TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 02: Archive through September 02, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly says she has to stay away from the block because she is close to getting "I cant say" "penalty" "cant say" "because of my meltdown"

I call BS. BB isnt going to give her a penalty nom for having a meltdown.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I am surprised the did not call Holly out on that because you can't use production as a game tactic?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson thinks they played that conversation with Tommy so well and now Jackson tells Holly, you have to throw the HOH and whoever wins we go with them.

Won't they be in for a surprise when Tommy/Christy win the double HOH

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah.. odd Scubalass

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie can’t even eat ice cream normal

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Twitter Question to Jackson: If Holly and All the Watermelon left in the World were on the block together, Who would you evict?

He says he said: I love Watermelon and Watermelon is my favorite thing and Watermelon is mighty sweet, but Holly is sweeter. I might have made it 75 days without Watermelon, but I couldn't have made it 75 days without Holly.

Cliff: Now lets see what he really said

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They want to recreate their intro's

You are not allowed to talk about Production

Tommy: But we are just trying to make good content

<><> Ah, we can watch the show if we want to see the intro. .. Putting on a show for the camera is not good content.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jolly is all intertwined as they sit outside talking with everybody. So much for their decision to ease up on the PDA! I sure hope Jackson follows Jess out the door on Thursday!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
About a 1/2 hour ago, Jess and Jackson were having a pimple popping party on Nicole in the bathroom. Nicole was carrying on so much the rest of the house woke up and came by to see what was going on.

A few weeks ago when the others were having the party on Nick, Jess wanted nothing to do with it. But when you're on the block, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. ICK!

Even BB came over the loudspeaker and said something like "Really?"

If Jackson gets rid of Jess and keeps Cliff, I doubt Cliff would partake in pimple popping.

(Things I never thought I'd type.)

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Just turned on feeds and see puppies is this veto meeting?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
When was the last time they had a mental comp?
Seems like since Jess's win.
Crap shoots or physical comps only.
I smell production?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this better not backfire! Cliff better be safe!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hopefully, Nicole and Holly will remain steady and Jackson, too.

Christie also promised Cliff.. And if she flips he will remember.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
This season is bringing out the bad Lazylu. My first thought when Cliff was nominated was "he had better be safe" , My second thought was "Although a blindside would be fun" My bad. I think I should go to Disney channel or watch a sweet movie on Lifetime. Sorry about that. I do think it is too bad we didn't really get to know David or Ovi.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
😂😂

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see bodies.. Cliff is obvious.

I think Christie in the shade, someone in the sun, someone in the hammock.. Nicole.. She just left the hammock. Jackson and Holly whispering on couches.. About finals and voting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He thinks I only person who could beat them is Cliff.

Oops.. Are they plotting for this week?

Loud helicopter 🚁

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I've watched Jackson eat steak at least 4 times in the past week.. now I want steak.. (just like watermelon) .. Unless this is a loop and it's last nights steak.. (LOL.. Holly is wearing something different . . . so it isn't a loop...)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Went back.. Inside, Nicole, Holly and Jackson..

Nicole asks if Christie and Tommy are up and one wins pov, one of us goes up?

If Jess is gone, yes, Nicole. No other choice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They think Nick is pro-us.

They could beat Christie or Tommy.

Maybe.

Then I am up to Cliff being the biggest competition.

They seem still set on Jess leaving. Me too.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Dingus people!

TOMMY! How could these people being so blind?
You are not reading the jury at all!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
With all the comments about Holly’s bad extensions I try to pay better attention... lately I’ve seen her obsessively pick at the ends... do extensions have split ends?! Did she make her own extensions from one of her horses tail trimmings?! I need answers!

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It looks like Horse hair for sure.

What gets me is how people pay so much on their hair and it looks like poo.
Holly had that $350 blow out-whatever that is. Didn't do anything for her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What did they get that they are so happy about?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Cliff wants to shower. But he will wait to see if Holly wants to go first.

Ah Cliff, thee is a shower downstairs that nobody has dibs on