will vote Jess out.

I turned off feeds at 2:45 ish.

She was still talking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She also mentioned that if she and Cliff are on the block, she would stay. I assume she thinks she would go home vs Jess?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So we have animals now not sure why

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I turned on the feeds and Christie was telling Holly and Jackson how dangerous Cliff is because of his potential to win the game and Cliff showed up. Now Cliff is talk blocking Christie. LOL

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Prior to Christie coming into HOH.. Jackson and Tommy had a conversation. Actually, it was more of Jackson trying to convince Tommy that he was conflicted as to which is the better one to get out. .. It was a rather long conversation and All I could think was How Dumb do you think Tommy is? You guys dont talk game and all of a sudden you are talking about which is a bigger threat to you? Which is more likely to put you on the block. ..

This is Jacksons attempt to be transparent without showing your cards. >> I think he overplayed that card

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I flashed back to re-listen to what Christie said and to correct myself it sounded like Christie's pitch was more that Cliff would drop Jackson because Cliff knows he won't beat Jackson in the final two.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Gbcole I think that’s part of Tommy’s plan. Don’t think it’s gonna work what it will do is strengthen the foursome. I want tommy and Christie to leave the room

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff is always aware of what is going on in the house. He gives them time to talk and then breaks it up. Good play on his part.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Mom of three, I think it's funny because it's the battle of the 2 twos...
Christie/Tommy vs Holly/Jackson

Really happy with this.

Thursday's double is going to be crazy.

And Missy...as upset as I was with Cliff early season, he has so far set himself up brilliantly.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I thought Jackson was talking with Tommy to see what he could get out of him.. Tommy does not give away anything.. he just agrees .. and repeats what the person says that he is talking to. I want to wait to see what Jackson says to Holly about it.. And what Tommy tells Christie ... because part of it Jackson said he preferred it stay between the two of them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Are they suspecting that it will be a double eviction this week?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I haven't been on the feeds much, Grooch, but Taran from RHAP mentioned this morning that they are starting to entertain the idea of it being a double.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Gbcole.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
i haven't been on much all through the holiday weekend, but have kept up here and there. Mostly cause I'm loosing interest, which usually happens at final 4ish. If these goombah's could get a clue, they might be dangerous. I'm so ready for Survivor to start. But I will hang with this season until it's over, cause I don't quit, and i will watch again next time, if there's a season. And I probably won't like those people, neither.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Jackson put whipped cream in baggies during After Dark last night and put it in several people's pillowcases. He also apparently put Cliff's (ugly) sandals in the refrigerator. Cliff then put Jackson's shoes in the freezer compartment in the storage room. I guess it was prank night in the BB House.