TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 03: Archive through September 03, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson has been working out in the back yard ... alone... I thought you were supposed to have a spotter when you did some of the lifts he's been doing...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, I just saw a tweet that said they might be getting a party for Labor Day so maybe that was it.

Needmylifeback... I know I had the same concerns that no one was out there with Jackson, maybe they is why the kept the cameras focused on him.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
ah.. thanks Dipo. that would make sense

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just coming to check and see if they have gottent their "party" yet?

Guess not yet, Nicole just came out and said OK we are all showered and dressed, LOL. I think Holly said they are expecting it soon.

Jackson just said I smelled it in the SR, I smelled bbq.

They are all out by the hammock.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have had great talks about their families, how their parents met.

They had small hopes of getting videos from home.. But hastened to say they would be grateful food!

Kidding Nicole about her fears that after the finale, she will have to find her way home. Jackson told her she can stay with him and he will go with her to the airport in an Uber (his car was T boned and totalled just before the season started. Holly has previously told her she can stay with her, or with Jackson..

Anyway, it was nice.

It was funny to hear Christie and Tommy act like they did not know family stories.

Christie's was sad, in that her parents bought a home on a culdesac, lots of kids aound. Christie had rashes all the time. Then one day their place was on the news.. Built on a toxic waste dump. Her family lost everything.

I wish we could see their party but if they get 🎶 music, we will not. And they naturally want music.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still no food!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well they have eaten enough chips and hummus to be full. Jackson was into the sliced meat.

Though they seem to be on indoor lockdown. must be setting something up

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Like last year, I’m sure they waited until 9pm for After Dark on Pop...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Bingo! you are probs right Calimom.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Party ON!

They got a grill, beer, Rice Crispy Treats, Burgers, Watermelon, Queso. From your friends at Pop

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
They just got the grill. But didn’t Jackson say earlier the backyard was going to be closed for 5 days?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And Cliff goes back in to get Orwell.

Please, I want to like him, I want to vote for him for Fan Fav ... then he does this crap

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, after that long wait, they have food on a table by the pool. Looks like it they set up the BBQ for them, it is smoking, so the meats must be on it.

Guess we don't trust the HG's to start the BBQ anymore, LOL.

Jackson says he is going to go and get some steaks for the grill. Tommy agrees that is waht they have wanted.

I thought there was already stuff on the grill but I must be wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and apparently they got booze.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, Cliff kills it in kissing up for fan favorite of pop favorite.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Back in the day... they had real parties. Catered spread, chocolate fountain, flowing champagne .. Sheryl Crow, Bebe Rexha, Ziggy Marley

This seems rather underwhelming.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yikes! Jackson has some pretty huge flames going on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson has been without a grill for 9 months. He is so happy, he says. But he ate steaks and cauliflower just before the announcement, so he seems to not be feeding himself yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I think Jackson is cooking all the meat in the house that he can find.

Pop gave them burgers and hot dogs, Jackson grabbed the steaks from the house.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
BB: No singing

>>It was Nicole.
Oh my gosh, BB I am so sorry. I didnt mean to do it. I dont want to be penalized. >

Girl, have you not heard all season people have been called out to Stop singing.?? And you say you are a Mega fan?? Have you ever, EVER on any season, seen someone penalized for singing?

No! you dont need to quiver

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Party is over. Clean up is almost done. Tommy has done laundry

Christy tells Tommy: Apparently there is fish smell in the kitchen which is driving Christy nuts. Everything is making her crazy. YOu know PMSing. .. She tells him "he is driving me nuts. I mean I cant live with him any longer. (whispers) I think we can get Nicole."

Tommy: Lets talk about it later

Christy: So that no one needs to even cut a deal with him (pointing upstairs)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Upstairs they are worried if they push keeping Cliff too much Tommy will become suspicious. So Holly is going to play it off as it is not best for her, but she is respecting Jacksons HOH

They are worried about all the time until Thursday. Downtime people talk. They are up in HOH not in RV.. They are concerned that Jess may make a deal with Christy and Nicole.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Down in Hammock now. Christy and Tommy. Christy thinks there is a chance. Jess says Nicole is torn. ..

Tommy says no way

Jess comes out.

Jess wants Micky and Holly out. Christy says same. Jess not sure if Nicole feels the same. But sure Cliff would work with Mickey.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicole back inside.. .. Jess says she is not looked at as a target. If she would vote Jess to stay, ... something about Jess would go up again as target.

(it is Jess speaking.. hard to understand)

Cliff out now. convo stops

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
jackson and Holly upstairs and now F* Christy. I knew we couldnt trust her. ..

when Cliff was up there, he told them that christy was throwing them under the bus. Saying I dont know how close you and Nicole are with Jackson and Holly, but just to let you know, everyone thinks they are working with the.

The plan to throw next HOH is off the table. They know they gotta win