TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy
·
1h
Lmao at Christie planning her plot freshly off the block. Jackson is a whole clown. Whatever though, I want to see Jess try to do this. #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
Christie to Jess: You'll have to tell [Jackson] that you're gunning for the HOH and you're gonna take a shot at me or Tommy, whoever. Then you're gonna throw it to me and I'm gonna get his ass out. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21
Nicole and Cliff agreeing that they can't leave it to chance that the other two pairs would go after each other. They have to go for it.
Cliff says he thinks Michie may be smarter than he lets on.
Nicole agrees and points out he lasted almost as long as her in mental comps

#BB21
Cliff tells Nicole that Jackson has finished most of college and taken the LSATs. He also mentions the "FDR of deals" comment he made and that means he's smart.

#BB21
Cliff-We have to let them win physical and us win mental comp. He says if we can't win one of the two then maybe they don't deserve to go to the end.
Nicole-yah.
They notice Holly coming in so Cliff leaves.

#BB21
Tommy-How are you feeling Jess.
Jess-As good as one feel on the block especially next to Mr. deal maker Cliff
Christie-There's no more deals to make.
Jess-He can make deals.
Christie-no he's already working with people. There are no more deals to make.
Jess-you're right.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21
Jackson-they (Tommy&Christie) scare me.
Nicole says Tommy said I think I'll keep Cliff but if he doesn't don't be upset.
Holly asks who
Jackson-Tommy
Holly asks when
Nicole says earlier.

#BB21
Holly says it scares her if they go after Cliff. Even though they have the votes.
Jackson says we have them right here. He says he's worried about Tommy and Christie next week. And he can't play only the three of them can.
Nicole says if Cliff stays we do.

#BB21
Nicole-If jess stays
Jackson-she won't
Nicole-we don't know.
Jackson-I'll break the tie against Jess.
Nicole-that's true
Holly says she's worried bc Christie will push to keep Jess and then when they're not responsive to that idea she thinks it's going to..(doesn't finish)

#BB21
Holly says when it gets down to six it is what it is.
Jackson says every competition counts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32s
#BB21
Tommy asks Cliff what people see on tv for the DR. From the chest up?
Cliff says usually from the chest up. the focus on their face.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good stuff! Thanks so much, Dipo 💜💜💜

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nicole- If one of us win and put up Christie and Tommy, and one comes down, we put up one of us. Holly- But we would still have the votes. Jackson- We still have the votes. That's the nice part. If one of us doesnt win HoH, then we are (e) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
Cliff joins Jackson, Holly, Tommy at BY table. Jackson gets up to leave to find lotion. Jess is in the bathroom. Nicole is off camera, but I believe she is still on the lounge chair. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
From last night... interesting... ZAINEY @ZaineyTX·
19h
Nicole wants to play a game where they all try to imagine who would be related if that was the twist. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my....
Beth's Naked Pants
@squalo
·
9h
If you didn't already know that the entire
@Kassting
of BB was fraudulent, here is your proof. Casting calls happened after some of these guys were already confirmed.
https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-21-casting-events-locations-dates/
#bb21
Quote Tweet

Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
· 17h
Casting is a fraud is confirmed!
Some knew they were cast in February. #BB21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
Cliff is wondering if the tilt of the wall comp was more aggressive than usual.
Tommy - It did feel like we were extremely steep. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12m
Tommy and crew are guessing the next veto is BB comics. Cliff says after that they only have 13 days. Did I just hear Tommy apologize to a fly? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother really has gotten cheap...
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
on this day (Labor Day, not Sept 2), one year ago

-they got the grill, beer, wine, chicken, burgers, Cheesecake Factory dessert, plus badminton, croquet, hula hoops
-that didn't kick off til 9pm for After Dark
-Have-nots could eat & drank (back when Have-nots were a thing)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
42m
Feeds likely to be down for a bit - unless they just give them food to eat w/o music. #bb21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 | RealityTeVi
@RealityTeVi
· 53m
Seems like they were told they're getting a party for Labor Day. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
11m
Cliff says to Nicole: We are going to see you walking down the freeway trying to find your way home with your luggage after BB.
Jackson: we see on the news “Nicole from BB21 arrested for hitchiking…”

(ed note: that was really funny)
#bb21

17m
Nicole is concerend with what happens after the show is over. She thinks BB will give them their luggage and say “bye goodluck”.
Jackson: They monitor everything, we cant even take a sh*t w.o them knowing, they r so good to us, it will be fine.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Holly- Who would people be more likely to get cast votes for (in Final 2), Tommy or Christie? Jackson- Neither. I think both of us have them beat. Holly- I dont know #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Nicole and Christie put Worcestershire sauce in Jackson's chocolate milk, retaliation for him putting salt in the Sprite

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
15m
Jackson and Cliff are telling Nicole that they will take care of her and make sure she gets home safe. Jackson said his appt is her appt. She can crash there until her flight. He wont let anything happen to her.
..They are all joking around and laughing.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
15m
Jackson: We will be at the gate outside of CBS and just say “k have a good one” to Nicole as we all go our seperate ways.
Cliff: We will be at a wrap party and look around and be like “uh oh, wheres Nicole??”
Jackson: Sh*t we lost her!!!
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Jackson hopes that tonight is the night production lets them get drunk. Christie says it would be iconic. Jackson says that he could easily slam 12-18 beers by himself if supplies allowed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Holly has finally left the DR, so they all hope that the surprise will be revealed soon. Now, Nicole is called to DR! So no, not right now I guess. The other HGs are all gathered at the kitchen table

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
BOOZE DELIVERY
they also got the grill, burgers, Rice Krispie treats, and a watermelon

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
they thought they'd be getting videos from home along with dinner.. oops

LOL, Jackson really is OCD... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch ·
18m
must ensure uniform placement (gif of him moving the burgers into alignment)

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1168743862858174464

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
#ThingsJessicaSays "just seeing the fire like, makes me look at it in awe"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38s
#BB21 Nicole asking everyone to give their one favourite thing they love about their job.. She starts: fav thing about preschool is comparing the progress of her kids throughout the year..

*Jackson interrupts to show perfect grill marks on steak*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32s
#BB21 HGs are wondering why their food goes bad so quickly.. Some think time is going quickly, or that BB just buys them too much. The subject brings up Jack, they miss him, but it feels like he was there in a sperate game since it's big so long.